It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Law Dog Goes Rabid Over Iphone Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted anywhere. I would think I'm well within my right to carry on being I'm not doing anything to threaten myself or the community. Write me a ticket and get out of my face. I'll see you in court, the next city hall meeting, and in your captain's office with my lawyer.

edit on 1-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok.
What was the purpose of this video?
As far as I'm concerned it's a young smarmy thug Trayvon wannabe meets Yosemite Sam.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How is this a documentary?

Why did you have to say MF'ing store twice? Trying to act tough or stir something up?

After the cop said don't video tape me, you pointed your phone at him and smiled...

Video taping the sign on the store? Do you have anything better to do than video tape store signs?

Yeah the cop, security guard or whatever he is overreacted, but you weren't exactly carrying yourself as an upstanding citizen either.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So you can't videotape a store sign anymore without having a cop come up to you and asking to see your I.D.?

Looks to me like the cop in the video was just having a slow night and was looking for some action.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I forgot you knew Trayvon
I guess any black person is a thug now if they have a black accent and wear flat brimmed hats.

It looks like a cop harassing 2 young people standing outside of a walmart to me. God forbid the young people are black and have a southern black accent. At least they know their rights and are educated, but you probably didn't watch the video.

If it were two white skater kids no one would question them and call the cop and awful power freak thug harassing people blablablah.

edit on 1-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

1. You have every right to video tape a cop if in public domain or your private property, it does not matter what they request, they work for you..not the other way around

2. Who cares if someone cusses? Words are words

3. Standing outside of a store video taping a sign isn't illegal, none of your business if they had anything better to do or not

4. Upstanding citizen? Why? because they didn't run and repeatedly said "we know our rights and the constitution"?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
why would you, being black, knowing that they used to lynch black people from trees not to long ago, instigate a fight with a hard core racist who considers you at best, rebellious uncontrolled property or at worst, a sub-human animal, no different than a walking, talking ape.

think about that, in the united states, there are people who consider black africans in america no different than any other animal in the jungle.

literally, you are not a human being to them. they don't consider it morally wrong to kill a black person, just like most of us don't consider it wrong to kill an animal.

imagine a fly you killed. how did you feel after that. that's how they would feel after they killed a black person.

that's what you're up against.

edit on 1-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's funny, cops that harass white people are evil thug NWO thugs

Cops that harass black people are just "Yosimite Sam's" doing their job POLICING thugs

edit on 1-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Typical neo nazi rent a thug. Barney Fife.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Looks like a video displaying a cop who seriously hates when he is video taped either directly, or indirectly (as the case seems to be in this video). He also seems to dislike people who know their rights and decline to obey him.
I'm not going to go on any cop-bashing rant, but I can't help but wonder why this officer found a guy armed with a cell phone so threatening. Whatever the reason, I can think of nothing to warrant that kind of reaction. Bad form.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok.
What was the purpose of this video?
As far as I'm concerned it's a young smarmy thug Trayvon wannabe meets Yosemite Sam.

I watched the video, I did not see any wanna be thug. What exactly makes this guy with the video camera or his friends a "thug" in your opinion. I have known a lot of thugs in my lifetime, never once have I seen a thug who called a person with a badge "Sir" especially when that someone with a badge is acting like a complete jack ass.

Maybe no one else noticed, but that "cop" is not an actual cop. It looks more like a rent a cop. Secondly, at the point where this "cop" is asking for I.D. the camera man had his back to the "cop". Filming the open parking lot. Yet this cop wants I.D. cause they were filming him? Plus didn't the Supreme Court already ruled filming police is not an illegal act?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My opinion of the body language and aggresive, forcefull, illegal behaviour of that thug cop is indicitive of something much deeper in his professional career.
I think he thought those two were filming him, and with his reaction, I think he's done something pretty questionable regarding in his duties per his job. Someone casually walking up and doing what we witnessed would not draw that sort of reaction from a cop with a clean conscience on his shoulders. That guy is dirty of something and he felt he was being sleuthed. All in my opinion of course. I can't back up much factual information, unless we want to go into behaviour of individuals guilty of something and having a hard time dealing with it or are in fear for their job and future. Just merely conjecture of course, but you check that guy out if you don't find this argument of mine as relevant as just some redneck, jiveass, hayseed on an ego boost.
Irrational? Maybe, but this IS a conspiracy site after all, or was. Just tossin a bone. bury it or eat it. Rock on

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I'm going to have to agree with you here. There is certainly a reason why this cop/security guard became so frustrated when he seen a man and his friend recording from a cell phone, and I'm inclined to believe it's because he's hiding something... Or he had a really bad day and thought he'd take it out on a couple of harmless kids in the parking lot of a Wall-marts.

You don't demand ID's from two kids you have no (good) reason to suspect of a crime, And you certainly don't draw your tazer when the two refuse (and rightfully so) in a non-aggressive way that's completely within their rights to do. They did NOT have to show ID. No crime was committed or suggested, so this officer had no justification.

I'm also becoming increasingly sickened by comments that point out something someone said as if it should hold some barring on cases like this one. It's called freedom of speech. I'm completely within my rights to go to my local Wally-world and spout out a couple of "M-Fers" while smirking and taking video on my crappy cell-phone. I'll look completely deranged, but there are laws protecting my ability to do it if I wished to.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

Thank you. What we saw was not normal behaviour. It certianly was not investigative behaviour.
That cop is verrrry nervous about something. Those guys did not look threatening, nor did they look like gangbangers if this was some profile ordeal.
Something's afoul here, and it's more than just cop harassment.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
How is this a documentary?

Why did you have to say MF'ing store twice? Trying to act tough or stir something up?

After the cop said don't video tape me, you pointed your phone at him and smiled...

...at which point the only right the cop has is to smile back for the camera. Of course they never do.

new topics

top topics

join