It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
i studied this case like my life depended on it in my first criminal law class, read books on it and read "if I did it"...
Now we just have to figure out if Jason was capable of killing Nicole at 10:15 pm, then go on to kill Ron afterwards, call O.J. to tell him what happened, have O.J. make a drive over to Nicole's to see what happened for himself and still get back to his house to change clothes, etc. in time for the limo driver to see him at 10:54 pm when he picked him up to go to the airport.
Originally posted by silo13
After a 17-year investigation, Dear says he has found circumstantial evidence that links Jason Simpson, 41, to the murders.
Originally posted by greeneyedleo
i studied this case like my life depended on it in my first criminal law class, read books on it and read "
ifI did it"...
I have absolutely zero doubt OJ murdered those 2.....
i just believe CSI royally screwed things up.....
A part of the murder case that was never televised was the two hour-long film pilot for Frogmen, a The A-Team-like adventure series starring Simpson, that Warner Bros. Television completed in 1994, a few months before the murders. NBC had not yet decided on whether to order the series when Simpson's arrest canceled the project. While searching his home the police obtained a videotaped copy of the pilot as well as the script and dailies. Although the prosecution investigated reports that Simpson, who played the leader of a group of former United States Navy SEALs, received "a fair amount of" military training—including use of a knife—for Frogmen, and there is a scene in which he holds a knife to the throat of a woman, it was not introduced as evidence during the trial.
Dr. Henry Johnson studied the autopsy reports independently and concluded that two knives were used. He also concluded that two knives meant two killers. In addition he saw a pattern in the angels of penetration that told him the killer with the short knife was left-handed and his knife had the flat edge. He felt that the other knife must have had two sharp edges.
Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by silo13
Although I find the blue knit watch cap to be compelling evidence, there's still too many unanswered questions such as:
1) Why did O.J. have 3 other cuts besides the one on his finger, plus 7 abrasions?
2) According to cell phone records, O.J. was in his Bronco at 10:03 p.m., not in his home.
3) Why did O.J. purchase a fake beard and mustache on May 27, 1994, two weeks before the murder?
4) What reason would Jason have for stalking Nicole before the murder if this was supposed to be a random snap moment after she didn't show up at his restaurant? Was he doing it for O.J.?
5) Cowling told his girlfriend, plus a prison security guard overheard O.J. telling Rosey Grier, "I didn't mean to do it."
6) As for Jason's mental state, there's plenty of evidence stating that O.J. would rage the same way. I think there's no doubt that O.J. and Jason suffered from the same mental disorder and both had violent tendencies and past records.