It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
Hey, give the OP a break!

Some people don't care about sex, find it and other things boring. This usually happens to people who are *smart*.

The world is boring, people are boring and are interested in boring things, if you have an IQ beyond 90 you're not going to be too happy.

There's plenty of research out there too showing that as intelligence goes up, sex drive goes down. Google it.

The OP may also have Asperger's Syndrome. You can research this too.

My advice is - try to find something of interest. Perhaps the sciences or art. These things are of interest to the highly intelligent and can keep you occupied.

It's hard to find purpose in life when you are easily bored by simplistic pursuits and you're not an over emotional, sexual, or social person. The world we live in is built for the stupid and if you are smart - this ain't the place for you.

So, you have to find some interests that are beyond the norm.

Hang in there OP, you can find a "niche" for yourself if you keep looking and trying

Hey, give the OP a break! Some people don't care about sex, find it and other things boring. This usually happens to people who are *smart*.

This is only a statement that a female could make, lol (or the OP).

Would this be because if they find sex boring that they have more time to read books? I guess that would explain a lot of Nerds but then again,life is predicated on going to college, getting more money, getting the best job so you can have the coolest stuff, why? To score! At least this is why men do it, women probably do it for their ego, who knows? So, if life is pretty much based on most everything you do in some way revolves around sex, how does it make you smarter to refrain from it.

You are saying that if I choose to refrain from having sex....I no longer have to read or study....my IQ will just automatically increase? Who knew that only using one head would make you more intelligent? On a more serious note, maybe this kid is onto something.

Considering the most recent downfall of men, losing all of their higher positions and being replaced by all women, it might just be smarter to keep it in your pants and neuter yourself so women can't use sex against men to control them, and marry them for money/divorce them and take it all, along with the kids, which to most women, really only equates little walking money bags. I guess that is smarter.

Maybe if men refrain from sex, we can get everything back that was stolen from us by women who sexually seduce for control and power and then leave the one seduced hanging high and dry. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
People here are talking of other worlds etc, are we in hell or something?!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Why are stupid threads like this flagged? It baffles me as to why someone would give attention to a mentally unstable person who is seeking attention. There are other, more important and interesting threads which deserve this much recognition, but are left in the dark because of crap like this. Where did it go wrong

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Maybe if men refrain from sex, we can get everything back that was stolen from us by women who sexually seduce for control and power and then leave the one seduced hanging high and dry. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.......

It's already happening, the alpha male is in decline, and the alpha female is rising. This means that at some point in the future roles will be reversed and they will be the ones always chasing us! Yipeeeeee!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

"Where did it go wrong".... maybe you should re-read your comment for an answer. All this hate, small mindedness and negativity is where 'it' went wrong. Comments like that just adds to the flow of negativity that surrounds this planet.

What you feel is 'important' maybe important to you but not so much to others.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

Yes your thread title should be changed this isn't proof by any means, also many here and around the world probably feel the same. Isn't it a change for a human to put themselves on a pedestal?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I see this trend a lot on ATS, people who seem to gain a realisation either through regular use of mind/mood altering drugs and/or just as a result of their mind becoming a little, unglued.

If you really want to leave this "physical" world then read up on people like the Indian Shamans and their many astral trips.

We have become so attached to this physical world that we see things by their density, the tangible that acceptable because you can touch it - all within in this illusion.

I am off a different view, what the OP is suggesting is attained by letting go of this material world, whether by living a simple life or eventually through death (where we move onto the next step).

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this threat should of started ''PROOF i need mental help quickly''

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Welcome... and we travel the same road.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is a way to willfully leave this physical world as you wish. However it requires years/decades/for some even multiple lifetimes to achieve. The path there is a rigorous one and not one that i can explain how to get there over the course of a message board post, but to sum it up it requires ridding yourself of all the negative feelings and thoughts that you have aquired up to this point.. Look at negativity as the chains that keep your soul bound to the physical world.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
All I see is want in one hand, **** in the other OP.

Reality check, life sucks for most people.

go buy some lottery tickets so you dont have to work and can do whatever you want, untill then slave away like the rest of us at a job, or out in the woods somewhere, or dont eat.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

are you eager to get your powers? not long now.

nanu nanu

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

None of this in any way means you are not human, the fact you are breathing Oxygen and blood is pumping in your veins is a sign you are human in flesh. You live day to day like most people this not a concept that is uncommon. The idea that you do not desire sex is not uncommon. This has to do with a hormone deficiency. You feel like you do not belong... it is called being different, many people have special abilities this is not super powers and majic but being gifted such as being psychic because I am clairvoyant myself. Thinking you are not human makes you feel special and important this is common when someone wants to escape. So you are human absolute. You did not provide any proof at all in the process only that you are trying to convince yourself you do not belong and are detached from your human counter parts. Happens all the time, many people think they are from out of this world this is mere fantasy in some cases rooting from a mental disorder such as schizophrenia. You are human, disappointing sure but it is what you are.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I considered pming you, but, that might seem weird. So I'll make this as simple and as quick as I can. I think I may be anywhere from 2-4 years older than you. I could be wrong, of course. But I'm not. I feel the same as you, and have as far as I can remember. Every single thing you said, pretty much. Except that I did have sex, at an average age I suppose, though it was always out of love. The pure love I felt and feel for my human

companions has honestly been one of my only forms of refuge from this alien world. I've never considered college. I do feel with such a short time we are given in this reality, that I have to spend every moment either helping others and making the world a better place, or bettering myself through learning, meditating, leisure activity to calm my mind and I also learn a lot just by playing games or reading fiction or observing people.

Imitating people... Sometimes when I post I pretend to be someone else for fun. I'll pretend I have a mother and father still, or I have kids. I'll pretend I'm somebody who's upset about something. Or I'll pretend I don't understand certain things for multiple reasons, sometimes to get a laugh out of someone, sometimes to allow others to fulfill their need to feel needed or to teach, sometimes because I simply want to examine their

explanation in order to gain a further understanding of their views and background or simply for my entertainment. Like I said, I have been at this a little longer than you. Not much, but you'll probably get bored line me and start playing harmless mind games with people to keep yourself occupied. I mean after you get

out of school, assuming you aren't out yet and when you are you find a way, like me, to get by without a job. Or welfare. Or being homeless. Or going to college. Or jail lol. If you can manage to do this then you will have lots of spare time. Which is the only way for me considering my love of reading, learning, meeting others and taking in their stories and experiences, falling in love, and other leisure activities, and my erratic and unfixable

sleeping schedule. Your family will be concerned that you're not "making something of yourself". The sooner you can let go of them, the better. Unless you find that they are more loving and accepting than most other people on this planet. I could never be a part of the daily grind. If I had a certain "job" that I dedicated my time

to regularly, it would have to be something that was really worthwhile. Like something that really made a positive difference in the world. I spend a good amount of time, at my leisure, sharing food, medicine, clothing, blankets, etc, with the local homeless population. I suppose that's as good a job as any. I enjoy hanging out with my homeless friends, listening to them, sympathizing and doing all in my power to help. I'm pretty poor

by most standards, but I still find that I have much more than they have. Plenty enough for me to share and to still get by. I'm not saying we are the same. Even if we are both aliens in this world, that doesn't mean we have the same personality, or that we even come from the same planet, or are the same "species" if you could call it

that. Maybe you come from a planet where there is no sex. I'm not saying you're wrong, but my humble and often incorrect opinion is that you simply haven't found the "right" person. If you reside in a smaller town, it could be that you have not met one of your "kind" to even be emotionally or spiritually compatible with. Or, maybe you just don't like sex and never will. I don't know. That's none of my business. Anyway, I think I'm

done now. I just wanted to let you know that your words hit a chord with me and that I'm over 18 and still here, haven't found a "way out of here". I'm just still here, amassing as much knowledge and experiences and stories as I can. Hoping it will all come in handy someday. Some days it does, some days it doesn't. Best of wishes!

If you, or any people reading this, ever wanna share thoughts, experiences, stories etc, pm me. With all my free time, I never ever have time to return to any thread I've posted in. I've been thinking of putting a similar notice in my signature, so people know and don't waste their time responding... Maybe I'll do that now! See ya in the funny pages!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Why are stupid threads like this flagged? It baffles me as to why someone would give attention to a mentally unstable person who is seeking attention. There are other, more important and interesting threads which deserve this much recognition, but are left in the dark because of crap like this. Where did it go wrong

You pretty much nailed it this person sounds exactly like a schizophrenic girl I knew who claimed she knew me in ancient Atlantis and I had sunk Atlantis with some super ray gun lol well she committed suicide later .

edit on 3-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Goodness does prevail,

Its no use waiting for it though a lot of people get knocked down, but some just get up its no waiting for something to happen cause it won't.

Just keep fighting.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OP - you're autistic, that's the way i see it

why? because i'm autistic and you basically just described exactly how i feel and think these days, i understand every word you're saying. I gave up trying to fit in because i know i just don't fit. I feel almost like we are a similar species but got mixed up with the wrong batch and ended up somewhere we weren't meant to be. The whole world seems backwards. and certainly isn't made for us. It's quite a common autistic feeling.

I'm almost at the point where i wish the aliens would come, i wish someone would come out and reveal that this "reality" is all just a joke and that we aren't really being bent over by the elite while they destroy and control the planet.

I wish i had a 2nd option, one to get away from this world, i'd happily go with aliens just because i feel like i'dhave nothing to lose, i wish they would come or something would just show us proof that there is more out there, more to this world than the mess we have in front of us. We use so little of our brain and so little of our dna, i just can;t believe that the form we are in now is the full capability of humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join