It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON Jason is guilty.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
O.J. SIMPSON WATCH HIS 'CONFESSION' To Murdering Nicole

Look slike he's finally going to tell - and - this 'Charlie' he's talking about?

His son. I betch'a anything!

As we reported, Simpson says in the show "Charlie" was the accomplice and went with the killer in the Bronco over to Nicole's Brentwood condo. He says the killer saw candles in Nicole's window, looking like a man was coming over and suddenly Ron Goldman appeared. Simpson says the killer started screaming, Nicole came to the front door, the killer blacked out and when he came to he was covered in blood.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So did Jason also drive the Bronco? Because that had blood splatters in it that were pretty much all on the driver's side, not the passenger's side.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Blood spatters....come on....we are talking about minute amount of blood that could've come from anywhere. The killer had to have been covered with the fight that occurred.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by silo13

Although I find the blue knit watch cap to be compelling evidence, there's still too many unanswered questions such as:

1) Why did O.J. have 3 other cuts besides the one on his finger, plus 7 abrasions?

OJ did climb that wall behind where Kato was living. At that point in time he was not the athletic young man every one likes to picture him as. I am 40 now. Not too long ago I climbed a fence. No big deal, I did a million times as a kid. It was a lot easier back then. I ended up with cuts and scrapes all over me.

2) According to cell phone records, O.J. was in his Bronco at 10:03 p.m., not in his home.

I would have to go back and look at the time line and all the details from this case, but I do remember the testimony from the trial. I had a night job back then and every day I would sit at home all day watching this trial from beginning to end. The testimony of Kato is that he and OJ left to get some food. Then you have the time line of this theory which would indicate that perhaps OJ went over to Nicole's, found the bodies and took off. I think the most interesting witness for this theory is the lady mentioned in the video who claims to have seen OJ driving and almost running her over.

3) Why did O.J. purchase a fake beard and mustache on May 27, 1994, two weeks before the murder?

Now that is a great question. This question alone makes me want to go back and read the transcripts from that trial.

4) What reason would Jason have for stalking Nicole before the murder if this was supposed to be a random snap moment after she didn't show up at his restaurant? Was he doing it for O.J.?

I dont think anyone has suggest that Jason was stalking her, but there is a mention that Nicole thinks she saw someone peeping in her window that looked like Jason. In any event, I dont have an answer for that question, but I do recall reading something a while back about this theory that does address it all in more detail. I might have to look for it.

5) Cowling told his girlfriend, plus a prison security guard overheard O.J. telling Rosey Grier, "I didn't mean to do it."

I have never heard this before. Is there any source for this info or could you point me in what direction I can go to find it?

6) As for Jason's mental state, there's plenty of evidence stating that O.J. would rage the same way. I think there's no doubt that O.J. and Jason suffered from the same mental disorder and both had violent tendencies and past records.

That is a big leap to make with such limited information. OJ obviously beat Nicole but I can not recall anything to such an extreme in comparison to Jason pinning down his girlfriend and slashing her off.

I'm glad none of you are detectives, clearly; y'all would be bad detectives.

FFS; WHY ON EARTH would O.J. jump his own wall. He parked the bronco in the front. You want me to believe he ran to the side and jumped the wall?

You don't have to sneak into your own home, and you certainly aren't going to do so by jumping over the wall behind Kato. There is legitimately zero reason for him to have done this.

The fake beard and mustache sound bad on paper; but when you SEE the fake beard and mustache, you clearly see it's not a disguise, it's a children's toy. It's not like he "Bought a disguise" he bought a kids toy for one of his kids.

OJ didn't do it, plain and simple. When they arrested O.J. he defied his own attorney, spoke AND gave blood the same day he got back from Chicago, blood from his blood sample vial was missing and the vial PROVEN to have been tampered with, the same volume that was found at the crime scene and his front porch put together.

Are you guys forgetting about Mr. Mark "I'd plant evidence just to put a black man in jail" Fuhrman is the guy who found the gloves? Does anyone think you'd lose BOTH gloves? And one at the crime scene, and the other at your own house? Has anyone ever heard of a glove being lost during a murder? Gloves don't fall off, and murder victims don't go after your glove, they go after the knife. The glove legitimately didn't fit, you can see it clear as day, he even pushes in between each finger.

There is no evidence on O.J. -- none; at all. This is why he was found not guilty by a jury.

His son and Kato both have more evidence against them than O.J.

And LETS NOT FORGET THE CROSS COUNTRY KILLER, who was a serial killer who killed 40+ people and confessed to killing both Nicole and Ron.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
Blood spatters....come on....we are talking about minute amount of blood that could've come from anywhere. The killer had to have been covered with the fight that occurred.

It's not all that minute.

EDIT: Ugh. I'm going to stay out of this thread. I got more than enough of O.J. when the trial was happening. It has nothing to do with my life or interests.
edit on 7-3-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Ohhh, I agree with you - in part.

I don't think OJ did it on his own - but I think he was there and was a part of the killing.

Was his son there?

Solid yes.
edit on 1323Wednesday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join