It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's new video on Obama's forged documents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
Star me if you want to see sheriff Joe arrest Obama himself

I do love when people put their lack of knowledge of the american system on display for everyone to see.

I do wish all these birthers would at least take the time to understand american law...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
At least it keeps everyone divided as it is intended to do,
this thread is the,
Forgers against the Birthers.

The Forgers is a group of people on a conspiracy site that defend politicians,
interesting mix.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wait

So your telling me that the "shaddow government" (TPTB,FBI,CIA etc.) who have overthrown so many foreign governments , assasinated JFK (according to some), faked the moonlandings (according to some
) ellected G.W. Bush in 2004 even though the whole election was a fraud, fooled the whole world about Iraqi WMD's etc etc etc, arent capable of faking a birth certificate for Obama ?

Do people really believe TPTB couldnt make a fake document if they wanted to ?

Why would they in the first place even want to ellect a POTUS that was not born in the USA ? They could have found a muppet with a American birth certificate everywhere, why would they go through all the trouble ellecting a person that was not born in the USA?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Masons have rejected Christ.

Acts 4:11

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

Bravo. I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that, it's been nagging at me a while. Too bad my brother joined their ranks.

I tried telling him, and he called me a fanatic. They can even turn twins against eachother.

Check my latest thread for the complete answer. LINK
edit on 2-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
Wait

So your telling me that the "shaddow government" (TPTB,FBI,CIA etc.) who have overthrown so many foreign governments , assasinated JFK (according to some), faked the moonlandings (according to some
) ellected G.W. Bush in 2004 even though the whole election was a fraud, fooled the whole world about Iraqi WMD's etc etc etc, arent capable of faking a birth certificate for Obama ?

Do people really believe TPTB couldnt make a fake document if they wanted to ?

Why would they in the first place even want to ellect a POTUS that was not born in the USA ? They could have found a muppet with a American birth certificate everywhere, why would they go through all the trouble ellecting a person that was not born in the USA?

In some weird way I am enjoying your laugh.
Second line because if I don't the mods think it is a conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

And what is more funny is,
we are on a conspiracy site,
following a sheriff that believes there might be a
conspiracy and or fraud,
and the people on the conspiracy site want him to stop?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Masons have rejected Christ.

Acts 4:11

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

Bravo. I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that, it's been nagging at me a while. Too bad my brother joined their ranks.

I tried telling him, and he called me a fanatic. They can even turn twins against eachother.

Check my latest thread for the complete answer. LINK
edit on 2-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Aight Superiored, i know thats you. Your style and presentation is the exact same as his and he always had this thing about the 2000+2000+2000 years from Adam to now. I was wondering where you went to.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by Intrud3r

And what is more funny is,
we are on a conspiracy site,
following a sheriff that believes there might be a
conspiracy and or fraud,
and the people on the conspiracy site want him to stop?

There are people here who do not want to know the truth. There are some who don't care if Obama was born in the USA or on Mars for that matter. For some, political ideology trumps the truth. I would like to know the truth, not that it would make any difference in the long run. I just don't like feeling that I am being lied to.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

There are people here who do not want to know the truth. There are some who don't care if Obama was born in the USA or on Mars for that matter. For some, political ideology trumps the truth. I would like to know the truth, not that it would make any difference in the long run. I just don't like feeling that I am being lied to.

You know the truth.

You just refuse to accept it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by N3k9Ni

This subject has been mulled over extensively and Snopes has done a good job of presenting the facts concerning the birth cirtificate.

Geezus are people really this Naive? Yeah I guess if snopes says so it must be true...Sigh

edit on 1-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Exactly. We're all much better off coming to ATS and mulling over the countless birther threads. You know, ones with the truth concerning Obama hvaing spent 17 gazillion Kenyan national dollars to seal his records.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've always wondered something. The birthers always claim to be on the side of "truth" and the constitution yet a large majority of them are proven to be pathological liars who wish to ignore the constitution and have a sitting POTUS ruled ineligible mainly because he's got a little more melanin than most of them are comfortable with.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

From Live Feed Of Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Investigation News Conference July 17th, 2012 Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse will present that Obama's birth document released by the White House is a forgery.

Mr. Obama can put an end to all the questions but he won't. I find that sad in someone elected to lead.
I feel we're definitely in a depression...and desperately need leaders...Where are they at???
edit on 17-7-2012 by relocator because: fixed video

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join