It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing children's cartoon, banned from TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

what about this one, sorry to anyone who is Mormon but hey this cartoon is out there

edit on 2-4-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
This is extremely old and i'm surprised people are still talking about it. Honestly it shouldn't be banned from TV. It's not even scary and if anything its more educational the most of the crap they spew out these days. They should air this on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network rather then iCarly and whatever else crappy shows they have on these days. I miss good quality shows... this was definitely a show that was good quality.

Like i said In someways its creepy but a beautiful piece of work.But if i had kids im not sure id let my kids watch it..sugarcookie1 Oh and i admit whats on the Cartoon Network and many others is garbage....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Originally posted by neobludragon
This is extremely old and i'm surprised people are still talking about it. Honestly it shouldn't be banned from TV. It's not even scary and if anything its more educational the most of the crap they spew out these days. They should air this on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network rather then iCarly and whatever else crappy shows they have on these days. I miss good quality shows... this was definitely a show that was good quality.

Like i said In someways its creepy but a beautiful piece of work.But if i had kids im not sure id let my kids watch it..sugarcookie1 Oh and i admit whats on the Cartoon Network and many others is garbage....

I would rather my kids watch this then the stuff the spew on cartoon network and other networks. Would teach them to be good little boys and girls instead of the "I WANT THIS!" and the "I WANT THAT GET IT FOR ME NOW!!!" type of mentality these shows are spewing out these days. I don't think i'm gonna have children though haha.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by JibbyJedi

I didn't think that was very creepy just doing yoga exercises for a show or did i miss something?
peace,sugarcookie1

If you saw that kids' TV show now, a creepy red flag wouldn't pop up?

Are the tight tapered leg jeans and creepy demeanor not enough to post about? Both videos are highly suspect, the Satanic one the most... the barnyard one, just wrong.

I'll 1 -up all of above with this one...

edit on 2-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Interesting , but not for young children.

The yogo thing was creepy the way he hugged and touched kids i thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

One of the doctrines of the Mormon church states that Mormon men, after they die, will inhabit their own planet and, along with their many wives, will produce numerous spiritual children. When this spiritual family becomes large enough, the father will be given the power to create another world (or earth) for those children, both male and female, and they will be sent to that earth in order to learn the difference between good and evil, learn and follow the teachings of the Mormon religion, and also produce children with "temporal" (or earthly) bodies in which the spiritual children from the father's previous world will enter (in the case of this earth, the number of spiritual children already exceeds many billions). These earthly children (males) must then follow the doctrines of the Mormon church so they also will become gods over their own planets when they die. It is through this progression that the Mormons teach how Adam was born on another planet and then came to this earth, which was created by his father, himself and his brothers.

In the Heaven where our spirits were born, there are many gods, each one of whom has his own wife or wives which were given to him previous to his redemption, while yet in his mortal state. Each God, through his wife or wives, raises up a numerous family of sons and daughters; ...for each father and mother will be in a condition to multiply forever and ever. As soon as each god has begotten many millions of male and female spirits ...he, in connection with his sons, organizes a new world, ...where he sends both the male and female spirits to inhabit tabernacles of flesh and bones. Thus each God forms a world for the accommodation of his own sons and daughters... The inhabitants of each world are required to reverence, adore, and worship their own personal father who dwells in the heaven which they formerly inhabited."
Mankind are here because they are the offspring of parents [Adam and Eve] who were first brought here from another planet, and power was given them to propagate their species."peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I agree on that one thats creepy a grown man kissing on that young girl like a pedo ..yuck...peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

when i went back and looked at the yoga video your right for some reason i just didnt think it was that bad but it is..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Everyone gets a star for posting
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

One of the doctrines of the Mormon church states that Mormon men, after they die, will inhabit their own planet and, along with their many wives, will produce numerous spiritual children. When this spiritual family becomes large enough, the father will be given the power to create another world (or earth) for those children, both male and female, and they will be sent to that earth in order to learn the difference between good and evil, learn and follow the teachings of the Mormon religion, and also produce children with "temporal" (or earthly) bodies in which the spiritual children from the father's previous world will enter (in the case of this earth, the number of spiritual children already exceeds many billions). These earthly children (males) must then follow the doctrines of the Mormon church so they also will become gods over their own planets when they die. It is through this progression that the Mormons teach how Adam was born on another planet and then came to this earth, which was created by his father, himself and his brothers.

In the Heaven where our spirits were born, there are many gods, each one of whom has his own wife or wives which were given to him previous to his redemption, while yet in his mortal state. Each God, through his wife or wives, raises up a numerous family of sons and daughters; ...for each father and mother will be in a condition to multiply forever and ever. As soon as each god has begotten many millions of male and female spirits ...he, in connection with his sons, organizes a new world, ...where he sends both the male and female spirits to inhabit tabernacles of flesh and bones. Thus each God forms a world for the accommodation of his own sons and daughters... The inhabitants of each world are required to reverence, adore, and worship their own personal father who dwells in the heaven which they formerly inhabited."
Mankind are here because they are the offspring of parents [Adam and Eve] who were first brought here from another planet, and power was given them to propagate their species."peace,sugarcookie1

Opps me thinks I poo -pooed over the OP religion choice. Like i said sorry, It was not to offend you the video is strangely drawn and kindy creepy don't you think

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

No not at all im not Mormon i wasn't offended at all i was just typing to you about there spirit children from the book of Mormon towards there video
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Interesting the girl eats of the apple....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

ok good

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
amazing. just amazing. never heard of this and i was a child of the 80s.

i must have this on dvd or blu-ray

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rbmgang

Maybe she is eve

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
amazing. just amazing. never heard of this and i was a child of the 80s.

i must have this on dvd or blu-ray

Dont feel alone i never heard of this and i was a child of the 80s. but yes its amazing for sure..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The first two were creepy, but the one you posted takes the cake. That game show host is gross.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
About the film..The main narrative thrust of The Mysterious Stranger is Traum's repeated attempts to convince Theodor that life is meaningless, that God is either nonexistent or indifferent to human suffering, and that people are doomed by their own ignorance and self-serving hypocrisy to lead violent, squalid lives. The story, as edited by Paine, ends with a suggestion that humanity's redemption lies in imagining a better way of life for itself, but critics question whether or not this ending is congruent with thematic values expressed in other parts of the text....

A number of Mark Twain’s lesser-known stories remain virtually unheard of - not because they aren’t good – but because they’d offend too many people.Twain delves into a story aimed at critiquing religion in his short story "The Mysterious Stranger." The story revolves around three young boys who meet Satan in a field one day. Now, Satan is actually the nephew of the "real" Satan and was named after him since his family line was a "great and distinguished one" in heaven. Twain's angels are neither good nor bad but seem totally indifferent to the sufferings and ecstasies of man. When the angel interferes with members of the boys' town, the boys first see the angel as apparently doing evil to thier kin and friends. Only when the angel explains why it was better for some of his victims to suffer at the stake, or drown in a lake, do the boys begin to understand that sometimes "better" doesn't necessarily mean living a long, rich life. Sometimes a quick life, extinguished even at the stake, was a better alternative than living. ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm sure no one would be surprised that I found the The Adventures of Mark Twain awesome. Ulysses 31 also had it's fair crack at being a bit on the dark side for kids. Loved it to bits though.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I'm sure no one would be surprised that I found the The Adventures of Mark Twain awesome. Ulysses 31 also had it's fair crack at being a bit on the dark side for kids. Loved it to bits though.

i probley would have loved the show but I had no idea the show was even around as a kid plus my parents pick ed the shows we were to watch..peace,sugarcokie1

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join