It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Have One Of Those Invisible Days?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I am familiar with "invisible days". I don't think the name is right though. You're not invisible, it's just that you're standing in the way. You are obstructing things. Somewhere, somehow there are things set into motion for somebody and your presence on a certain place/time is messing things up. So the universe tries to delays or derail you from your intended moves, to get done what has to be done.
I like to think that sometimes other people experience these days, in my favour...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
if youre late for work, why would you have a shower and then have some toast?

Are you seriously saying that you would go to work without a shower even if you are late ?
Thank god I'm not a colleague of yours

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by happybee
I am familiar with "invisible days". I don't think the name is right though. You're not invisible, it's just that you're standing in the way. You are obstructing things. Somewhere, somehow there are things set into motion for somebody and your presence on a certain place/time is messing things up. So the universe tries to delays or derail you from your intended moves, to get done what has to be done.
I like to think that sometimes other people experience these days, in my favour...
I use the word invisible because things are happening like your not even there and i first heard the term from a guy i worked with who said thats what they are called...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's a really good point, but I still try anyway.
I think, for myself anyway, the biggest accomplishment I've made in the past 5 years is to stop being afraid. That was really holding me back.

Now, if that natural positive thinking would happen for me, I think I'd really "get it"! Hope springs eternal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join