It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can cellphone/internet frequencies be the blame for why 1 in 88 American Kids has Autism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Studies have found that the amniotic fluid amplifies low pitched sounds a little and also dampens higher pitches. here's the link www.pregnancy-baby-care.com... i tried to find studies of frequency effects in amniotic fluid and its effect on fetuses but found nothing except the adhd cell phone thing.

Now that is only sound waves,sound wave frequency can only be heard between the frequencies of 20-20,000 Hz. For those who don't know what a Hertz is it is basically a vibration, so 1 vibration per sec =1 hertz.

Let me explain some terminological for you so its easier.

Electromagnetic radiation (EM radiation or EMR) is a form of energy emitted and absorbed by charged particles, which exhibits wave-like behavior as it travels through space. EMR is classified according to the frequency of its wave. The electromagnetic spectrum, in order of increasing frequency and decreasing wavelength, consists of radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays.

the break down of hertz so people understand the numbers we are talking about.
hertz /abbr. Hz, unit of frequency, equal to 1 cycle per second or 1 vibration a sec. The term is combined with metric prefixes to denote multiple units such as the kilohertz (1,000 Hz), megahertz (1,000,000 Hz), and gigahertz (1,000,000,000 Hz).
So KHz= 1,000 vibrations per second, MHz=1,000,000 vibrations per sec and GHz=1,000,000,000 vibrations per sec.

Now on to the fun part guess what frequency's you deal with every day at your job, home or driving.

3G, 4G wireless internet 1710–1755 and 2110–2155 MHz so 1710 Mhz = in actuality is 1.75 GHz or 1,750,000,000 vibrations a sec, and 2155 is 2.155 GHz why is this a big deal you ask? 2450 Mega Hertz (MHz) or 2.45 Giga Hertz (GHz) is the microwave frequency. So in effect your being hit with frequency just below microwave frequency.

Anybody have these symptoms in the United States
"It's [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure.

This phase also often includes headache, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, hair loss, plus an increased incidence of appendicitis, cataracts, reproductive problems, and cancer. here's the link for more info www.globalhealingcenter.com...

here's a link about cell phones causing ADHD in children www.health24.com...

Now I may be wrong or don't understand enough about the subject, but hey that's what this place is for right I'm sure someone on here will know about the material in this slightly educated guess I have made so please correct me if I'm wrong. When i saw the report about autism rising fast I though what industry has exploded in the past 20 years or so and I started to research wi-fi and cell phones. I mean there is a lot I don't know about frequency effects on cell mitosis and the attenuation of frequency in the womb. What do you think? Could fetuses in the womb be bombarded with frequencies causing developmental damage?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ask the Amish, I know they don't know all the info on the topic...
...but they'll tell you how to avoid it.

No Brainerville.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I believe that there are a lot of people in history suspected of having Autism before the cell phone and internet were invented/used on a large scale. My opinion is that it's much easier to diagnose with modern medicine, and much easier for a parent to pressure a Doc into giving the diagnoses.

'You won't say my kid is autistic? Well F U I'll find someone who will'. Same with drugs.

I didn't read your thread and if this was addressed will gladly be the whipping boy. Now I'm going to read your thread. I hate Mondays so am drinking.

Anybody have these symptoms in the United States "It's [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure.

Those two things seem to be diametrically opposed... Seems odd that something acting as a downer would later manifest itself with high blood pressure and excitement. Sounds like's the evil twin to sex.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

ETA again sorry

When i saw the report about autism rising fast I though what industry has exploded in the past 20 years or so and I started to research wi-fi and cell phones.

The other industry that has exploded in the last twenty years is in the medical field. Drugs and docs.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
thats an interesting theory, but i think it has more to do with the pollution and the chemicals we take in daily from our food, water and air.

could also be that the average parent now a day doesnt take good care of themselves while pregnant.

could also be the next step of evolution if you consider how incredibly intelligent autistic kids are.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I believe that there are a lot of people in history suspected of having Autism before the cell phone and internet were invented/used on a large scale. My opinion is that it's much easier to diagnose with modern medicine, and much easier for a parent to pressure a Doc into giving the diagnoses.

'You won't say my kid is autistic? Well F U I'll find someone who will'. Same with drugs.

I didn't read your thread and if this was addressed will gladly be the whipping boy. Now I'm going to read your thread. I hate Mondays so am drinking.

Lol no Domo i like most of your responses. But I think your thinking of ADHD more then Autism I know Autism has been around for awhile so it can happen naturally but 1-88 kids "excuse my cussing" its F@#king crazy

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I agree with that. I still do think that docs and drugs and crazy parents may have something to do with this upsurge. A very interesting thread to be sure. Now, if we can try to make some sort of correlation between tech cities that got the goodies first, and increased rate of Autism........... Oh hi Seattle.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
thats an interesting theory, but i think it has more to do with the pollution and the chemicals we take in daily from our food, water and air.

could also be that the average parent now a day doesnt take good care of themselves while pregnant.

could also be the next step of evolution if you consider how incredibly intelligent autistic kids are.

Very will could be XelNaga ps you play starcraft too huh. yeah I have heard that theory chemicals and pollution but next step in evolution I'm having a hard time with they are super smart but lost to do simple tasks that's not a good step.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'd rather put the blame on Baby Formula and Fluoride water

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Anybody have these symptoms in the United States "It's [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure.

Those two things seem to be diametrically opposed... Seems odd that something acting as a downer would later manifest itself with high blood pressure and excitement. Sounds like's the evil twin to sex.

ETA again sorry

When i saw the report about autism rising fast I though what industry has exploded in the past 20 years or so and I started to research wi-fi and cell phones.

The other industry that has exploded in the last twenty years is in the medical field. Drugs and docs.

True very true but what if the wi-fi devices caused the symptoms like depression lack of attention in children and cancer?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

yeah It would mean we would need to not go wireless and it would suck I know. But what if its effecting fetal development. Bad water and Monsanto GMO food cant help as well. Look at the symptoms of Microwave sickness they fit right in with the symptoms for every new experimental drug you see on tv

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
well this could explain why at the age of 8 or 10 I started feeling funny, It was a always hung over feeling.

I dunno but I do know why there is a rise in ADHD kids its because parents are lazy and don;'t feed their kids the right meals.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

well actually...i havent played starcraft in probably 10 years lol. wasnt interested in star craft 2...

anyway...depending on the severity of autism, autistic kids can be just about as "normal" as you and i. idk. it was just a general theory.

project overlord (one of the dlc for mass effect 2) its about an autistic person who is incredibly intelligent to the point that he can speak with the geth (a race of machines) through math and phonetics, and he is placed in a machine that is meant to virtually control said machines.

anyway, it was just an idea. i really honestly think the issue is pollution and the incredible amount of poisons and chemicals we're exposed to.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
My ex girlfriend works with autistic kids. She has always been baffled by the causes but says many of the kids have real crappy parents.

I waited for her to finish work a few times and the couple of parents that actually did turn up to collect their kids were drunks.
Saying that she worked with the most polite and educated woman who herself had an autistic son.

I'm not saying bad parenting causes autism but I don't think it helps the child.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for posting so you get a star

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

A bunch of people vote on adding behavioral traits to theDSM and bingo...more people diagnosed.

join