It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

No sarcasm intended at all.

I completely fail to observe any proof that you are anything but human. The entire post, just struck me as a "Poor Me, FML" post. I found it quite depressing actually.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
you are concentrating a great deal of your effort and energy on shielding yourself from what you perceive as negative opinions of others.

but they are not separate from you, and the more you try to avoid them, the worse they will become.

you have the powers you seek, you just do not perceive them.

stop wasting your energy and your effort on things you do not want, and focus on what you have.

listen to yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Indigo Child you are
probably

you are a human ..
but with a different soul than normal individual would have
the after 2012 will unlock many habilities in us
that we cant unlock now

be patient 9 months to go

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is plainly what I have intuited, and i mean absolutely no offence to you at all.
You obviously have a very creative/critical mind, allowing you to see the world as you see it ( I too hold the birth school work death mentality)
Seeing the world like that makes you feel seperate from it, you don't like what you see so you disconnect.
As sex is pretty much the ultimate form of connection, the fact that you don't feel for sex shows your complete disconnection with the world and why you feel as if you need some sort of superpower to put the world back in the right place so it is worthy of you being connected to it. I understand this
Know that there is definately all the materialism and all the stupidity and ignorance, but feeling like this is letting it defeat you. You are aware of everything yet you aren't using it constructively which then comes with the if only i had a superpower and if only i wait until its fixed (2012, indeed i do think something will happen) I say to you IF ONLY you knew of your own potential and used it, you could be the drop in the ocean that rippled onto everyone else which you desire.
there is so much more to the world if you wish to see it.
Again, I dont mean to offend you and am eager to hear your thoughts. keep on coming with the posts!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The one fact that you are sure of is that you ARE here. Maybe it's a test to see if you are really worthy of getting those powers you crave? Although my guess is you just want them without earning them.
Since you are here for some reason or another why not see what you can do?
You seem to want to exist in a world where life is easy (super powers) and you can do whatever you want (no job or responsibility). My suggestion is to focus your energies on making that utopia a reality. Become a liberal!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

From what i read the only proof is that you are very much human.

Being asexual doesn't make you alien(or whatever you believe you are).
Wanting superpowers doesn't make you an alien,just a kid that reads too many comicbooks.
Wanting to change the world,like no man ever changed it before,not alien.

I don't know what conviced you that you are not human,maybe an event in your life,but what you wrote in your op is far from proof.Share your story,apart from the beliefs you have for yourself,what really happened.

Maybe you are supposed to do great things,but with this kind of thinking,you propably won't.If you want to change the world you can't wait around until you get your superpowers.Start now.Starting with yourself and then change it one person at a time.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As people already pointed out, nothing inhuman about what you wrote. Most of us have had such or similar thoughts. Hell, I'm 37 and still think I have some supernatural powers like telekinesis or something, and am just waiting for it to manifest.

Stuff you wrote makes me believe you are rather young, maybe a teenager. It is a fragile time, when one seeks understanding and it sometimes can seem like the whole world is against you.

And as for asexual thing...are you maybe overweight, not attractive or even maybe painful to look at? I'm not saying you are, but that would explain maybe asexuality. Maybe you were rejected or ridiculed many times that you have completely withdrawn into you little world and reject any human contact?

Are you? Fat, ugly and very young?

I'm not mocking here...just asking questions which in my mind could explain your feelings.

Anyway...don't sweat it....it will pass.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We all come from that other world and some of us really miss home. Alot. This is a fake world, and its like a mirrored reflection of home, but its also been really tampered with and brought down by too much harm to others.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Originally posted by Ben81
Indigo Child you are
probably

you are a human ..
but with a different soul than normal individual would have
the after 2012 will unlock many habilities in us
that we cant unlock now

be patient 9 months to go

Just one question if I may ask.

How are you going to respond if after 2012 the world is exactly the same? Im not saying its not gonna change, personally I hope the world ends, Im just wondering? If nothing happens will you attempt to fit in and be a normal person enjoying normal things or will you perhaps find some other point to look forward to and be a beacon of salvation of this world you despise and feel you dont belong in.

Please answer as I would genuinely like to know, you must have thought about it, I know I have. Because for many people 2012 is like some light at the end of the tunnel thats gonna come and change everything, but you know it might not change anything and what then. Do you just take anti-depressants and try to carry on with life?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Come back here and post again in five or six years ?
We'll soon see who's asexual !

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by Three

I think you just described most of us that visit this site. It's the exact reason we come here.

I was about to reply that besides the asexual bit, the OP described me quite well!

I often tell my wife "I don't belong here". I just don't think like others around me. I get my best friend to dump me out bush every year for a week or two just so I can experience life with no human contact. I only have to worry about food, water and shelter and without problems caused by other people, life becomes blissfully easy.

I'm hoping this ascension thing is real so I can get out of here. I'm tired of sacrificing my entire life for the bankers.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

You, my friend, are one extremely interesting person to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
its not easy feeling like that, i felt it since childhood, to acept what is called "reality" looking for answers in such seems pointless as you grow older and it pushes you harder to accept it as real.i am starting to believe that coming to terms with what you feel and believing it,is the way out.yet i do not know for sure.the so called veil has lifted for me a few times and i have come to know its not my first time here.perhaps there is a chain that keeps us here,examples;sex,money,power,family etc. i suggest looking for what chains you might have.i found mine,odd thing is,not the one you have.lol good luck in your journey

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You're a regular human and no better or worse than anyone else.

I'll be here 12/22/12 and we can talk about how enlightened we now are.

Just because you "feel" that there is something more for you doesn't make it true. I'm sure billions have felt the same and led dreary, miserable, boring lives. The only thing that feeling is accomplishing is to isolate you from the rest of the world. Carry on like that long enough and you'll be poor, homeless, and without a friend to turn to.

When I read "there isn't a career that could fulfill me psychologically" what I hear is "I am lazy and don't care for working. I'm really hoping some magical fairy dust falls this year so that I don't ever have to, that's why I have placed all my eggs in this basket."

Oh yeah, and magic powers... I laughed and nearly choked on my coffee. Are you serious? My advice to you is to put down the horrible children's novel, turn off the TV for a month, and get a freaking job. Go out there and spend some time in the real world - it's obviously been awhile for you. I'm sorry but..MAGIC POWERS!?

Good luck in life.

edit on 2-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Too many nines and not enough sevens around here..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My response can be poetically summarized as follows:

This Is The Life

In another life
You might have been a genius
In another life
You might have been a star
In another life
Your face might have been perfect
In another life
You’d drive a better car

In another life
All your jokes are funny
In another life
Your heart is free from fear
In another life
You make a lot of money
In this other life
Everything is clear

In another life
You’re always the hero
In another life
You always win the game
In another life
No one ever cheats you
In another life
You never have to change

In another life
Your friends never desert you
In another life
You never have to cry
In another life
No one ever hurts you
In this other life
Your loved-ones never die

But this is the life you have
This is the life you have
This is the life you have
This is the life

In another life
You’re always the victim
In another life
You’re always the thief
In another life
You are always lonely
In this other life
There is no relief

In your real life
Treat it like it’s special
In your real life
Try to be more kind
In your real life
Think of those that love you
In this real life
Try to be less blind

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I choked on my own coffee at your reply ^^

edit on 2-4-2012 by SpiritualStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You're never going to find those things with an attitude like that. If you can't see the magic and beauty and wonder that is already here in front of our eyes, how do you expect to find the more subtle wonders our world has to offer? I hope you find what you are looking for, I really really do, but it might help to open your eyes a little first.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

I want super powers too. I don't like to work or think about the future. and i'm scared to die. Am I a space alien like you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join