It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Times; If We're In Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I do not consider myself a prophet (despite the random premonitions here or there), nor an enlightened one by any means but this message I'm sending to you comes from the depths of my soul itself.

We have been born and bred into a generation where we have been boxed in with our technology, seeing only ourselves, and the advancement of our ego. This must be quelled from within to reach the masses, so everyone can no longer live in the dark but walk in a light.

We all suffer and face condemnation from those who we call peers and those we hand the keys of leadership over to. The hate, the illwill towards our fellow man must be brought to an decisive end before His day is upon us and all of us spend that time wondering what could of been different. I do not come to you speaking of a day nor a time for only the Lord knows when it'll come crashing upon us.

Till it does, we should all be working together to ease one another's suffering, not by shallow promises, not by flaunting your body and giving it to those who don't want nothing more to use it and abuse it. We were all sent here with a purpose and I'm not saying the opposition does not make us stronger. Whether that day comes tomorrow or tonight, we must clear our hearts and set our intentions onto purity not just for ourselves but for all we happen to touch with our seemingly minute existence.

In the entire play of things, we all can make a difference and lead those around us to do what's righteous, not only in the eyes of God but in the hearts of men. I do not come here to spread religion or fearmongering but I come to say merely observe the world around you, if it were to end tomorrow, you have to ask yourself would any one really miss us, especially when there are those of us who find pleasure in ruining the sanctity within us.

Please, hear my words and aim for the sky so we all might reach the light together.
Just think on it, please.

This will not be my final message, so cast your stones if you please but advice will be taken gratefully and your insults will only be smiled upon.

Thank you, that is all.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Warmth. Thats all I felt reading that.

We can pass this stage, and that is all it is, -a stage. The key is our next generation, whoms conscience will prevail if we teach them so. This Earth won't go on this same course for very long. Ours kids will want their kids' kids future to be the best it can, and it starts HERE.

I feel it will be much better soon. It won't be easy, but if jump these hurdles today, our grandchildren will have what we dreamt of yesterday and today.

Always keep hope.
One love for this.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

Beautifully written and very obviously heart-felt, thank you!

i agree 100% and could not have said it better myself. i am overjoyed to continue to see this message popping up with increasing frequency and fervor. People seem to be waking up to the fact that we are all in this together and that if we learn to see 'ourselves' in All 'others' and treat each other accordingly this world can be a truly beautiful place. i see it growing day by day.

i Love you All so very much!

Can you feel it?
edit on 4/2/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Great post, it's refreshing to see that there are some people on ATS who are in tune with the cosmic nature of things. I don't see the upcoming event as the end of times, but as a welcome paradigm shift for our planet. Some times when you have a classroom with advanced students mixed with ones who are fairly behind, it might be a good idea to separate them in different classrooms so both groups will benefit from better suited teachers and learning methods.

Now I honestly have no idea what the required grades will be for the "advanced classroom", but I'm doing my best to learn what it seems to be that which really matters in this existence, which is letting go of the ego and our animal instincts and developing compassion towards others. Hope I make it, hope we meet after the "upgrade"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I do not come to you speaking of a day nor a time for only the Lord knows when it'll come crashing upon us.

Good words. So many people are trying to predict an end, some hoping for it out of fear. Their energies would be better spent on the here and now, finding meaning and significance in the life that has been given rather than endlessly spinning their wheels trying to know the day and hour.

Part of humility is having your eyes wide open and knowing your place. I fully understand the human "need to know", but some knowledge is reserved for divinity.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Preach on brotha it impossible to be offended by this, unless your a pimp

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How sweet! I feel the same way!! No matter what.... lets try to reach for the stars together with love for one another.

Im ready!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Loving this. I can feel what you are saying.

Makes me want to hug everyone here on this site... Screw it! Awwwwwwwwwww c'mere you!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thank you all so much for hearing my message and taking it in with open arms.
I'm a tad under the weather right now, but I'll get to replying to all of your messages shortly, brothers and sisters.
Again, such support and brotherhood is quite dear to me.
My gratitude to you all knows no bounds, let peace find you all in your endeavours.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I respect your message and the good cheer it brings to many in the ATS community but wouldn't this fit better in a different forum section ?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have seen a small glimmer of hope...from France of all places.

Not too long, they banned the burka. Not that this is a slam against Islam but it was a good move.
Recently, the Courts ruled basically that the over-reaching intelligence community could not hold and store files indiscriminately against its citizens. They said it was dangerous and was investigating people not under suspicion of anything. They also noted the Nazi's did the same thing.

From all places-France. Way to go mi ami's (or whatever they say over there.)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nice try, and please don't give up your "Jesus balls". Nice that I'm not the only one to have a pair.

Being a "lover of truth" I've been hated and bullied for over 48 years. I don't think this world can save itself - no matter how hard we try. That's not to say that trying isn't worth the effort. But sadly I think it will eventually get all of us who do try killed like Jesus Christ. Probably pretty soon too - for not accepting a 666 mark to buy or sell. They're already rolling out 2B markings in India right now. And no it doesn't gotta be a chip. Just a fingerprint or iris print - the hand or forehead thing.

Meanwhile some earthly heros may help. Like consider Arthur Schopenhauer who said there are 3 stages to the acceptance of truth: 1. Riddiculed 2. Violently Opposed, and 3 Accepted as self-evident. The thing is the "religious" truths won't be resolved without godly intervention - though they will continue to create violent opposition.

And of course 2Thes2...they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
Nice try, and please don't give up your "Jesus balls". Nice that I'm not the only one to have a pair.

Being a "lover of truth" I've been hated and bullied for over 48 years. I don't think this world can save itself - no matter how hard we try. That's not to say that trying isn't worth the effort. But sadly I think it will eventually get all of us who do try killed like Jesus Christ. Probably pretty soon too - for not accepting a 666 mark to buy or sell. They're already rolling out 2B markings in India right now. And no it doesn't gotta be a chip. Just a fingerprint or iris print - the hand or forehead thing.

Meanwhile some earthly heros may help. Like consider Arthur Schopenhauer who said there are 3 stages to the acceptance of truth: 1. Riddiculed 2. Violently Opposed, and 3 Accepted as self-evident. The thing is the "religious" truths won't be resolved without godly intervention - though they will continue to create violent opposition.

And of course 2Thes2...they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved..

That is a long time to go for not giving up on the Truth. Which takes immense amounts of courage that I sincerely applaud you for. Though, you are right. This world, in the states it's been in, is not capable of freeing itself from it's persecutors but as you've seen those who stand for such a cause as you said will be the first ones to go if say such a being as the Antichrist were to rise. Though, we all may be slain standing for the righteous, our death whether spiritual or physical would not be in vain. For it's a fine price for us to pay if the reward is salvation even for those who are timid in body and soul, who have been lost in this life knowing not their true purpose lies within a light unfathomable and untouchable by beings who wrought persecution.

There are those who doubt there is a Heavenly Father and as you've seen, it's already begun where they have decided to remove the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit from all newly printed bibles. As I've seen, that is a crime as many in this generation will grow up not understanding the beauty that lies within the trinity. There are antichrists' here today whom speak with forked tongues and try to sway the hearts of the young and innocent. There are some on this site itself. I even may be called one as I myself have never been perfect, sir, but the point in it all is to at least try for those around us, for those who will be here long after us.

Though there may be a single man behind it all, it is a spirit in itself, as I was nearly consumed myself by this same spirit when I first began my journey and I've lost nearly all of my friends for speaking out against the darkness. Again, it is merely a price we must pay for our Father to show us his love for mankind once more. And the main point being to all readers who've made it this far, it doesn't matter whether we're Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Jewish, etc. we all want the peace we've been robbed of in this life. The choice has always been ours whether to turn away from the light and scour through the darkness or walk through a light facing obstacles the likes the faithless have not seen. Our faith should be placed in peace, the Father, the spirit within us that guides us to do what's right and a happy ending which isn't just a rip from a fairy tale. For it is real, but nothing grand is easy to attain.

Thank you for that brother. I commend you and I know those who are afraid to speak up as well would agree on that sentiment. Never be swayed as the time has come where each of us and our faith are being put to a test.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks for saying what a lot of us feel...but havent said. You just did. Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
Thank you for that brother. I commend you and I know those who are afraid to speak up as well would agree on that sentiment. Never be swayed as the time has come where each of us and our faith are being put to a test.

I can't be swayed from being who I am... I just keep getting the crap kicked outa me by the Toohey's of this world.

And yea, Ellsworth Toohey's "Philosopher's Stone"... makes me sick too -

I'm more like Howard Roark - who's another hero in my heart like Jesus... he transformed the story (The Fountainhead by Rand) into my heart. But it's hard to create courtland when most of the "Peter's" (1:50 in next vid) of this world have no clue they're not so great.

And here's but one example of getting ridiculed for speaking the truth... that I've built the best guitar ever yet built (guitar forums seem to hate me good ).

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Jesus, and Howard Roark arent alone. Consider Hank Rearden being faced with regulations designed to steal his steel.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
another Chilling excerpt from 'Atlas Shrugged' considering todays economic forays...

"there was something that happened at that company I worked for... after I invented that propeller and the Intranet... ya know we are marked men, in a way, those of us who lived through the for years of that plan ... What is it that hell is supposed to be?"... "from each according to his abilities, for each according to his needs"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

There is no need for a thanks, brother, just keep on keepin on and don't give up for there will be a day for each of us when there may be one or more who will need us more than we know. How I see life is to reach that moment and prove the Devil himself wrong; that men may have a baser nature but the light shines and the darkness is bleak as black.

And to you, Reitze, that is quite an amazing piece of hardware you are playing, was that a built-in amp?
It's good to have those heroes for they show you a piece of yourself that not only exists within one man but all, women, men and children alike. As for me, it may sound silly but my hero is comic character named Kenshiro, though on the outside he has been trampled upon by society and labelled an outcast, he will still fight and let himself die more and more for those he deems righteous.

And you, my friend are also a hero, the likes of which you've spoken of. It seems that you have a story waiting to be told, and when you're ready, you have an audience who wish to learn from you, sir. And I am apart of those with ears to hear, and eyes to see.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
reply to post by mysterioustranger

There is no need for a thanks, brother,...
And to you, Reitze, that is quite an amazing piece of hardware you are playing, was that a built-in amp? ... Kenshiro, though on the outside he has been trampled upon by society and labelled an outcast, he will still fight and let himself die more and more for those he deems righteous.

And you, my friend are also a hero, the likes of which you've spoken of. It seems that you have a story waiting to be told, and when you're ready, you have an audience who wish to learn from you, sir. And I am apart of those with ears to hear, and eyes to see.

Thanks. I felt Ayn Rand's works tell my story quite well via heros that have passion for their work, their dreams, and what's good in this world. She also wrote Toohee and Minch, and others who represent the evil of this world. Being that we're into the communist pendulum swing of our political system, Kurt Vonnegut has yet another amazing demonstration of what's wrong with our 'equality' minded dumbed down populas with 1% controllers... 2081 Harrison Bergeron (based on a series of articles by Vonnegut)

+ thanks to your kind nudge I'm going to go put my hobby-outreach website into my signature line... its EDANS.org
edit on 4/2/2012 by reitze because: + www.edans.org

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Christians who use that religious exuberation when a tragedy happens, and thank Jesus that so many people were killed! Now I have all I need in Jesus! This world is going down faster than you can blink an eye.

People look happy and in good spirits but they are not. Like the german army going into Russia and getting wiped out. Which bachelorette is going to pick which bachelor I mean that is so stupid. The Outlaw yeah who stars in that one? Developing plans to swiftly leave.
edit on 3-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join