It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing children's cartoon, banned from TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
ya i seen this before and it is pretty disturbing. me and my kids laughed at it though because how i teach my kids theology. but i'm sure it freaks a lot of kids out! thanx for the post,i had forgotten about this video!

reficul
Thanks for posting ..Im glad it brought back memorys..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I for one thought this entire movie was beautiful.
The message of the movie if you stick around long enough is love. All Adam wanted was his Eve and all Mark Twain wanted was to go out to his "Eden" and be with his beloved again.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Myomistress
I agree i thought it was a well done movie ..I like your idea about the movie
thanks for posting peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

This will either blow your mind or make you piss your pants... not sure

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealisticJeff

This will either blow your mind or make you piss your pants... not sure

Im not sure either
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Slightly unrelated, slightly not so. Anyone remember "Thundercats" ?, i used to love this show when i was a kid, i watched it recently on youtube only to notice the shocking amount of "Illuminati", symbolism contained within the show, pyramids, serpents, all seeing eye etc etc etc. They also listed a child phsychologist in the end credits, why would a kids show need one of those? Weird!!
As for your post, that would have scared me crapless when i was younger!!!!
Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Already has been posted on ATS, search is your friend!

It was post last year, and I believe it was debunked, the clip is from robot chicken on Adult Swim, wasn't banned if I remember right.
edit on 2-4-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very creepy for children to watch.
I found it very interesting different and weird .
I liked it Makes me want to watch it all O...o

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

It was banned at one time but yes its been shown on late night Adult Swim for adults so ive been told..thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1.. I did check to see if this topic had been posted and didnt see anything..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

shinzaun
Thanks for posting ..There is alot of weird stuff out there for sure! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

sugarcookie,
Thanks for posting this! I will admit when I read this late last night I started to watch the one with the mask and killing all their creations, and boy was it odd for a childs show. Also after that it lead me to another one where they flew in Mark Twains hot air balloon type invention to fly to Haley's Comet so he could go out how he believed he came in. They are all very interesting clips to say the least! Very deep thoughts!
Thanks for posting this and introducing to me something new, I have always been a Mark Twain reader. So this is very interesting to me!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
Very creepy for children to watch.
I found it very interesting different and weird .
I liked it Makes me want to watch it all O...o

Its the weird stuff that makes people want to watch..When i saw the video it kept my attention
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

sugarcookie,
Thanks for posting this! I will admit when I read this late last night I started to watch the one with the mask and killing all their creations, and boy was it odd for a childs show. Also after that it lead me to another one where they flew in Mark Twains hot air balloon type invention to fly to Haley's Comet so he could go out how he believed he came in. They are all very interesting clips to say the least! Very deep thoughts!
Thanks for posting this and introducing to me something new, I have always been a Mark Twain reader. So this is very interesting to me!

Im glad you enjoyed it i will have to go look at the other clips later..I just thought it was very deep for a kids show myself
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This reminds me of another disturbing kids TV show back in the day. Terrahawks. Remember "Zelda" She use to scare the crap out of me. Still does.

edit on 2-4-2012 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not as bad as what I had to watch!!!

Is he a transvestite?

And Courage really covers some disturbing topics...
edit on 2-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
This reminds me of another disturbing kids TV show back in the day. Terrahawks. Remember "Zelda" She use to scare the crap out of me. Still does.

edit on 2-4-2012 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

Oh she is scarey yikes!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

wow those are disturbing videos ive never seen those before...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Holy wow.....
Definitely true that it's creepy as all hell (pun intended)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat
Heh. Up late (early) and I'm bored, so I'll give this thing a chance on Youtube, even though I'm not really a claymation fan. This seems better than most so far. I am a Mark Twain fan, so this will either charm or madden me, depending!

Well, if I may be allowed to quote myself, I was not charmed or maddened, but a little bit bored by the movie. I did skip ahead to the Satan part, and I thought it was good, and thought provoking, actually. That is how I imagine Satan to be; who cares if I kill some people, life's just a thought anyway, gotta die sometime, etc.

Hey, my name's Satan: so, what's your favorite fruit? (Of course the Book of Genesis never names the serpent as Satan.)

Depictions of the Devil are nothing new in cartoons. Here's a really good one, but be warned that there are depictions of African Americans in it that would be considered racist today, though I don't think that was the intent, and Warner Brothers was never as bad as certain other cartoons such as those by Walter Lantz (before Woody Woodpecker, that is). It is one of the "Censored Eleven."

The Devil in this cartoon is more humorous than in the Twain thing. There's also that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Yosemite Sam meets the Devil? I could look it up. Cartoons like this aren't really officially banned, but they are controversial enough that they are most definitely not going to be shown on TV!

www.youtube.com...

Oh yeah; classic cartoon fans who have not seen "Sunday Go To Meetin' Time" may want to view the whole video, but the Devil appears at 4:25.)

edit on 2-4-2012 by godspetrat because: clarification

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

jesus thats disturbing.... i dont want to meet the kid who grew up watching that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join