It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON Jason is guilty.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A stunt to sell books? Or some real deal here? You decide. I know the information is, if not changing my mind is certainly making me think - a lot!

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.

While there's a chance of truth here - Jason is guilty? I'll stop on this side of the line from touting OJ's selflessness. If his son did commit these two gruesome murders I think OJ would have tossed him under the bus had he known. It's a terrible (?) coincidence at best OJ was at the crime scene so soon after the murder - or of course OJ did it - NOT that his son called him and said 'Daddy help me' so OJ took the rap.

There are some very interesting points made though.

After a 17-year investigation, Dear says he has found circumstantial evidence that links Jason Simpson, 41, to the murders.

The private eye claims he dug through Jason Simpson's garbage and his abandoned storage locker in search of new evidence, the New York Post reported.

In the search, Dear says he found a hunting knife that forensic experts say is the murder weapon that was never recovered during the police investigation.

Dear says two months before the murders, Jason Simpson assaulted his girlfriend. The chef also deals with 'intermittent rage disorder,' according to the New York Post.

'That person who was wielding and welding that knife, had to know exactly what he was doing and he certainly had to be familiar with a knife. OJ wasn't,' Mr Dear said in his documentary.

Could be, could be...

According to Dear's publisher: 'This book includes shocking photos and new evidence about the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman, that was totally overlooked by the original investigators. Evidence that points directly to a surprising new suspect, very close to OJ.'
link
So, there you go.

The story also includes pictures of Jason wearing a knit cap remarkably if not the same hat retrieved and said to have been worn by OJ. The knife.

From the below videos by the same investigator:

- Jason was on probation for assault on his employer with a knife the night of the murder.

- Jason had been institutionalized.

- His alibi was full of holes.

- Jason was abusing drugs/alcohol and pharmaceuticals.

- He’d attempted suicide many times - once by stabbing himself in the stomach.

- Nichole had problems with ‘peeping tom’ and said it ‘looked like Jason.’

- Jason was taking Depikote for bipolar/rage issues which he 'stopped taking' prior to the murders.

- Jason had attacked his girlfriend only two weeks before the murders.

- Jason held his girlfriend down and chopped off her hair with a hunting knife.

- Jason was responsible for his younger sisters death by drowning in the family pool.

- Jason was never interviewed by the police, the prosecution team or the D.A.

- Jason was trained in hand to hand combat in the military. Simpson was not.

- Just days before the murder Jason was very angry/hurt Nichole did not go to a gathering where Jason was cooking but went to another restaurant instead.

... and lots more.

Regardless of how provoking the above information is and the new light shining on this incident I still wouldn't start making OJ into a hero before microscopes with fine lenses are put into use - if ever - by the authorities.

peace
edit on 2-4-2012 by silo13 because: spelling of depikote

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
By the way - if this is a 'repeat' thread? I would ask - again - ATS fixes the SEARCH engine. It still will not load for me.

I did search through a regular browser and found a ATS thread from years ago: OJ Simpson: A case reviewed. but that thread does not include the new information or news article, etc.

It is a great thread though for back up info focusing on OJ and anyone interested in the case should go over it.

peace
edit on 2-4-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2012 by silo13 because: *video link fix*

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What big story is circulating American media right now?
Of course the private eye is trying to sell books.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

What big story is circulating American media right now?
Of course the private eye is trying to sell books.

First of all this is a UK headline not a US headline. I've not had time to check for US headlines yet.

And second, regardless if he's trying to 'sell books' or no? For those of us who grew up with the OJ headlines it's a very interesting addition to the saga. Enough said.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm on the 4th video and I have to tell you - my mind is slowly and surely being 'changed'. There's so much info here that just can't be ignored. Unbelievable.

Maybe there's more to this than just book sales after-all.

The word WOW comes to mind.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I swear I read about this book or I read some of the book at a book store years ago.

This can't be new.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I swear I read about this book or I read some of the book at a book store years ago.
This can't be new.

Why does it have to be new? I've yet to look when the book was released, regardless, this is the General Conspiracy section, not Breaking news and the article I sighted was just posted yesterday.

Beyond that? If you read 'some of the book' do you have anything constructive to add or not?

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I was young when this al happened. I cant recall how I actually felt. But I knew it annoyed me that a man got a trial, what we are gauranteed. He was found innocent. And then every treated him as a guilty man. It chnged some views I had about doing the right thing and stay out of trouble. Because according to this, an innocent man was treated like he was guilty. And as I grew up I still stood by the innocent verdict. If I had met him I would have treated him as such. Police often get blinders, so this story is very plausible. Oj had no reason to commit murder on his own. So why would he? I dont think he was raging murderer like they portrayed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I guess the questions you have to ask yourself at this point are:

Was Jason living with O.J. at the time of the murders?

Was Jason borrowing O.J.'s bloody socks found in O.J.'s bedroom?

Did Jason wear the same sized shoe as O.J. and did he borrow his shoes?

Did Jason borrow O.J.'s white Bronco? Did he not have his own car?

Why was O.J. showing up everywhere Nicole went just days prior to her death?

Would O.J. really bother with taking a nap less than an hour before the limo driver was to show up to take him to the airport?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I guess the questions you have to ask yourself at this point are:

Was Jason living with O.J. at the time of the murders?

Did Jason wear the same sized shoe as O.J. and did he borrow his shoes?

Would O.J. really bother with taking a nap less than an hour before the limo driver was to show up to take him to the airport?

Check his book out.. Its pretty good. He details the whole scene.

U

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There is no such thing as mental problems. Depikote is a poison.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsafirKamel
There is no such thing as mental problems. Depikote is a poison.

Yeah, no such thing as mental problems exist, it's all demonic possession. Prognosis should be drilling a hole in the skull (no anesthesia) and let the devils seep out.

How about for new forum motto:

Ats, regressing to the dark ages one regressive poster at a time.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Before listening to all the tapes and reading this man's info I would have asked the same questions as you - and more.

I guess the questions you have to ask yourself at this point are: Was Jason living with O.J. at the time of the murders?

I don't know but from the tapes I don't think so.

No, but, just because OJ was there does not mean he did it. If you listen to the evidence it's stated very clearly at some point it's believed Jason called his father for help. Regardless if Jason called him or not OJ arrived at the house, found the bodies and freaked.

No, he had his own Jeep. But, there was no blood on the Bronco's gas/brake pedal. The socks? I'm still waiting to hear about that. Very strange.

But don't forget Jason's alibi was proven to be false. The info does state there was 7 blood spots found in Jason's Jeep, and none on the brake pedal or gas of the Bronco.

Also, don't forget - the prosecutor and the DA didn't even interview Jason. They pinned it on OJ from the get go and went with it.

Clothing? There are pictures - many - of Jason in the same type cap found at the crime scene before the murder. There are no pictures of OJ ever wearing such a cap. It was habit for Jason, not his father.

A weapon found in Jason's things has been described as the weapon used. His diary stated it was the 'year of the knife' for him (Jason). Jason took hand to hand combat in the military, OJ did not. Jason was known to carry a knife at all times, even to hacking off his girlfriends hair with it. OJ, no. OJ used his fists.

I could go on and on but I think you get what I'm sayin, which is, there's a lot more to this than we knew then or know even now.

Because of the children. There's video tape of the recital in fact on the very day. Also there's a report of a 'peeping tom' that Nichole said 'I thought it was OJ but it looked more like Jason.'

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'll check it out.

I'd be very interested to what your reaction is after listening to the videos. I was absolutely sure OJ was/is guilty before I listened to the new evidence. I'm not easily swayed. Honestly, now, I'm not sure where once I was.

Added note: This investigator Dear who's been honored to be inducted into the policeman's Hall of Fame? He investigated a case (Dean Milo) and from there 11 people were arrested and the killer was put in prison for over 23 years. This guy just doesn't give up. He’s got credibility. He’s done his research. He’s spent over a decade of his life on this case.

He’s got me thinking.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There has been a thread about this before by someone that went over the case on this website. I can't remember who started the thread though. I agreed as well and I do think that his son did it.

Also, my mom since day 1 had said that his son probably did it. When he ran out to see his dad and the guy that owned the bronco right after the chase.

This is pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

If you can find that ATS thread would you please post the URL. The 'search' engine refuses to work for me. I went ahead and did a 'start page' search for 'ATS OJ Simpson' and the thread I posted in my opening post here is all I found.

I would be interested to hear/read if there is another thread here and take this information there - etc.

The more I hear and read - the more I believe Jason is in fact guilty. At least I'm leaning over that side of the fence.

Thanks for your post.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Now we just have to figure out if Jason was capable of killing Nicole at 10:15 pm, then go on to kill Ron afterwards, call O.J. to tell him what happened, have O.J. make a drive over to Nicole's to see what happened for himself and still get back to his house to change clothes, etc. in time for the limo driver to see him at 10:54 pm when he picked him up to go to the airport.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Who cares? More distraction, and this case has had it's fair share spot light for years - circus and bread. No offense but this is exactly the type of nonsense that has hypnotized our society away from REAL ISSUES. The irony here is that by me posting this I am at the same time helping it's exposure by bumping the thread

edit on 2-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
eh....
i studied this case like my life depended on it in my first criminal law class, read books on it and read "if I did it"...

I have absolutely zero doubt OJ murdered those 2.....
i just believe CSI royally screwed things up.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join