It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your New Ruler Has Spoken. [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
To all humans of Planet Earth, I The all-powerful Teufel Hunden, exist immediately in domination of all the planets Militaries and Governments. The colossal domination secured by my forces have secured our hold on not only the planets militaries and governments but the worlds resources as well. They all belong to me now and will carry out my will as I see fit. This planet will now become our territory and in our territory we mandate everything. My very own rendition of Martial Law is now in affect world wide. We are enacting an immediate curfew for all population centers tallying higher than 10,000 people. You must be inside and off the streets during the hours of 7pm to 8am your local time. If you are seen out during those times you will be shot on site. Those areas of less population will not be highly managed but they will be patrolled regularly and are to adhere to the same rules as the other population centers. We may even place lasting teams in those area as well if we see fit.

If you own firearms you are immediately to unload them and place them on the edge of your street. This includes ammunition. You have 48 hours to do so. Anyone found with a firearm after 48 hours from now will be promptly executed. There may come a time in the future where ownership of firearms will be allowed but for now we must have them all.

If you own gold, silver, or precious gemstones you will be ordered to submit them for confiscation upon your first visit from my forces. Anyone caught hiding or hoarding these items will be immediately executed. Your money is now worthless as well. It must all be burned and destroyed immediately. Those who hoard cash or coin will face the same fate as the others who hoard.

Public religion is now illegal. You may still practice your faith in your own home but open display of religion will also result in immediate execution.The only things requiring worship in your lives are myself and my troops. Our insignia of Rulership will be displayed in every region and our flag will be the only flag flow worldwide. All humans must show proper respect to my troops or my troops will instill that respect into the people by force.

I have assembled an organization of highly trained men and women who will uphold our rule around the planet. These men and women are my personal force, therefore an attack on them would be considered an attack on myself. If you attack these troops, your local area will be wiped off the map by lethal strike teams I have in place world wide who are ready to strike at any time. I know there are rouge groups out there in remote places planning resistance against us. I have my own special forces hunting down and exterminating them as I write you this doctrine. You have no saviors, only failed hopes and withering dreams. Anyone found to be assisting these rouge groups will also be executed immediately.

These forces of mine will be moving into your areas immediately These men and women will be responsible for penalizing the nefarious and dominating the populace. They will also control the food and water supplies as well. Each human will receive daily rations. Any uprisings or crimes associated with the food and water dispersal will be dealt with swiftly and justly. If this happens in your region then your people will starve and die of dehydration. Peace will keep the supply train running. Any hoarding of food or resources will result in immediate execution of all parties involved.

Communications will be reserved for my troops alone. No radio, television, or internet access will be given to you at this time. Anyone attempting to do so will be executed. Only written correspondence will be allowed but it will go through it's own security and it will all be examined and approved by my forces.

Medical teams will be deployed along with my forces to handle as much as they can. It will take some time to get our medical facilities and abilities back to where they were before the great war. Doctors in every region will be required to set up, run, and maintain medical facilities designated by my troops. Nurses will be centralized and given daily routes and orders for house calls until the situation improves.

Once control is restored, the world will be broken down into regions determined by population. Your country, provincial, and state boundaries are now null and void. When the regional boundaries are published we will allow your region to elect an ambassador with a small advisory staff to represent your people to my forces. This is a privilege we are willing to give you and we will disband it if necessary. We will not handle petty crimes that you the people can handle without our interference. It is up to you all to keep the peace in your regions or face annihilation. Lynch mob justice is fine by us and will not be interfered with by my forces. In fact it is encouraged by myself and my forces.

As you all know the worlds supply lines and economies are no longer in working order. Once peace has been achieved in your region, and cooperation with my troops has been achieved, My troops will help to rebuild and restart local economies based on necessities and not materialism. From now on necessities will be made locally and only luxury items will be imported or exported. The need for necessities being made locally became apparent to you all over the last several years of the great war. Many died because they lived in areas that were unsurvivable without the former technologies and logistics of our past world. It will be many years before the world is ready to jump back into advancement. It will take a long time to rebuild and reestablish our race. Until then I will be the father of humanity. I will be hated by most, loved by some, but I assure you that it will be my efforts that allow the human race to continue as opposed to perishing in suffering and despair.

At this point I am probably the most hated person on the planet. I am sorry to say that in order for my master plan to succeed things must be this way for now. If all goes according to plan then My rulership should last no more then 20 or 30 years or so. At this point I will make a promise to the people of this world. If you show you are willing to abide by our rules, rebuild our great civilization then one day I will hand it all back to you. There will be no ruler after me unless I am killed before the completion of the rebuilding. I do not consider myself an evil man but in order to save my race and my planet I must first perpetuate necessary evilness for the greater good.

So for now, standby in your communities. Take care of each other. When my troops arrive they will have more detailed information for you. They will also be willing to accept help from anyone else who wants to work for the greater good. I have left you all with enough information to ensure your survival. Those who rise against us and are eliminated will work to reduce the population on the plant. We estimate that by the time things are rebuilt and restored the population here on earth will have been cut in half.

I will be traveling the planet and will be keeping an eye on the progress that I know you all can make. If we stick to the plan then after many years of struggle we may find that the time of a great golden age is upon us. In this I wish you farewell and I hope to see positive cooperation throughout my travels.

Semper Fi.
edit on 2/4/12 by usmc0311 because: corrected spelling error.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
OK, I have not written any fiction in a long time so please go easy on me. I plan to write many more and hope that I can refurbish my skills in the coming stories. Any constructive critisism would be welcomed with open arms.

This is a difficult thing to write about so we will see how many entries we get. I am looking forward to others entries as well.

edit on 2/4/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So you fear the rouge groups, huh?

So it's kind of like "Signs" but instead of a weakness to water, you're just allergic to Covergirl or Maybeline.

Think I can scrounge some up. Might have to settle for eye shadow.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Awesome!

I would love to be your number "2"........
You are to be commended for your "authoritarian" World.

Seriously,great Job.

S&F

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

usmc0311,
You are a great writer! I loved reading your whole story. I enjoy your refreshing creativity! It would seem that since you have not written fiction in a while, it just comes naturally to you.
However....I am known for being out after curfew, so I would not do well under your rule obviously, I would be shot on sight! :/ hehe
Also, why do you have to take a girls jewels?! tisk tisk

Loved or hated as a king your story is great!
I very much loved reading this and can not wait to read more from you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Oh don't worry I plan on hittin all sides of the fence and even some that come from nowhere. My best work will be when I haven't slept in a couple of days so stand by because there will be more.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Mods, you need a RESPONSE award, too. Slayer69 (a Marine, as well) vs usmc0311

Well done, sir, well done!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wow, very absorbing work. There's a sense of both hopelessness in the writing along with a sense of righteousness. In all, brilliant work.

Perhaps the only thing I would have elaborated on was how the message was transmitted to eveyone, more as a sense of irony and control than anything else.

S&F for you

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Heck, you get a flag for grammer alone! Well done, however, I was interested in actual mayhem, instead of just idle threats. Of course, you'd have shot me already, so I wouldn't be there to see it anyway.

You got a whole month to produce.......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Love it!!!!
You gave me the goosebumps.Seriously it was almost teriffying in the beggining.I was thinking we are not far from reading this in the newspapers.

Well written.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I knew I was going to enjoy your story when I found myself both hating and sympathizing with the heavy burden "Tuefel" has to carry. Great name choice, and he surely is a 'dog from hell/devil dog', yeah? Just doin' the most important job -- that nobody else wants to do -- the best way he knows how. 'course, we really don't know for certain that Tuefel is male, do we? I just know that he resonates so within context of my own experience. Doesn't give him any pleasure to exterminate a whole region, but if it has to be done, no point it waiting around.

Good stuff

new topics

top topics

join