It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Have One Of Those Invisible Days?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by blocula

ETA here's something interesting I've been thinking about recently. I tend to watch my fb status updates sometimes and realize that there will be a lot of people having the same bad days who are completely unrelated and unconnected. And the same is true of good days. Makes me wonder if it's more than just individual experience but something much bigger affecting people over many miles and continents.
edit on 1-4-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)
Glitches in the matrix,subtle defects in the simulation,i cant help but think thats what it really is...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula,
I do hope your day or night is better now! I had one of those 'invisible days' you speak of today. I have also had quite a few of them recently, so I know it is frustrating. Keep your head up! You have a good day coming.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

HAHA! I have these kind of days ALL THE TIME. I was even having one on my last birthday. First, it was raining like crazy and my pants got soaked all the way up to the knee, then my car wont start when i am trying to leave for school, then when i get out of my car my phone jumps out of my hand and lands in a big puddle, and i have to call my dad to come fix the car before i leave for school because nobody can pick me up from school so i have to drive and so of course when i DO get to school i am late and apparently my car breaking down isnt a good enough excuse for being late so i got my first detention IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, then i get home and get ready to go cheer at a football game and when i am walking out to my car my tire is completely flat so it takes my dad forever to pump it up and i am late to the game, then when i got home we were supposed to have cake and ice cream and a little mini birthday party with my parents and grandparents and i find out that my grandparents thought it was to late to come over and said that they would just have to give me my present some other time. I had never in my life cried so much in one day lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by blocula

blocula,
I do hope your day or night is better now! I had one of those 'invisible days' you speak of today. I have also had quite a few of them recently, so I know it is frustrating. Keep your head up! You have a good day coming.
When you've got some time,i would like to find out what your domino effect sequence of bad events was and what set them off...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wake up late for work,because the alarm clock that i was sure i set the night before,was never set at all...

You didn't set the alarm.

So i jump out of bed and while heading for the shower,thats being used,of course,i stub my toe...

That's just clumsy.

After finally obtaining access to the shower,where an empty bottle of shampoo is waiting just for me...

At least you have hair.

i get out,dry off and grab my pants and find out that our heavily shedding cat decided to use them for a bed the night before...

Buy your cat better food. Mine used to pee into my shoes.

Then i try to make some toast,that burns,while i'm busy looking for a container of butter that ends up being empty and still in the fridge...

As long as you weren't the one who put it back in the fridge empty; you weren't to know.

I finally get outside the door and into my car and realize my keys are still in the house...

At least your car was still there to get into, leaving it unlocked all night. Lucky again.

So i go to the front door and realize its locked and my house key is on my key chain, inside the house...

I take that back, you weren't lucky that time, I thought you meant your car keys.

After solving that issue,i'm back in my car and backing up to the street and lo and behold,theres a car coming down the street and another and another and another...

You remembered to look.

Finally i'm driving down the street and i swerve to the left to avoid a pot hole,only to drive right into a larger one...

Hahahaha, I bet the air turned blue.

Then,of course,all the way to work,at every single intersection i reach,i'm staring at a red light,never a green one,not even once...

That must have been a deep pothole.

Now i'm at work and as my boss says,your late and i say,no kidding...

It could be worse, he could of said, you're fired.

I discover that empty pocket feeling and find out that those darn keys of mine are now locked in my car...

Some people will never learn.

I reach for my cell phone to call for someone to unlock my car and it goes flying out of my hand and breaks on the floor...

Think of all the money you'll save from making calls, telling them about your bad day.

All morning and afternoon,everything i touch is either spilled,dropped or knocked over...

Maybe the pothole again.

Every doorway i try and walk through there just happens to be someone colliding into me,every single doorway, every single time...

You need to loose a little weight.

Now the work day is over and im trying to drive home and theres those red lights again,staring at me, mocking me,daring me to run one of them and get a ticket...

I hope you had no passengers.

Further down the street and almost home,a person in a car does run a red light and almost slams right into me...

he missed

After avoiding that disaster,right away another person in another car,backs out of their driveway, without stopping and i almost get hit again...

What are you doing to the other drivers?

Now i'm driving down my street,playing dodge ball with those pot holes again,as usual and home is in sight...

Keep your eyes on the road AHEAD, ignore the potholes

I park the car,get out and walk right into a skunk that just happens to be right there,as if it was intentionally waiting just for me...

That's very odd. We don't have skunks here.

Without getting sprayed,i get into the house and turn on the light,as the bulb blows out..

You didn't get sprayed but he might have hit your light bulb.

Now the light is fixed and there on the table is my car insurance bill,that i forgot to pay on time,glaring at me and i swear i can almost hear it laughing..

That might just be the skunk.

Thats an invisible day...Almost like i was never there...Like i was invisible

I hope I don't have one of those.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

I can literally sit in my car in the driveway for 5 or 10 minutes waiting and watching and there will be no cars driving by up and down the street,but,as soon as i start to back out and i get near the street,guess what? theres a car coming,right there and then and that happens almost everytime i back out...

There can be no cars driving up and down our street for 20 minutes,but,as soon as our dog decides to run away and into the street,there will be a car driving by exactly as our dog gets into the street...

Does anyone find that a little bizarre? I know i do...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
perhaps it was a glitch in the matrix bloc...

when that phone morpheoused out of your hand it kinda got me thinking

a little maybe the tptb has it in for you bloc

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

It's all about coincidence and perspective, like I tried to point out in my previous post above. (ok a little drunk response, can't delete now. Okay I was mortled, people from the NE of England know my pain )

Like today, I looked at Youtube, something I rarely do. I scrolled down the pages of what was the most viewed that day. I saw a recent reconstruction of the Titanic sinking and scrolled past it and clicked onto the next page. Then back clicked to find it and selected it to play.

At the EXACT moment, seriously, the EXACT moment that the clip started to play on the pc, the tv (which was already on and was on an ad break), started to play the theme tune to Titanic hence the start to an ad for the 3D version.

Coincidence, yep.

edit on 8-4-2012 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Is a coincidence an accidental occurrence or a fabrication of ones mind

0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1

did you take the red pill maybe the blue pill

is someone running a re run of their favourite sitcom meaning yourself

did you chase the rabbit into wonderland or did it chase you..

does this hum in ones ears make sounds like that of a church bell choir is it say music to ones ears or deafening like the sound of some electrical power line humming in the gentle forest of ones mind..

you and i can but guess of what is...... this phenomena called existence .

edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Coincidence?,maybe.From our human perspectives things may seem like coincidences,but are they really.They may actually be subliminally orchestrated events fabricated by an unseen higher intelligence operating somewhere beyond the reach of our five senses within another reality existing outside our visible spectrum...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yes you are right bloc, everyone has a path to follow cross to bare and that is.. surely no coincidence.......

edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Absolutely, i seem to get these once every few months, the last time i can recall one of these days it went like this:

Got in the shower, after 30 seconds it suddenly went from hot to ice-cold water and refused to go hot again.
Kneecapped the edge of the sink when getting out of the shower.
Phone rings, i run downstairs without a towel, caller hangs up just as i pick up the phone.
Sister walks though the back door while i'm standing there butt-naked holding the phone.
Got dressed, made a cup of tea, forgot to boil the kettle, mouthful of cold tea, ewww.
Made an actual hot cop of tea, ended up smacking the edge of the cup on my top teeth while sat at the computer.
While that happened, i dropped my mouse on the floor, went to pick it up after bending down and smacked my head on the underside of the keyboard tray/shelf.
Realised i was having a bad day, this all happened in about an hour, so went to lye down and go back to sleep.
Neighbour starts blasting 60's disco garbage through their stereo, couldn't sleep.
Picked up my guitar and thought i'd drown out their music with some of my own.
3minutes of blasting some random barre-chords i end up snapping a string.
Sat down and watched TV for an hour, followed by a powercut that lasted several hours.
Read a book, went to sleep, got up the next day as if noting had happened.

It was crazy, like living in a comedy show, i could have sworn.
Almost every hour of the day i was thinking "yeah right".

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Sometimes when i have days like these,i want to look up,or down? and say "are you done yet?" "have'nt you had enough already?" "find some one else to pick on" and sometimes i think that someone put a temporary curse on me and i can see them with their effigy doll of me,manipulating it into the aggrevating and annoying clusters of bad events i'm simultaneously living through...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I've had more bad days than good, for several years, heck, 20 years. Every 5 out of 7 days or so are "invisible" days. My family knows I'm fond of saying, "If I had the opposite of luck like this, I'd win the lottery once a week!"

Yes, sometimes it does feel exactly like a curse. It can really get bizarre, some of the most unlikely unlucky things will happen.

Also, trying to get out of my driveway is the same as your problem. NO cars until I'm ready to go, then there's an ungodly long line of them.

Whenever I possibly can, if one of these days happens (and they are frequent) I do what Raxoxane has already suggested and hide out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by blocula

Yes, sometimes it does feel exactly like a curse. It can really get bizarre, some of the most unlikely unlucky things will happen.

Also, trying to get out of my driveway is the same as your problem. NO cars until I'm ready to go, then there's an ungodly long line of them.

Maybe we are putting the curse on ourselves?

We are "thinking" that a car will be coming and so it does...Is that whats causing it to?

Maybe a person never hits the lottery because everytime they but a ticket,or play a number,they are already "thinking" they will lose and so they do?

But how do i learn to think that cars are not going to be coming down the street exactly as i'm trying to back out when they always do?

How am i suppose to be able to think i'm going to hit the lottery when i never do?
edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I know, I do understand what you mean. I've tried very hard, in the past, to think as strongly positive thoughts as I could. I mean, I was really putting effort into it.

Unfortunately, "the secret" just never worked for me and I really did try. Oh well, maybe someday (soon I hope) it will work.

ETA: I still have that book, to this day (The Secret).

edit on 11-4-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by blocula

I know, I do understand what you mean. I've tried very hard, in the past, to think as strongly positive thoughts as I could. I mean, I was really putting effort into it.

Unfortunately, "the secret" just never worked for me and I really did try. Oh well, maybe someday (soon I hope) it will work.

ETA: I still have that book, to this day (The Secret).

edit on 11-4-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)
I think for someone to be really thinking positively,would mean that they are not thinking about it at all,it just happens naturally.Like for someone to have to think that their not thinking negatively,is thinking negatively.Thats the best that i can explain what i'm trying to say,i think?!
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I hope all of this was not in one day? OH MY! I would use some Vacation Time and get some rest. I hope things get better for you! Try and think Positive!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yes and Yes and Yes!

Quick Survival guide for you.

1st, FB statuses, I absolutely agree on checking the Random chance meter of peoples days. IT comes in bunches.

2nd, Astrology.com has a daily article called Cosmic Calendar. Why I suggest getting it is, it will give you a preview in essence of the causality of a day. Don't take my advice at face value, go get it and compare for a month straight about the vibe of your day and how it relates to certain Astrological Alignments depicted in the daily article. Take that challenge, I wouldn't suggest it if it didn't blow my mind after a month of comparing. It might not hurt to do your natal chart at chaosastrology.com but whatevs, if Astrology was complete bunk you would have never heard of it some 5,000 years after it was invented.

3rd, If you feel the need to speed up, slow down. Seriously anything that you are freaking over, gets worse in a panic. If you are late for work, 5 more minutes going leisurely instead of at a furious pace will settle the soul, and the clock already owned you. It's perspective. Also, back up plans put into place, settle the panic speeds we function at.

4th, If you know habitually you stress over things, find out what they are and make them less important. Ask others to take a look at you and what you stress over, or look into yourself and find your quirks. Then go-about implementing ways to prevent them at all times, make it a routine to ease your mind at all times. Don't like being late? Never plan to be somewhere just on-time, give yourself an earlier window to leave by, set your alarm 30 mins sooner as a routine. If it takes 15 minutes to get to work leave 45 mins earlier. You will have free time to focus on your days game plan, or catch up on a fun hobby before work, that in itself is a great stress relief.

-MattyMystic... hehehe

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had several bad days in a row. Bought some stock, watched it drop a lot for 3 or 4 days in a row. Finally decided to cut my losses after I saw it drop past a certain point. After I sold, it recovered and immediately started going back up. Sometimes I feel like I can't win or I should do the opposite of whatever I was thinking about doing.

Even stranger yet, sometimes I walk past door that immediately moves based on detecting someone, on some days, I walk right past those doors and they don't move. I don't understand why they aren't detecting me on those occasions.

As my current luck goes, even editing this post was more difficult than normal with my browser jumping into the middle of some other thread for no apparent reason.
edit on 12/4/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join