It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't stone the new guy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I'm NumeroNine, for all intents and purposes my actual name shall remain confidential unless there are those who I get to know and trust well enough with such information. Most of my studies pertain to metaphysics and the ins-and-outs of dabbling with spirituality and the inner realms of the human mind. With that aside, I'm interested in hearing truths not only evident to one person but the entire world at large. And without all the seriousness, I'm very much into anime such as the Fist of the Northstar, High School of the Dead and video games like S4 League and many, many other games. So if anyone has a question for me or would like to play a game every once and while, feel free to message me! I'm interested in making friends and learning new things from each of you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

Welcome and thanks for the introduction! I hope you enjoy your time here. Always nice to read a well written intro. See you around and have fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks, Domo! I'm glad my intro was sufficient, I was worried that it may of been too cluttered. I hope to see you around the forums, friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Don't let the trolls get you down, either. I look forward to reading what you have to contribute!

Also, never give your real name out. THEY are watching you.

Kidding.

edit on 2-4-2012 by ProjectBlue because: typoz lulz

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome NumeroNine

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

That made me lol! Kudos to you, kind sir/madame.
Well I'm hoping you can join in on one of my threads very soon, I just need a some odd dozen posts and it'll be up!

Also, if you don't mind me taking a poke at your noggin, is your name in reference to Project Bluebeam? If so, what is it exactly?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, NumeroNine!
You speak and write very well! I am happy you are here and I hope you find the things you are looking for! This is no doubt, the right place for your listed interests!
Enjoy, Learn & Have a great time!
P.S. I second what was previously said, Ignore the trolls and never let them get you down!
Enjoy NumeroNine.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Welcome, NumeroNine. Don't worry about getting stoned. We aren't allowed to do that around here... In more ways than one.

If you are into metaphysics, I'd like to invite you to participate in a thread that I authored recently HERE. It hasn't garnered much attention, but perhaps you might find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thank you both for the warm welcome!
You do not know how much it is appreciated

Of course, I have no problem helping a fellow truther in their quest.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Nothing is a coincidence and that I saw your post about being interested in metaphysics etc..

Anyway, maybe you heard about Falun Dafa Qi Gong and cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life? This ancient secret method to improve your mind and body was made public in China in 1992 and attracted 100 million people in 7 years before the Communists banned it and slanderred it heavily.

Anyway, Falun Dafa is free of charge, has no membership and is all voluntary. And in the book Zhuan Falun you will learn many, many things about your third eye, supernormal powers, how to become a good person, why human life is such a great suffering, how to become healthy etc etc. And then you will really become excited if you have the interest to learnt these things.

Web link to Zhuan Falun: www.falundafa.org...

Exercises: www.falundafa.org...

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Welcome ATS member! I'm also a new member and it's going well. I'm also interested in learning about spirituality and the wonderful mind. The mind, for me, is the most strongest and powerful part of the body.The mind also connects with our spirit. I know it has to do with Astral Projection too! I'm looking forward for posts about the mind and spirituality. Welcome once again ATS brother!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Don't stone the new guy?

What kind of sick barbarians do you think we are around here? Nobody stones the newb anymore.

Its much more fun to sic the dogs on 'em and watch 'em run for their lives.

new topics

top topics

join