It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON Jason is guilty.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Thank you Research100. I included this information in my second post.

What do you think about the facts presented here that was not in the other thread???

peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
What about the fact that the blood from the victims was in OJs car .. on the carpet on the floor?
Looks like he tracked it into his car after he killed them. That's pretty damning.

Originally posted by coloradokat
Very simply to the people who think that O.J. is guilty - the glove didn't fit!

Because it had shrunk from being soaked in blood ..
.... and OJ didn't take his arthritis meds so his knuckles swelled.

But whatever .. he got away with it. Nothing we can do about it ...
edit on 4/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Considering the amount of blood at the scene only a few drops were in the bronco.

I really think Jason did it and oj was at the scene some time that night after the murders. Jason's profile is a perfect match for a killer and he had plenty of motive. He was also know to frequently borrow his fathers clothes without ojs knowledge.

Let's not forget that Jason was shot to death in his car at a stoplight. The killer was never found.
edit on 3-4-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, whatever the truth, I have always said that O.J may not have committed the murders, but he knows who did.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interesting theory.

It had to be someone the couple knew and comes to the house. Because they had akita dogs. Akitas are very loyal to one master, and are VERY protective of property.

I doubt a stranger could waltz onto the property with a couple of akitas and not get bitten, or someone would of heard the dogs going nuts.

JMO

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Do you have any link to your report of Jason being killed in a drive-by shooting and the murderer never being found?
I'm at a loss to find this information.
Thanks
edit on 3-4-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Your points are valid - well all but one.
Akitas don't bark.
They're virtually 'bark-less' dogs.
I had a lovely Akita. He would do this kind of 'yodel' thing but he never once barked.
peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well then someone would of certainly noticed yodeling akitas. I know I would.

Beautiful breed, one of my favorites. OT: have you read the Dog Man? It is about a Japanese guy who saved the last dozen akitas in existance during WWII.
edit on 3-4-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

well said, deetermined.....OJ is much like my ex husband....a narcissistic sociopath.....he, also tried to kill me....3 times....and got away with it all....when the police first came...they said..wow...just like OJ, but now we have Nicole...(meaning me).....oh, he was an ex-baseball player....since he got away with it, he's been spewing his lies to anyone who will listen....including my daughters....he's a monster, just like OJ....and his eyes were "black with rage", when he attacked me...just like OJ.....and...he watched that trial every single day...and his lawyer did his best song and dance and obfuscation imitation, just like OJ's lawyers....it is sickening....I am glad OJ rots in prison....I wish my ex would be his cell mate....we should pray for the children....my girls and OJ's kids....(including Jason, who did NOT murder Nicole)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

I saw it, and when I saw it, it made sense that he was the killer. This report was buried very quickly after it was made. I met OJ many times when he played for Buffalo as I was dating a girl that was babysitting for him. I used to pick her up at the apartment where he lived with his first wife. Never once did I ever witness anything that would indicate that he was in any way violent. I went to pickup the girl I was dating one night and when admitted his wife at the time was throwing stuff around the apartment and screaming at him about something that had happened while they were out that night. He was trying to calm her down. But wasn't violent.

Well, this sounds typical for a young couple with their backgrounds.

Someone I know is going through something similar with her ex-husband. The abuse wasn't on a regular basis either and she claims that although he was controlling and manipulative, she didn't realize how evil he was until she tried to divorce him after 20 years of marriage. She's still trying to get away from him four years later. They're going through a custody battle and he swore that he would make everyone believe that she was the crazy one, even though he's the one with the past history of abuse, cheating, drug and alcohol addiction. Even the authorities claim that he's a great actor and wouldn't know what kind of guy he really was if it wasn't for all of the police reports. Nor did any of their friends, as there were no witnesses or public incidents and it was never spoke of. Just police reports showing that they took her to the hospital after he fractured her skull. She just stayed home for awhile after that.

What you have to realize is that O.J. left his first wife for Nicole, but Nicole left him. There's a story in itself to be told here. These men can't handle rejection and that's when rage rears it's ugly head.

Here's another.

In a statement to prosecutors last November, Terry G. Schauer, a senior officer in the Los Angeles Police Department, disclosed that about 20 years earlier, he had responded to a "domestic violence radio call" at Mr. Simpson's residence. Mr. Simpson was not at home.

"His first wife was there with two small children," his statement says. "She told us that she had been hit by her husband, O. J. Simpson, who left the location. I don't recall if there was any visible injury." He said other officers then took Marquerite Simpson and her children to a Holiday Inn, where they spent the night.

www.nytimes.com...

Although I'm sure that the LAPD is corrupt in itself, I doubt that someone would make such a claim if they couldn't at least verify taking the first Mrs. Simpson and her kids to a hotel.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I never did believe OJ was guilty. I never believed the story provided by the MSM circus that followed. Not due to being an OJ fan rather it simply made no sense. I find this additional information interesting and probably closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

well said, deetermined.....OJ is much like my ex husband....a narcissistic sociopath.....he, also tried to kill me....3 times....and got away with it all....when the police first came...they said..wow...just like OJ, but now we have Nicole...(meaning me).....oh, he was an ex-baseball player....since he got away with it, he's been spewing his lies to anyone who will listen....including my daughters....he's a monster, just like OJ....and his eyes were "black with rage", when he attacked me...just like OJ.....and...he watched that trial every single day...and his lawyer did his best song and dance and obfuscation imitation, just like OJ's lawyers....it is sickening....I am glad OJ rots in prison....I wish my ex would be his cell mate....we should pray for the children....my girls and OJ's kids....(including Jason, who did NOT murder Nicole)

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I know what you mean about the lies! The poor kids suffer so much when they're being stuck in the middle and brainwashed! I can only pray that this doesn't affect your kids or my friend's child for life! I hope it's not too late! My prayers are with you and your children!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
silo13 I also am asking for a link to the death of jason simpson in a shooting, I have turned up nothing. I feel for you ladies with your horrible experiences.

For the person who knew oj and said he was nice...appearances can be deceiving....I know someone, everyone thaought her ex was the nicest guy....he was nice in public, but...like jekyl and hyde, he was alot different in private...never killed anyone that we know of....

the whole topic of oj's son is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Considering the amount of blood at the scene only a few drops were in the bronco.

It still means he was at the crime scene ... either as the killer or as a witness of some kind (during or after the murder) ... and so knows more than he pretended not to at the trial. The blood in his car is very meaningful. If he hadn't have been there sometime during the night of the murder it wouldn't have been there.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by drock905

Do you have any link to your report of Jason being killed in a drive-by shooting and the murderer never being found?
I'm at a loss to find this information.
Thanks
edit on 3-4-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

o

I looked into it and I was apparently mistaken.

I could have sworn i read an article ( i think in a LA based magazine) 6 years ago about Jason being a suspect. it specifically mentioned he was shot and killed in a red BMW at a traffic light in Venice, (I think) and that the murderer was never found. The article claimed he was the murderer and unfortunately would never see justice because of his death.

Apparently he is alive and living in Miami...

Weird

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by drock905

It still means he was at the crime scene ... either as the killer or as a witness of some kind (during or after the murder) ... and so knows more than he pretended not to at the trial. The blood in his car is very meaningful. If he hadn't have been there sometime during the night of the murder it wouldn't have been there.

I think he was there, I'm just not fully convinced he committed the murders. I think its very telling that a lawyer was procured for Jason before OJ got himself one.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I found this article from july 2011, www.lostlettermen.com...

it says 7 months before, making it dec 2010 jason was alive , traveling back and forth to o j's former home outside of miami.

the article also has a bit on what happened to everyone involved.

thanks for correcting your info!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

There's one problem with your link. It gives an update for JUSTIN Simpson, not JASON.

The only thing I found was an article that dated back to 2004 saying that Jason was working as a Chef for Miami Four Seasons.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
awk!!!! too many names beginning with j!!! sorry I messed up, still like the followup on evberyone

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I looked for a few hours looking for the original article stating Jason had died with no luck. It's especially hard since this book is coming out, it's dominating search results.

It's funny how little information is out there about Jason. Even in the original oj article on ats there was confusion about his death.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
got this link dated April 1, 2012 www.nypost.com...

here is the important part: Jason Simpson, a chef who lives in Miami, couldn’t be reached for comment. His phone was disconnected.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

so yes jason is still alive. sounds like they tried to get a hold of him and he is laying low.
edit on 3-4-2012 by research100 because: added a sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join