It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bravo number Three! You have come to the conclusion that this life doesn't make sense. And, you're right!

There are so many events and situations that force me to scream inside my head that,
'THIS CAN'T BE REAL! IT JUST CAN'T BE REAL!'

Literally billions of people go crazy over watching sports. And what is sports? It's a bunch of people we've never met that get together and try to hit a round object with a stick. Or, kick a round object into a net. Or, move an object over a line. Or, toss a round object into a circle. BIG BLEEPING DEAL! It's NOT exciting.It's not even mildly interesting, yet I can't go out without hearing someone talking about it. Take the Boston Red Sox, for example. The only thing "Boston" about it is the name. The players aren't from Boston, and most of them aren't even from New England. And yet, when they win I hear from the spectators, "We won!"

It makes no sense!

Now, how would you feel if someone told you the exact same joke 57 times? You might laugh outloud the first time you hear the joke. The second time you giggle. Third time you smile. Fourth time you don't want to hear it again. Fifth time you walk away. Well, I have been around for FIFTY-SEVEN holiday seasons. Fifty-seven years of birthday parties, anniversaries, births, funerals... It's the same crap year after year after year. And I've felt this way for a long time. I mean, enough already. It stopped being fun a long time ago.

I would love to have super powers! To rip up all the radioactive waste being buried all over the world (

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three
reply to post by miss_sky

You're one of the only people I care to converse with on this topic. SO many other people here are just being rude, insulting, judgmental drones. I don't care to give them any replies at all. What are some things you've noticed about yourself specifically that have you feeling similar or the same? (:

Werent you just being rude and judgemental just then? by not considering others opinions?

YOu try to make yourself out to be this person deserving of these gifts.......yet i see someone whose not mature enough to handle simple ideas that do not conform to their own.....

Dont you think a person deserving of these "abilities" would have this by way of virtue........

Nice job......

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
no longer than a week into the future? Well, your ISP connection fee is surely paid monthly and you would have had to plan ahead for that and budget it in to your outgoings. The outgoings come from a salary, the salary comes from a job which you took knowing that it will help you out YEARS into the future. Do you have a pension? do you have insurance?.
We all have the yearning to feel as if we are different from everybody else but the reality is that we are not. Just as a colony of ants has millions of what seem to be the same ant, working the same as everybody else with the same ultimate end: it's demise and the seemingly unhindered continuation of the colony. For a brief moment in time, perhaps that ants efforts did accomplish a very small contribution to the society as a whole but its contribution is only a very small fraction of the total contributions throughout the existence of its species. The ant is almost, but not quiet, meaningless. It's contributions will be forgotten on an individual basis and remembered only as progress as a society as a whole. "Wow, that's a large ant hill which this society has built!" not.. "Wow, that's a large hill which XXXX contributed to, that this society has built".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well...you certainly have human feelings and emotion, otherwise you wouldnt even post. Therefore you are human. And you certainly can inhabit this world because you do so currently. I think the 2 points cancel out your thread.
Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by miss_sky

You're one of the only people I care to converse with on this topic. SO many other people here are just being rude, insulting, judgmental drones. I don't care to give them any replies at all. What are some things you've noticed about yourself specifically that have you feeling similar or the same? (:

Aha!
Now we see that all you want is validation and support.

You don't want any real honest input it would seem.
Have I been sarcastic? No.

I've asked you valid questions.

What makes your needs and wants more important than the children that get sold into sexual slavery and prostitution when they're 9 years old?

I think that's a very valid question.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Brilliant. You make so much sense. Love you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post, I've been lurking unregistered for a long time now, as I have no real desire to give input or argue with people. Registered because your post struck a chord with me in a fine moment in time.

I was driving home today and everything you were describing really hit home for me (even the lack of sex drive). I really don't wanna get into it all, because people here love to ridicule, and there probably isn't a way I could describe how I was/am/always feeling. As of late these feelings just seem stronger. A lot stronger. I was originally going to work on a project, but I decided that since things were a bit 'funny', that I would use this perfect opportunity and just go with the flow and not rush in to it. I seem to have a very well-tuned 'synchronicity' sense/radar in me, it's almost a feeling inside me--and most the time it leads me to exactly what I'm looking for. I've stumbled upon a lot of things, and have literally connections happening all the time between everything when I care enough to notice them.

I got on my laptop, opened it up, went on ATS, saw your link, clicked it, read it. It's funny how things work out, I knew ATS would have something in store for me within a couple clicks (this time front page, as I expected). It's reassuring to know people feel this way, and I think there is something to it. Don't let people bring you down, or succumb to their crap because they feel you should be compliant with the system (birth,school,work,death), or a loon for not being on the bandwagon.

There's not much advice to give, as I'm afraid people like us don't really need/care to hear it. Just remember your brain isn't necessarily you, but a fine instrument/tool.. and hang in there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I am not only asexual (meaning I find no desire for sex), but I still feel desires for other affections. I'm not here to 'argue' over whether you believe that's true or possible. Take arguments of the kind to another topic. This is the wrong topic for that. I've never desired sex, nor do I want to try it. I'm not going to argue with you pointlessly here, so please spare me any theories.

I know for a fact that the opportunities in this world are not sufficient for my psychological needs. For instance, I need a life with no 'time limit'. I can not have have 'expectation of my end' nor do I ever care to look any further than a week into the future. I need opportunities such as having extremely supernatural abilities. I NEED a significance great enough to make change that no one has ever made in known recorded history. Very basically, I need 'magical powers' like Jesus or something, but quite different from what he apparently could do (I don't even think time of this reality goes back nearly that far). I would need abilities more exciting than what's in those readings. With great power comes great responsibility that I'm not just WILLING to accept, I also need it as well.

"Birth School Work Death" is the phrase I've seen that seems to describe how I view life in the reality better than any other phrase and there is no way to convince me otherwise. Please don't ask me how I know that because I can't explain it to you. I just know that I can not be convinced otherwise. I know that no 'career' or multiple careers could possibly satisfy my psychological needs. I just know this. And, I'm prepared to find a way out of this world. I believe I was placed here, and that it is fake. Please spare me the 'Matrix' references. These feelings go back before I heard anything about that film, and I do not believe I'm 'in the Matrix'. I just believe this world is fake and that there is a real world. I can not believe that this is all there is or that it is even a real place. Facing that would be the end of me by my own hands. Please don't bother trying to 'convince me I'm wrong' or that 'I can fit in'. I know I can not, so I would have no reason to even try it. This place would destroy me were it real, but I don't believe it is.

I'm 99% sure there will be sarcastic comments in comments following this thread as people seem to be addicted to them in these situations for some reason I can't possibly understand, so comment away. All they are is awkward to read (as in that cool, tingly sensation on my face when I get embarrassed from witnessing someone make a very awkward and/or inappropriate gesture in a conversation that is either completely unrelated to the topic due to their own ignorance or just overbearingly strange in a bad sort of way.) That's right. Your sarcastic remarks can be so embarrassing to read I have to air my shirt to get rib of the uncomfortable , sticky, itchy feelings. Other than that, they can only be hilarious, so please spare your dignity and my general comfort (or misplaced entertainment) and refrain from the.. *cough* 'sarcasm'.

Sorry for the somewhat mediocre/boring-to-read thread construction. I'm just generally informing is all, and trying to see if others at least understand if not relate. Oh, and by 2012 change, I don't mean 'Apocalypse' or 'Rapture' and such. I believe that, whatever happens, it will bring positive change that will lead to a way out of this world. That's what I'm waiting for.

You are not real.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I often feel exactly as you describe, I hope I am not forced to live the "birth,school,work,death" cycle out. I would love to be an all knowing bieng, like Dr. Manhattan from the watchmen. I know were all destined for more then this pathetic docile existence. I hope that the world goes to hell and then post apocalyptic, I hate (yes Hate) the direction civilization is going, worshiping stupidity and negativity. I want a world where adventure is free and everywhere and companions are by your side traversing the unknown, learning, and finding the Answeres to all life's riddles.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Is anybody really real? Were all nothing together, though nothing must be somthing, so what are we?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I remember High School. It gets better.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If your looking to debate theologies or intuitions then look elsewhere, if you want substantive answers, watch these videos. I know it's a task, but you will be spinning your wheels without doing so.

www.youtube.com...

I have searched long and hard, and only in the last few months have I been fruitful in finding answers. When you'v finished combat with all the other posters, come on back and be prepared to spend about an hour and a half of your life in having your questions answered. I'm directing this at you OP, this is not directed towards the readership here, it is in answer to your perplexity. You will find an explanation, and it will hold you transfixed, but more than that you will fit your similarities of these aspects of thinking, into this and your knowledge base. .....Or pass on by, you will be none the wiser, as ignorance is bliss......on all levels. But bear in mind, with knowledge comes an insight you will have to act on, or within.
I will add that at first appearance, and up through the first three quarters of video one, it's all a lead-up to the discussion of Astronomy and later physics and quantum mechanics. After the start of video two, the gist will be elaborated on. If your preception is as I suspect, you will see what I mean in the epiphany structures of this magic you seek, only it's better than magic. it is real.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

What is the point of starting a thread, you have no will or desire to monitor? I doubt the op has read a single response nor cares to. This person is self centred, selfish and has a lack of empathy. Sociopaths (look it up, it'll be enlightening), are as human as psychopaths and the rest of us, they just exhibit different symptoms usually stemming from learned or taught behaviour in formative years. Being wired differently doesn't make you any more or less than what you are. Deal with it!

On a separate note, this was on page 1? *sighs*

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OP mention that I cannot argue/object with his/her posts, so I believe this belong to the short stories section.

Mods, please move this to the correct forum preferably Short Stories or Rant.
There is no discussion here, as far as OP want.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My, what vanity you have OP, mind you don't suffocate yourself in your delusional sense of self importance. Can you still see yourself in the mirror after all that bodily fluid you've been frequently ejecting upon it?

This very topic - Proof that you are Human and can Inhabit this World
edit on 2-4-2012 by MechanicalSunrise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

The fact that you're posting means you want to connect on some level and hope there are others who really feel as alienated as you do. You want to connect on a level beyond the squishy, animalistic level that is how sexuallity is portrayed and experienced by many "humans." You want some "power" to combat the injustice and cruelty seemingly everywhere.

Well... yeah... and I'd really like to believe that by wishing really, really hard come Dec. (or by simply waiting out the storm) it will all be better, or that existing here is easy without a killer instinct or having to deal with somnombulent folks... but it doesn't seem to be so.

I wish I had a simple answer other than anti depressants or years of effort and research (or a journey through the black market to get some odd chemical) to catch a glimpse of something better, but it seems this place isn't set up that way.

My recommendation is to laugh... and try to make the area around you reflect this yearning for something better. I wish you well. A bunch of others do, too.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you are having trouble establishing what is real and what is not, how do you know you actually posted this to ATS? How do you know that all these replies aren't just being generated by your own mind? How do you know ATS is real? Or even that you are real? See where things start to go when you begin having trouble with reality, Spiraling into questioning your own existence is not a good thing (who knows, maybe if you stop believing your real you will cease to exist?). Be careful my friend, I'd advise at least considering seeking help. You are possibly suffering from the beginnings of mental problems... on the other hand you may have reached a new level of clarity for a human being... personally I'd say mental problems possibly stemming from an unsatisfactory life and generally poor life experiences. Seek help.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

my whole life I felt this way, discluding the asexual part. Im not writing to disagree or anything. But trust me on this, I have felt exactly as you describe.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
give the guy a break, some people just aren't content with a mediocre world

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Feel exactly the same way, decided to start a meaningful business to full fill my boredom,
ultimately it will mean nothing since this world is based on degeneration,
in other words, death. Everything breaks down, everything comes to an end, everything dies.
This world could offer a longer lifespan and more meaning to life, but in the end,
we'd die, unless we found a way to keep ourselves immortal.
Genetic modification may bring us to a more acceptable living standard by providing us with more possibilities...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join