It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I paranoid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS members. This i my first post, after my introduction of course. I'm not sure if this thread might belong here so i'm asking ATS members to move it if it doesn't.
I feel like this world is getting corrupted more and more every time. We the people, do not do crap to try to make a change and it pisses me off. I'm in my last year of high school and more than half of my schoolmates didn't know about the Presidential election or any other world crisis. I've noticed that the government, or illuminati, keeps us busy so we won't know anything. Most of these students are to busy watching the NBA or TV Shows to notice the war going on or the corporations that screw the 3rd world country. Sometimes I feel like moving to a forest or wood to just get away from all the technology and from the government. Technology, I think, is the biggest decoy to get our minds away from the true conflicts. I mean every time something new comes out, we want to buy it! We want the newest and latest technology. Same thing with the media. Instead of thinking "I can't wait till the war is over". We think of "I can't wait till the new iPad comes out or that new movie." This is just chaos. Am I just being paranoid?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

NO you are NOT paranoid.

You are waking up Neo..

Welcome to the club. I am very glad you made it.

I disagree that it is worse now than before in the case of the percentage of people that are waking up. I have seen a huge increase in waking people as of the last 5 years like nothing I have seen before this.

Go inside yourself and ask for answers. You will get some truth this way, whereas asking for TV, or USA or the Pope to tell you only leads to confusion.

We are in one tangled azz game, but we will win this. They can't beat auto-spreading/auto-growing truth with effort spreading of lies. We ARE at the tipping point. Smile for the hundredth monkey has already been born. All a matter of time now..

edit on 4/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You're not being paranoid at all. The new society is absolute madness. You have to find the 1 or 2 people that are like you and stick with them. The masses are WAY too distracted and brain dead to even see what's in front of their faces. Don't let them make you too mad and don't bother trying to change them if you notice they can't even begin to understand what you are talking about.

I want to run away and live in a forest almost every day of my life. Technology is hell and it's so hard to get away from. It tears families apart, literally rots people's brains and distracts people until they are just walking blobs of meat for the NWO grinder.

I don't think all is lost, but it's damn close. I have a lot of faith in humanity but I know it's going to take something big, but not too devastating to wake the masses up. I know a massive "EMP" of some kind would cause absolute chaos but it would also be a great blessing to have all the machines and technology suddenly be out of commission. I know millions or billions would die, but at least we would remember how to live as a species.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

Like i said to another poster a short time ago to be sane in a sick world makes you an outcast. I think its great you take interest in these event and care enough. I will tell you like i will tell my daughter when she is born if you don't like the way things are done try and change them though your actions. best way is to get into the system and change it for the good of everyone even if you go down in flames at lest you tried. Your young and smart work hard and get into the system later. Study the constitution and bill of rights let them be your answer.

edit on 2-4-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I don't think going into the system and changing it from within is right for everyone... The system is more powerful than I can imagine and it can change you easier than you can change it. It's not worth losing your soul over. I say unless your life path clearly takes you inside the system and you know you can handle it, then you're better off staying as far away as possible from this monster.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato

I don't think going into the system and changing it from within is right for everyone... The system is more powerful than I can imagine and it can change you easier than you can change it. It's not worth losing your soul over. I say unless your life path clearly takes you inside the system and you know you can handle it, then you're better off staying as far away as possible from this monster.

We ARE all "in the system," as it were.. All our souls are at risk of being darkened numb and trampled. Best thing to do is to spread love and get people around you that have your back.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks for the advice. I've known this for a while now but wasn't really sure. I try telling other people but they just don't agree or say i'm crazy. I feel sad that these are the people that will fall to the government quicker and easier or are just naive. The world is also going to get worst and I know it. I wish I could prepare myself for it but i can't. I have no money, no job, and honestly not alot of Life experience. Besides the fact that we, well maybe just me, don't know whats the point of Life, the government makes everything worst.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Just look at Ron Paul as an example. He hasn't backed down for anything and he will probably lose but you have to respect him. He is the type of leader we need and we should be following his example. He in not corruptible he hasn't taken money, doesn't vote based on party pressure, and has a better knowledge of the Constitution then the president who is a Constitutional lawyer and seems to break its rules at every turn. What that means is it can be done and the more people like Ron Paul the better.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Just look at Ron Paul as an example. He hasn't backed down for anything and he will probably lose but you have to respect him. He is the type of leader we need and we should be following his example. He in not corruptible he hasn't taken money, doesn't vote based on party pressure, and has a better knowledge of the Constitution then the president who is a Constitutional lawyer and seems to break its rules at every turn. What that means is it can be done and the more people like Ron Paul the better.

I definitely agree with you but I know I'm no Ron Paul. I wish I were as strong as him but I'm not. The right place for many people is on the outside doing what they can to be a good influence. I have the greatest respect for Ron Paul for his unwavering and solid beliefs and actions.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Yea NWO is behind it all. It is trying to change everything into whatever it is they want (maybe totalitarian). I try hard not to get brainwashed by the media or even the music itself. It's true that even if I tried to change , I just won't be able to because i'm no one.
Technology does ruin people. It seems we the human rely on it more and more as time goes by. It's making us lazy and dependent of it. What would happen if all our technology was unexpectedly taken away or just stopped working? We'd turn crazy because we're too dependent on it.
Now that you mention people, from all my friends, only one is reasonable. I'd like to say that I have hope for humanity too but I don't. As humans, we always want to be better than everyone else and want power. With the power we turn to animals who don't care about anything else but themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks for the advice. I've known this for a while now but wasn't really sure. I try telling other people but they just don't agree or say i'm crazy. I feel sad that these are the people that will fall to the government quicker and easier or are just naive. The world is also going to get worst and I know it. I wish I could prepare myself for it but i can't. I have no money, no job, and honestly not alot of Life experience. Besides the fact that we, well maybe just me, don't know whats the point of Life, the government makes everything worst.

It's OK.
Just stay on the up and up.

I was homeless even after leaving the ARMY. Things got better though.

If you are on the good team, things WILL happen for you.

Another poster was talking about people having life paths. I agree with this. I don't think they are set in stone, but I think the destination is closer to set in stone, but still not set.

When I was first waking up I had extreme forces trying to push me back under. At some point I found the Good side. I am now somewhat immune to the evil ways of evil "things." I don't want to go to far in that direction because I don't know what you may need/want to hear.

Have faith. The agents of truth are in place all over. Through Synchronicity you will meet people who can help you, or need your help. THIS is what you need to do. Don't worry so much about your perceived power or even money issues. I have been living on my own for about 9 years now, and I've been broke the whole time haha. If you are needed you will help. Maybe us talking (everyone posting in this topic) was for you to know you are not alone.

Evil works in straight lines, but we don't have to.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

I definitely agree with you but I know I'm no Ron Paul. I wish I were as strong as him but I'm not. The right place for many people is on the outside doing what they can to be a good influence. I have the greatest respect for Ron Paul for his unwavering and solid beliefs and actions.

Yes you can be don't sell your self short! Read the constitution and bill of right get familiar with it ideas. Don't let money corrupt you, stand on your ethics. It used to be called being a man and at no point is it ever easy. Even in small amounts it amazes people. It's what our founding fathers did when they gave the middle finger to England

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement. You reminded me of this blog post on "how to be a man" www.stevepavlina.com...

I find a lot of encouragement there. Maybe we are stronger than we think.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Welcome

You doesn't sound paranoid. If you are paranoid, you will begin to talk with yourself in your head, about that Illuminati is watching you.

As another poster said, you are waking up.
90% of all the young boys and girls here (including my friends) has no clue what so ever, what is happening.
And I don't think they would like to know, and they don't care.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

cool link...

from the blog under number 1)

A man doesn’t require the approval of others. He’s willing to follow his heart wherever it leads him. When a man is following his heart-centered path, it’s of little consequence if the entire world is against him.

and that pretty much sums things up.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No I don't think you're paranoid.

You are right about people being brain dead and at this time in history it's very bizzare.

Some people call me anti-social because I'm not posting on Facebook or Tweeting about wiping my ass. I don't really care I don't have much in common with most people anyway. I just don't have time for the mindless bull. I would rather have a few good friends than a hundred thousand Facebook 'friends'.

A bit of advice on your journey.

Don't try to understand everything all at once.......you'll go crazy boy!

Find a topic that intrests you and do some research. It won't be very long before you will be connecting the dots.

For example I've been working on the Clintonville, WI booms.

Welcome and have fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
nope...you're not paranoid one bit...it's called aware! though the 2 seem like twins at times! that's the way "they" want it to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Talking to myself would be me being crazy
but yea Paranoia leads to madness. It is the youth that are falling and being blinded. Very sad and the worst part is since they don't care, they won't care about anything that happens. They're going be the reason their children and their generation are born ignorant.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Yea your right. My head can't fit everything at once. And about Facebook, yea it is a waste of time. I've noticed that there are any people, including my friend, who are "low lifes" because damm they spend hours on it. Too many hours straight to the trash. Besides topic? I've got one to many! lol. Maybe Anthropology, Biblical Archaeologist, or study Ancient Technology. And Thanks!

top topics

join