It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo Rivera accurately predicts Bin Laden's death in 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Geraldo Rivera accurately predicts Bin Laden's death in 2001

youtu.be

(SEE VIDEO BELOW)

Video footage has been uncovered of Geraldo Rivera accurately predicting Bin Laden's death on FOX news in 2001, 10 years before he was apparently killed.

The source is only a YouTube video at the moment.

Link to video
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think the video speaks for itself.

This was broadcasted 10 years before Bin Laden was actually killed.

The words used by Geraldo Rivera are way to specific to not be on purpose. The fact this was on Fox News really gives good evidence as to the fact that Bin Laden's fake death was planned 10 years in advance.

As far as I can see this video has not been uncovered yet and is not on YouTube or ATS anywhere.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1-4-2012 by IgnorantSpecies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It does seem very odd that he would say ear
rather than head or brain.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Who wants to go for a mustache ride!?

Haha, no seriously, I too strongly believe that this was just a play that was put on by TPTB, and they executed it nearly perfectly. With the kinds of resources, and the vast knowledge that they are sure to have, it's something I feel that they could pull off.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

Wait.. you said it wasn't on youtube anywhere.. but you linked to youtube.

Or wait did you mean the video of the Bin Laden raid? It is like a sentence, I don't see it as being much of a prediction honestly.
edit on 1-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
first...for a bullet to go through the ear and out the eye socket the shooter would at the very least been shooting bin laden from the side. which reduces the effectiveness of the scenario of kicking in a door as the target would not have been in the direct line of sight of the shooter at the moment he came through the door.

second...his description was very general and even someone as stupid as Geraldo Rivera could have made such a description.

finally...you are not as smart as you think, neither is Geraldo Rivera, and your idiocy would be grievously exposed in an actual combat situation.

what would happen to people who consider what they think they uncovered in a manner similar to what the OP did reminded me of this World Championship Boxing match:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

Wait.. you said it wasn't on youtube anywhere.. but you linked to youtube.

Or wait did you mean the video of the Bin Laden raid? It is like a sentence, I don't see it as being much of a prediction honestly.
edit on 1-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)
Sorry I meant to say that was not on YouTube before this video was posted.

As far as I can see this is breaking news.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
It does seem very odd that he would say ear
rather than head or brain.

It does doesn't it.
On its own that would be interesting but as it involves the bedroom, breaking through the door and the ear it seems more then coincidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

first...for a bullet to go through the ear and out the eye socket the shooter would at the very least been shooting bin laden from the side. which reduces the effectiveness of the scenario of kicking in a door as the target would not have been in the direct line of sight of the shooter at the moment he came through the door.
Well this is what was said to of happened by official reports.
The target was hiding behind two people and was said to be shot just as he was turning around to run.

second...his description was very general and even someone as stupid as Geraldo Rivera could have made such a description.
I wouldn't call it general at all, everything he said was very accurate and did happen. Also who says ear?

finally...you are not as smart as you think, neither is Geraldo Rivera, and your idiocy would be grievously exposed in an actual combat situation.
As far as I am concerned the combat situation did not actually happen and it was just a fabricated news story.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies

Well this is what was said to of happened by official reports.
The target was hiding behind two people and was said to be shot just as he was turning around to run.

I wouldn't call it general at all, everything he said was very accurate and did happen. Also who says ear?

As far as I am concerned the combat situation did not actually happen and it was just a fabricated news story.

it might have been fabricated...but i have reason to believe this unrelated to your reasons.

and i'm pretty certain that someone mentioned that the bullet entered the ear and exited through the eye socket...but I may be just reading what I want to read.

Geraldo may be an insider...who possessed inside information regarding how bin Laden would die.

someone should ask Geraldo how is career and life end...being that he's so connected and seems to know everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

it might have been fabricated...but i have reason to believe this unrelated to your reasons. and i'm pretty certain that someone mentioned that the bullet entered the ear and exited through the eye socket...but I may be just reading what I want to read. Geraldo may be an insider...who possessed inside information regarding how bin Laden would die. someone should ask Geraldo how is career and life end...being that he's so connected and seems to know everything.
I am just helping add to the evidence to prove that it was fabricated.
Every little bit counts.

Yes the bullet entered the ear and exited through the eye like the video says.

Geraldo seems like a little puppet, probably just says what he is told to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies

it might have been fabricated...but i have reason to believe this unrelated to your reasons. and i'm pretty certain that someone mentioned that the bullet entered the ear and exited through the eye socket...but I may be just reading what I want to read. Geraldo may be an insider...who possessed inside information regarding how bin Laden would die. someone should ask Geraldo how is career and life end...being that he's so connected and seems to know everything.
I am just helping add to the evidence to prove that it was fabricated.
Every little bit counts.

Yes the bullet entered the ear and exited through the eye like the video says.

Geraldo seems like a little puppet, probably just says what he is told to say.

i watched some of Geraldo's very first productions back in the mid-80s...if I remember correctly he began his television career exposing the Mafia or Organized Crime.

I was surprised at the time that he wasn't a marked man...that he is still alive and in no danger whatsoever says to me that he is both puppet and puppet master.

I started a whole thread about how he blamed cotton farmers for Trayvon Martins death.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is just 'reaching'. I highly doubt this has anything to do with a conspiracy, and saying that it does just discredits the whole conspiracy altogether.

The more crap people have to wade through like this, the less inclined they will be to look for the meat and potatoes of the conspiracy. Guarantee you show this to anyone with a critical mind and they will dismiss it entirely, as they well should. Geraldo is not part of the conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah.,.....If I'm the PTB...and I created some master plan of world domination far in advance of actually carrying it out, the first person I am going to tell is Geraldo Rivera.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As ignorant as Geraldo is I don't think he predicted the death of OBL. He works for the MSM, and all of a sudden predicts the death about the most wanted person in America is just something Geraldo already knew from eaves dropping. How is this story even important? Geraldo is already under a lot of scrutiny for what he has done or said, but is something like this suppose to make him more respected? If anything he is still and will always be the puppet for the elites, and the mouth of the MSM...He gets no brownie points from me.

edit on 2-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Even if the government did have some super secret plan 10 years ago to fake bin ladins death, why would they tell someone like geraldo about it? lol They would defeat the whole purpose of keeping it secret, geraldo is the national enquirer of the airwaves.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hell i could
of predicted the death
of OBL...

Old good rivereera aint
my fav guy imo
and i think anyone
could of predicted this.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And here I was expecting a 2011 time window to come from Geraldo. Now that would be closer to a prediction.

Also, I was under the impression he wasn't shot in the ear - but allegedly just above his left eye after being hit in the chest (did this detail change at some point?). And of course he was either going to be found outdoors, maybe in a cave, or indoors somewhere. Guess I'm saying I don't see it as much of a prediction, but I do appreciate the theory that it is.

I'd still love to see some evidence that we actually got that guy. Ten years of blood, sweat, tears, and money and they just dump him in the water because "no country would claim him". If he were really killed and taken possession of, he ought to be on display at the 9/11 memorial.

top topics

join