It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propranolol: The Drug That Everyone Will Be On.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow as soon as I saw this thread I ordered 20 boxes of Propranolololol - I don't suffer from racism myself but have lots of friends that do. They will be delighted that I found a remedy for their illness. It will enable them to be productive members of our society even though they are racists. Finally, we can all get along!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DudeCuda

I don't think people have to worry about medical professionals diagnosing racism any time soon. Most medical professionals probably wouldn't care, other than how it affects other aspects of someone's life. If a certain attitude works for you and it's not harming others they'd probably say go for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
Possible side effects of taking this compound include:

* abdominal cramps
* diarrhea
* constipation
* fatigue
* insomnia
* nausea
* depression,
* memory loss
* fever
* impotence
* lightheadedness
* slow heart rate
* low blood pressure
* cold extremities (lack of circulation due to low blood pressure)
* sore throat
* shortness of breath

"Propranolol can aggravate breathing difficulties in patients with asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. In patients with existing slow heart rates (bradycardias) and heart blocks (defects in the electrical conduction of the heart), propranolol can cause dangerously slow heart rates, and even shock. Propranolol reduces the force of heart muscle contraction and can aggravate symptoms of heart failure. In patients with coronary artery disease, abruptly stopping propranolol can suddenly worsen angina, and occasionally precipitate heart attacks.If it is necessary to discontinue propranolol, its dosage should be reduced gradually over several weeks"

On top of all that, it's addictive too? Awesome.

You just described the side-effects of just about every drug on the market, and you can include Alcohol, Caffeine and Nicotine too.

Seriously, I don't understand the point of threads like this. It's like you guys don't have enough genuine criminality and corruption in the world to deal with as it is, you have to manufacture something else. Why not deal with the genuine conspiracies that actually affect millions of people instead of these far-fetched theories that are so full of tenuous links and misconceptions... it's just wasting time and effort.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Silly thread, full of ignorant paranoia. Propranolol does not sedate your emotions it simply stops panic and anxiety. In a world where fear is used to control people Propranolol would be the worst drug the governments could use. If anything it removes the fight or flight reaction and helps your think clearly.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I took this for a period of time. Never noticed anything other than the effect it was meant to produce. I was the kind of patient that they would not give this to if it were to produce any kind of relaxing 'high.' I would not rule out that it could produce this effect in others, but I never noticed anything other than lower heart rate and blood pressure.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
I think this war is being perpetuated so as to insure that our soldiers, upon their return home, have missed so much time in the real world, that the only option they'll have that offers retirement and decent compensation, and aligns with their skill sets is as a "Peace Officer" in the USA.

I am a disabled U.S. Soldier with service connection for PTSD. I do not have any lost time spent in the real world, in fact, I have spent a lot of time around the real world, in places you have only seen through MSM eyes. Guantanamo Bay is part of the real world. Afghanistan is part of the real world.

There are no public safety jobs for Soldier's with PTSD. Most jobs in public safety require phycological exams that preclude people with PTSD from serving in those roles.

There is no drug cure for PTSD. You give too much credence to drug manufacturers for a cure and the government for their ability to retain Soldiers.

The emotionless Soldier you fear is a hero fantasy that only exists in your mind. It is not real. Soldiers are human beings, and in this country, are trained to a high moral standard of living that surpasses the average America I know.

When people say they are scared Soldiers will turn on them, it makes me sad. This is serious disinformation that is pushed through MSM and entertainment. It is not true! We are warriors, not barbarians. We have a code, we are not terminators.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting idea.

In japan they had talked about putting lithium in the water supply so I wonder if this could also be delivered in such a manner.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Did you check if you are lacking magnesium?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I tend to be overly skeptical and really not a big fan of some of the outlandish claims made on this site, I think it's a good place to chat, but usually have to decipher garbage from reality.

I find this post to be very informative and completely possible. Thanks for sharing. It's better than the world is going to end on 21 Dec that is for sure.

I'd star and flag if I knew how and thought they meant something, lol.
edit on 2-4-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but smoking/eating etc... a certain something has similar effects on those symptoms and far less side effects... just sayin. Oh, and I think it could be helpful in "curing" racism too. I've seen real life examples of it.

edit on 2-4-2012 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Aw #, im on beta blockers as well. Damn. Actually i dont really take them, havent in a while, on citalopram now, for a variety of reasons but i think they have helped me, honestly. I even wrote a thread about it

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Propanolol is a great aid for a stressful situation. It works great in reducing anxiety. Ive taken it before giving a speech and it worked in slowing my heart rate and relaxing me. I never felt out of control and definitely didn't snap back from a day dream with a gun in my hand and some ambassador dead at my feet. Lol.

Dont let paranoia get to you. Propanolol is not a big deal at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What is the bet this drug is another one specifically engineered to have catastrophic "side effects" if you ever stop taking it, too?

Big pharma used to rely on addiction to keep their victims under their control, but these days they have taken it a step further. If you go to the doctor and tell them you don't like the idea of working to obtain your basic human rights, you are mentally ill and will be prescribed antidepressants, which will make you lose it if you ever stop taking them.

Some doctor in Melbourne my mother seen after a minor heart attack recommended I take cholesterol tablets for the rest of my life because apparently high cholesterol is a "genetic condition"
Doesn't have a clue which genes I have from my father or mother, but these drug pushers don't care. He just wanted to do the right thing my his pharmaceutical overlords and get another victim on one of their deadly drugs that will kill you if you ever stop taking it.

I laugh at people who think pharmaceutical companies care for them. The truth is, your local herion dealer down the road probably would care for you more than these people and I'm not being sarcastic in any way when I say that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've been prescribed this drug before, for social anxiety. It did absolutely nothing for me. Might as well have been a sugar pill. The only thing I noticed after taking it for a couple months was an upset stomach, and sometimes it made me drowsy. Personally, I recieved no benefit whatsoever from taking it.

The doc that gave it to me is probably one of the best psychiatrists around here. She doesn't really care for it either, and didn't think I would benefit from it, but decided to give it a try since i'm fairly resistant to most medications and i'm fairly limited to what I can take for anxiety since i've had addiction problems in the past.

EDIT: I had ZERO problems quitting cold turkey after a couple months of taking it. The side-effects from taking it were mild to say the least.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pinkplusfloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Xterrain

I've been taking it for several years for high blood pressure. It works so-so in that regard on me, but in regard to reducing or preventing racism, I don't think it is working!

lol!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In desert Storm I was injected with Anrhrax that possibly had a squalene adjuvant and then I took 24 nerve agent pills.
The other natural drug works fine for PTSD.I don't need to forget any more than I already have.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Don't need it. I am already on Paranoid.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
well I can be the one to say it's bullcrap

I've been taking it for 5 years

I admit fully that in certain situations i am racist

and I am anti gay but not a homophobe since the word homophobe is the political correct movement's attempt to redefine words, Im also arachnaphobic but I don't hate spiders.

political correctness and all it's followers is one genocide I could stand behind.

but I digress.

racist in some situations - check
anti-gay - check
propranolol - 5 years and counting

yep, complete B.S.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join