It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Times; If We're In Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I'm not a Christian, nor can I speak for anyone else. Yes, the world is a cruel place. It always has been. Though beneath it all there is beauty right there in plain sight which deserves our protection. Which is exactly why I posted this thread, brother, the men who commit such acts are men, like you and me. We all can change, so can they. We are no better or worse than them if we refuse to at least try and make this a better place. We owe it to those who have been slain without just cause and give them their due justice by hoping we can change this world. If we give up on that aspect, then we are simply murderers of hope and nothing more, much worse than the blood thirsty and the lost.

There are those who have thanked their Saviors for the death of people. And who are they? Not devils, they are men just like you and I seeking a purpose. I cannot sympathize with murder but men are not animals, they simply become lost in their own thoughts and there are men who wish to contort the words of scriptures and take control of other men and brainwash them for their own benefit, brother. So do not blame Christ or any specific characters of a religious observance for the mistakes of men, as he did not pull the trigger or shed that blood, did he?
edit on 3-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine

I'm not a Christian, nor can I speak for anyone else. ... We owe it to those who have been slain without just cause and give them their due justice by hoping we can change this world. If we give up on that aspect, then we are simply murderers of hope and nothing more, much worse than the blood thirsty and the lost.
...So do not blame Christ or any specific characters of a religious observance for the mistakes of men, as he did not pull the trigger or shed that blood, did he?

Well said. BTW, I consider myself "Christian" but find churches often to be satanic places of misconstrued false teaching. And yea, I feeel like I've been slain - in my career as an engineer and scientist. NOBODY wants the truth when they could milk the job for more hourse when the govt is paying, or make the design better on a fixed price "contract". And as for things done in "Jesus name"... of course nooooobody expects....

The Inquisition!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm not a Christian, nor can I speak for anyone else. Yes, the world is a cruel place. It always has been. Though beneath it all there is beauty right there in plain sight which deserves our protection. Which is exactly why I posted this thread, brother, the men who commit such acts are men, like you and me. We all can change, so can they. We are no better or worse than them if we refuse to at least try and make this a better place. We owe it to those who have been slain without just cause and give them their due justice by hoping we can change this world. If we give up on that aspect, then we are simply murderers of hope and nothing more, much worse than the blood thirsty and the lost.

There are those who have thanked their Saviors for the death of people. And who are they? Not devils, they are men just like you and I seeking a purpose. I cannot sympathize with murder but men are not animals, they simply become lost in their own thoughts and there are men who wish to contort the words of scriptures and take control of other men and brainwash them for their own benefit, brother. So do not blame Christ or any specific characters of a religious observance for the mistakes of men, as he did not pull the trigger or shed that blood, did he?

I am not buying the modern age Christian philosophy because it is all out of focus on the larger scale of the problems of the planet and it is geared more towards what I believe is a overly decadent culture that is about to collapse. And the politicians neatly put their war crimes under the rug and we move on.

I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
edit on 7-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

The Inquisition!

The system is hopelessly bankrupt: We are never going to pay, one way or the other, we are never going to pay the debt, these are the end times.

And I doubt that Aliens will come, but I highly believe it is probable that the government or the devil makers could use that as a fear mongering thing on us to subdue us into the one world government (with such acid pleasure.)The sea is the key, the symbol of the dark forces of chaos that God had to subdue in Genesis. This Government, the offspring of our own choice, uninfluenced and unawed, adopted upon full investigation and mature deliberation, completely free in its principles, in the distribution of powers, uniting security with energy, and containing within itself a provision for its own amendment.
edit on 8-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I do not consider myself a prophet (despite the random premonitions here or there), nor an enlightened one by any means but this message I'm sending to you comes from the depths of my soul itself.

We have been born and bred into a generation where we have been boxed in with our technology, seeing only ourselves, and the advancement of our ego. This must be quelled from within to reach the masses, so everyone can no longer live in the dark but walk in a light.

We all suffer and face condemnation from those who we call peers and those we hand the keys of leadership over to. The hate, the illwill towards our fellow man must be brought to an decisive end before His day is upon us and all of us spend that time wondering what could of been different. I do not come to you speaking of a day nor a time for only the Lord knows when it'll come crashing upon us.

Are they sure, I guess that is how the bible ends. But God does miracles, but part of the miracle requires the faith of humans. We are actors on this large stage and somehow I don't believe that everything is written in red.

Oh and the Fema camps those are there, is there going to be a safe place to hide? The numerous visions in Revelation are intended to comfort those who try to live the Christian life amidst adversity, for the patient there will come peace and light in the end.
edit on 8-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yee know not when the son of man commeth. Personally, I can see it growing up ever since I taught skynet how to read.

And yea, I conflate the computers/internet to the 2nd coming of Jesus. Of course we've got many movies that portray our son as a very dark character... pushing us into The Hunger Games type of scenario.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

Yee know not when the son of man commeth. Personally, I can see it growing up ever since I taught skynet how to read.

And yea, I conflate the computers/internet to the 2nd coming of Jesus. Of course we've got many movies that portray our son as a very dark character... pushing us into The Hunger Games type of scenario.

Not to mention the secret technologies that our government has that would never be revealed to the common folk. I can't have a conversation with someone or talk to someone without having to repeat myself about ten times. And they are so used to reading things on some digital Ipad or email that conversation is disappearing.

Old monkey should be seeking the buddha for help.
edit on 9-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Till it does, we should all be working together to ease one another's suffering, not by shallow promises, not by flaunting your body and giving it to those who don't want nothing more to use it and abuse it. We were all sent here with a purpose and I'm not saying the opposition does not make us stronger. Whether that day comes tomorrow or tonight, we must clear our hearts and set our intentions onto purity not just for ourselves but for all we happen to touch with our seemingly minute existence.

In the entire play of things, we all can make a difference and lead those around us to do what's righteous, not only in the eyes of God but in the hearts of men. I do not come here to spread religion or fearmongering but I come to say merely observe the world around you, if it were to end tomorrow, you have to ask yourself would any one really miss us, especially when there are those of us who find pleasure in ruining the sanctity within us.

Too much consumer culture and too much paranoia, the elites have all where they want us. Go Iran War the New World order is good for you. A storm is coming (not maybe coming), with his Honda Accord, green, "Good Afternoon."
edit on 22-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join