It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

wow, good job OP so far you got 9 pages of crap out of your useless post

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

However much it pains me to say this, I agree with Mclaneinc on this one OP.

What did I do to you in an earlier life

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

Sounds like you don't understand how life or biochemistry works.

Nothing here shows you anymore than a very ignorant human.

It's not even a lack of proof, though it is too. It's you're very nature. It reads as a young confused soul. Surely an alien would have some sense of inspirational language.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Such a shame to see how people don't feel they can fit in anywhere.
I understand that feeling and felt it myself for many years.
If we concentrate on the negatives in the world we can easily lose all hope and meaning.
On the other hand if we only see the positives the world becomes a magical place of possibility,
Follow your bliss.
One hint though: superpowers require extraordinary levels of discipline and commitment.
If that's what you truly want you will have to work hard for it.
Expectations will always be disappointed if one simply "waits" for life.
We humans do belong here though social constructs may try very hard to tell us otherwise.
We are a part of nature just like any flower, bird or bug.
You belong too

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what a waste of time, you are self centered and it makes me sad

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

you sound like a delusional crackhead

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello Three,

The only way i know to leave this physical world is by Astral projection, also called OBE (Out of body experience). Robert Monroe had done great research on this topic and has written some books on it to. So my advice to you is to do some research on this, if this world/reality is to boring for you. While Astral projecting you can travel far distances and do things you have never imagined. Some are skeptical about OBE, but it is something you can test out for yourself and proof if its right or wrong. You can find techniques on the internet or in books from Robert Monroe himself. This is the only thing i can think of now and i hope you find this useful in your life.

Don't forget the good sides of life to. It can be really boring most of the time, but just find one thing you enjoy and try to make the best out of it. Life is very short compared to the universe. Observe it and learn from it. that's all i can say.

Good luck in life ATS brother!

EyeOnly13013

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The grandiosity section of the Diagnostic Interview for Narcissism (DIN) (Second edition) is as follows:[3]

The person exaggerates talents, capacity and achievements in an unrealistic way.
The person believes in his/her invulnerability or does not recognise his/her limitations.
The person has grandiose fantasies.
The person believes that he/she does not need other people.
The person overexamines and downgrades other people, projects, statements, or dreams in an unrealistic manner.
The person regards himself/herself as unique or special when compared to other people.
The person regards himself/herself as generally superior to other people.
The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially.
The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.

sound familiar? anyone supporting this persons grandiose delusions should feel ashamed. they need some serious help lol

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starlett5
I get this and I totally understand how you feel. I am not from here either.

I do not need proof or need to show anyone proof of who or what I am because I know what I am. I am just trying to figure out why I have been placed here... I'm sure in time this will come.

All these negative and sarcastic comments especially the comments suggesting that you are depressed or mentally ill are just typical of an earth being. It makes me sad that they feel the need to rationalise everything that they can not understand with negativity.

I wish you well on your journey

This is how I felt reading all these comments. It's quite sad people need to demonize (lack of a better word) the OP, tell him he's sick/ill and needs to see a doctor, or that he's lost it. I feel the exact same way as the OP, and I am in the same cycle as everyone commenting, I am just as human as anyone here, working, living, socializing, I've had my fair share of sex (however have had no sex drive in months).. but there is a difference, and it's not 'depression' or 'illness'. Why do people even come in here trying to quantify everything in accordance to your SUBJECTIVE experience as a human, acting like you know all the secrets of the world or have everything figured out.

I can say I loved ATS (I lurked for a VERY long time), but the responses in this thread make me wish I hadn't registered. It's foolish of me to think that this board would have been magically filled with people who don't always try cut people down to size or slap them with 'reality'. I actually thought I could discuss this with the OP, without a bunch of random users coming in arguing the logistics and semantics of 'proof I am not human'. And by 'random people' I mean people who OBVIOUSLY do not feel this way, scared to feel this way, or suggest feeling this way is an illness. And I do believe that depression is a SIDE-EFFECT of feeling this way, NOT the cause of it.

I'm sure people read the Title and came in here ready to fuel themselves with a snarky attitude ready to cut you down to size (in this case telling you to go see a doctor).

I would continue my post, but I have to head to work. I'll check it when I get back.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Putting a posting like that, you have left yourself wide open to sarcasm and derogatory comments. This isn't the Betty Ford Clinic.

And that my friends is why we have Ritalin, and therapy. Many, many, many years of therapy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dont know if you have ever heard of maum meditation but they believe all this world that we live in is fake and just an illusion. Pretty interesting when you say that about how you feel because they believe something similar as well...very interesting indeed

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You said absolutely nothing...and 9 pages of replies...how do you nuts even manage to attain a computer?
edit on 3-4-2012 by dude69 because: hmpf

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I couldn't help but hear your words spoken in the voice of Marvin from the Hitchiker's Guide.

Other than that - what you believe is what you create. Real or not, you are in this world to create your own experience. Make the best of it. And maybe check out some hormone therapy for that sex thing - you're surely missing out.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FREEwoman
I couldn't help but hear your words spoken in the voice of Marvin from the Hitchiker's Guide.

You have just made my day with that.

I'm reading it again with that voice.

There they are brain the size of a planet and all they can manage is an over-active, but woefully unoriginal, imagination.

Makes me want to watch the Man Who Fell to Earth again though. After H2G2 of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First of all, where is this "proof" you speak of in your thread title?

"I'm 99% sure there will be sarcastic comments in comments following this thread as people seem to be addicted to them in these situations for some reason I can't possibly understand, so comment away".

Well of course there will be sarcastic comments...You have put a bullseye on your back...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So what all is wrong with feeling out of place in this world? Perhaps it's the realm the OP feels out of place in? I, myself, don't feel like I belong to this world or this realm. I can't decide which it is, to be honest, cause I am still learning about myself and my past.

I have no doubt that there are others out there that are different and looking for others like them that they can relate to - ask me, I'm one of them. Reaching out is something all of them try, only to be ridiculed by closed minded people that have nothing better to do than tell someone they've lost it. Perhaps that's why there aren't more people admitting things they feel and know aren't your 'normal' every day thing.

What if the tides were turned? What if you lived in a world where everyone had superpowers and you wanted to come forward and admit you had none or wished you had none and you didn't feel like you fit, only for all those 'superpowered' people to tell you that you were nuts? I don't think it'd be pleasant, but what would I know?

The job thing, I have no comment for.

There's nothing wrong with wanting magic powers or gifts, whatever you wish to call them. Magic powers are easy, it's called magic for a reason - and as far as I have witnessed, it's very real. And besides, there are people all over YouTube that can do some really extraordinary things.

Telepathy, Telekinesis, Foresight... I could go on and on... these are all considered 'powers' are they not?

Want to be able to shoot beams from your hands? That's what Ki/Chi/spiritual energy is for. Personally, I have never seen a beam of light shoot from someone, but I have seen some people do some really amazing things with their Ki - so yes, that right there is a superpower. It makes you super doesn't it? ^^ (Kinda reminds me of the guy who cut a plastic bullet in mid air with a katana). Would you consider that NOT using some form of energy to be able to move that fast and aim THAT well?

I don't understand why so many people have to come here and tell the OP that they need therapy, mental help or whatnot. It's not fair, really. There are many people I come across exactly like this (Not all minus the sexual desire, mind you), but everyone is 'special' in their own right, whether it's being able to suck water through a straw with your nose or able to read someone's mind, it's gifted, right?

/end ramble/

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Is your need greater than all the people of the world born into the bondage of poverty with no hope of anything else ever better?

Your needs and wants seem quite selfish, and self centered.

You should be ashamed of yourself for having such selfish wants when there are so many more people that have greater need and greater want than you will ever know.

edit on 2-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

What the frick do you know about needs? It's so easy for you call someone selfish and self centered for wanting to end it when you FAIL to realize that everyone's needs are tailored specifically for each individual. Ya ya ya , there is death, destruction, famine, poverty all around the world so that makes anyone else's struggling through life inconsequential? Get off your horse. Here's a news flash for you. Life is HARD. Period! Life isn't a damn vacation. It's full of twists and turns, up and downs, unknowns, despair etc, etc. While some can cope effortlessly, others can't. Regardless of the standard of living we are given here in this hemisphere. So get off your holier than thou attitude and stop speaking from the mouth of someone who doesn't have a clue.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join