It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It sounds as if you are very sad and depressed my friend. I just want to let you know that if you want to talk more and express yourself please feel free to do so and I will simply just listen, if that is what you need and want. There is a better existence beyond this one and we can go there after we have our experiences in this world. In this one we learn what it is to be human and to better ourselves. Here we experience a broad range of emotions, pleasures and pains, and the physical. We gain knowledge, empathy, and share love, among other things. Your existence here is valued and you are an important part of society as a whole. You have something to contribute. We all do! There is more to life than just birth, school, work, death. There is so much more! The complexity and combinations are nearly infinite. You may feel unsatisfied with your life here now, but I assure you that there is meaning behind it. Your life here and now has meaning. I too have my moments where I feel different than the others around me. I feel as if I do not belong and strive to understand it all.

Ultimately we are all made from the same stuff. We are all connected in the larger sense and if you are hurting then a part of me is hurting too. A part of us all is. I implore you to experience being human, to embrace it, to live it, and to love it.

I believe in divine intervention. I believe in a creator. I believe we have a soul. I believe in life after death. I believe in you. You will find your path. Keep looking for those opportunities to fulfill your psychological needs, strive to become more than you are, and love. Then you will have truly become magical indeed.

Sincerely,
Your human brother

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I completely understand. And just so you know, no, I'm not being sarcastic. I get the feeling sometimes that this world is fake, too. Some scientists actually believe and teach that we may be in a simulated reality.

I don't know about your supernatural needs, but I can agree that you may not belong here. I have more to add to the theory of this world being fake. Have you ever just stopped and thought about the sheer number of people on this planet? And how the vast, VAST majority you will never see, never interact with and never, ever impact or be impacted by them? If this world is fake, how many of the "people" that we hear about, or even see on TV but never, ever see or hear about again, are fake? What if the only "real" people are very small in number? Sometimes I meet someone and I can't help but question if they are seriously the way the are or if they are acting. For example, someone who is such an a-hole that they can't possibly be real (nobody is that terrible, right?). Or someone who is so utterly boring with no personality that they must be a simulation of a person.

Anyways, I'm rambling, but I can relate to an extent. Not the sex thing, though. Sex is fun and brings me pleasure, so I engage at least every other day :p (I'm happily married).

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OP is human, just has chemical imbalances in there brain. big time.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

asexual ... opportunities in this world are not sufficient for my psychological needs..."Birth School Work Death" is the phrase I've seen that seems to describe how I view life ... I know that no 'career' or multiple careers could possibly satisfy my psychological needs ..

Everyone has been there at some time or other .. or shares one or more of these traits either during their adult life or in phases during their adult life. You might have clinical depression. That is something that can be mitigated with the help of a trained professional. Good luck to you ...
edit on 4/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by torqpoc

However much it pains me to say this, I agree with Mclaneinc on this one OP.

What did I do to you in an earlier life

Didn't offer me a beer on Saint Patrick's Day...

T

I'll get them in next time

Paul.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi, your avatar reminded me something:

I know that feeling. I tried to became more fleshy to silence it. (maybe I overdid it a bit... but I feel I can backup it in few dozens of years
) However it's still here. Some holes can be filled by Supreme only.Yeah, some cars ride on super. It's called inner cry. No earth-food can feed it.

O bird of my heart,
Fly on, fly on.
Look not behind.
Whatever the world gives
Is meaningless, useless
And utterly false.

I used to have a guru and used to turn it to bhakti ecstasy. But that's my gray area I'm not ready to share here.
Yet...
I don't know if you are little girl or medium male like me but it doesn't matter much. Your soul is little angel anyway. Well maybe just at a certain age girls are a bit more often in need to find true love based on spiritual understanding rather than reproducing. (at least till the bio-clocks ring) I live in celibacy btw. but now I feel it's not the way we are supposed to live.
I too feel we are not designed to die. It doesn't make much sense to even start something as a mortal decoration of this scenery. But what if it's just speeding us up? If you'd feel you have thousands of years to learn you may become lazy

Check this music. The last track there. And tell me if it resonates with your feeling. Maybe you could dig some peace or at least inspiration from it.
www.radiosrichinmoy.org...

Or Shindhu, I like the 2nd goosebump track: www.radiosrichinmoy.org...

Gotta go...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Guys, would you mind to go chatting somewhere else?
We need a Shoutbox here for sure...
edit on 3/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlett5
I get this and I totally understand how you feel. I am not from here either.

I do not need proof or need to show anyone proof of who or what I am because I know what I am. I am just trying to figure out why I have been placed here... I'm sure in time this will come.

All these negative and sarcastic comments especially the comments suggesting that you are depressed or mentally ill are just typical of an earth being. It makes me sad that they feel the need to rationalise everything that they can not understand with negativity.

I wish you well on your journey

Duplicate account, anyone?

I notice a whole lot of BRAND NEW accounts have seemingly taken over the argument on behalf of the OP. This, to me, is kind of suspicious. I think someone might be playing games...
edit on 3-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You are not ready for that which you seek because;

....nor do I want to try it.

I just know that I can not be convinced otherwise.

Please don't bother trying to 'convince me I'm wrong' or that 'I can fit in'. I know I can not

I wish you well on your journey .....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Though I feel your rhythm dude/tte, I think that 9 said it fine. DustyToad's post, among others that ring with me, is another reason I don't have much to say... Just wanted to let you know that I know what you mean.

peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Duplicate account, anyone?

I notice a whole lot of BRAND NEW accounts have seemingly taken over the argument on behalf of the OP. This, to me, is kind of suspicious. I think someone might be playing games...
edit on 3-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

Like I said, I was driving home.. felt funny and knew I should go with it. I felt like ATS would offer me something, and it lead me right to this thread (it was on front page). I come here everyday, but never felt the need to offer my input.. just harvest the goodness of the website. So.. Like I also said, I was drawn to check ATS despite having an earlier layed out plan of what I was going to do. Low and behold, what I was looking for was there.. so I made an account to reach out to this guy and tell him he's not the only one, and often we aren't 'crazy'.

There's no way to properly show proof (lol proof is funny in this thread) that I am not him, but if you'd like have a Moderator look up my IP.

I'm not trying to "take over the Argument". I'm joining the Discussion. Sorry I'm not another trying to label everything as crazy because it's different.
edit on 3-4-2012 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

hate to break it to ya.. But.. Thats reality. Welcome to it. The only thing that makes it worth while is the sex. In hopes that eventually, someone will be able to do what it is you describe you wish you could do. Alot of people feel the way you do. To be quite blunt, life is very much pointless. All we have is that hope that we get to witness something miraculous.. Or that my children will see something miraculous. Anything we can do is detrimental to our well being and existence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

reply to post by adnachiel21

reply to post by grubblesnert

reply to post by Noinoi

There's you some insults. Apparently my need of superpowers is so ridiculous, it shouldn't even be discussed. I'm also stupid, according to this other one, and my parents must have also "done a number on my head". And, there are many other insults on and on. I only looked these up to prove there are rotten apples. I don't care to actually read them on my own account. :3

People, I don't need psychiatric help. I'm not going to go "get help" because I know that I don't need it. (: The people who are honestly good people who are trying to help me, like the ones here suggesting 'help' for me, will only be making it worse for me because I will become more and more stressed by their insistence that there is something wrong with me. There is nothing wrong with me whatsoever. I don't have thoughts of hurting innocent people. I don't want to lead a 'cult' into anarchy. I don't want to go destroy things in the name of a 'God'. Just because I believe we were placed here as experiments and I feel the need to have some kind of amazing supernatural abilities does not make me insane. I want to do good for people. I even want to help the corrupt people in power realize that they are insane and need help. They will be forced to face their madness and the remorse of what they have done. That would be their price to pay and what would set them free. Just because I don't claim 'Human' doesn't mean I believe I'm a whole lot different. The term 'Human' is just so tainted to me that I refuse to accept it. Yes, I believe my psychology demands different things than the great majority. No one can tell me "Everyone wants super powers". It isn't a desire for me. It is a need. I won't care to live in this reality without that. I won't care to live without a unique, significant purpose. I believe that I am making all of this come true partially just by believing it, and from my own actions. I have met 1 other person for sure who has what I have, and up to three more possibly. 1 or 2 may not even be quite like myself and the other I mentioned. It took me nearly 22 years just to find those few. We believe it is called 'Imaginative Cognitive Difference'. I doubt you could find that term online, but that's what we believe it is called by those few who do know what it is. I used 'difference' because I don't believe what I have is a disorder. I believe that I am going to have what I need very soon. I just wanted to share this with the community here.

Oh, and I suppose people wanted to know how to view me in certain ways.. I'll just tell you that my body has nothing to do with me because I believe it is a mutation of my real body. But, I have a strong feminine polarization and a strong masculine polarization. They're so strong it seems exaggerated. So, I'm not neutral. I have both masculine and feminine feelings at extremely high levels. I don't believe I'll ever meet anyone that is actually more feminine or masculine than I. Equal, of course, but I do not believe I'll meet someone who has it a polarization that is 'more exaggerated' than mine. I don't believe this has anything to do with why I am the way I am. There are plenty of people with a strong feminine side and a strong masculine side in one person. That about me is not unusual except maybe for how extreme they both are at the same time. I like screaming when blowing things up and laying down at a child's level and baby talking it (if they enjoy that). XD

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
nevermind...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi
Ok, just to let you know, I'm not replying to mock you, or be sarcastic.

I know that no 'career' or multiple careers could possibly satisfy my psychological needs. I just know this. And, I'm prepared to find a way out of this world. I believe I was placed here, and that it is fake.

Just because you "believe" in something, does not make it real. An example would be someone who is mentally unstable believing themselves to be Batman. The belief itself does not make it true, or constitute as hard proof.
I'm not inferring you have a mental problem, just using that scenario as an example of "belief".

Here is where you are wrong. We are creators of our own realities. I could provide many examples of this in my life, but trying to further convince you of this is pointless, as you re gong to remain closed-minded to this fact regardless of what I can prove. You must realize that because we live in a 3rd-dimensional plane of existence, there is a gap between cause and effect, whereas a 4th or 5th dimensional plane, the result would be immediate.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Three, I would not immediately jump to the conclusion that you are the only one from another world, as I believe that we all are. I think that you are meant to be here regardless of any differences you may have from many other individuals on this plane. I could show you some things about myself that can further verify this. It's best not to try and convince closed-minded sleepers of this fact, and I have been witness to the fact that this can and will create a paradox in time and space, thus furthering the gap between the awakened and the sleepers.

I do admire your courage however, and know that you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three
It took me nearly 22 years just to find those few.

When I thought you were a confused hurting teen I was on your side because I was there myself but really you're way too old for this #.

You perceive other peoples reactions to your post as attacks, the majority of replies to this thread are absolutely not attacks, they're people trying to help you join the world and live a happy life, but all you want is confirmation of your own beliefs. It's called "confirmation bias". That awful physiological response you talk about reading these comments is due more to your own need to belong contrasted with your public denouncement of any type of belonging. I think you feel bad reading them because you secretly feel bad about yourself and that's a shame.

If you want to feel better do these things: Get fit. Engage the people in your life. Find a worldy passion and pursue it. Understand that you can grow.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join