It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's new video on Obama's forged documents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I would say Snopes is considered a pretty reliable source.

wikipedia.org

Snopes aims to debunk or confirm widely spread urban legends. The site has been referenced by news media and other sites, including CNN,[12] Fox News Channel,[13] MSNBC[14] and Australia's ABC on its Media Watch program. Snopes's popular standing is such that some chain e-mail hoaxes claim to have been "checked out on 'Snopes.com'" in an attempt to discourage readers from seeking verification.[15] As of March 2009, the site had approximately 6.2 million visitors per month.[16]

Reader's Digest

With her bemused tone and a habit of peering over her spectacles, Mikkelson has the air of a night-shift detective who has seen it all-and in a way, she has. Barbara, 49, and her husband, David, 48, run Snopes.com, the Internet’s preeminent resource for verifying and debunking rumors, ridiculous claims, and those e-mail chain letters your sister-in-law can’t stop forwarding. Whether it’s an urban legend like the Gates story, an overblown warning about the latest computer virus, or that bizarre photo circulating of “Hercules, the world’s biggest dog,” chances are Snopes.com has checked it out and rated it as “true,” “false,” or “undetermined.”

TruthOrFiction.com

Snopes.com is an excellent site that has become an authoritative source for information about urban legends and forwarded emails. We regard David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and operators of Snopes.com, as colleagues and professional researchers who have earned a good reputation for what they do.

NPR

Old wives' tales have transformed themselves into Internet rumors, pranks and myths. Reporter Doug Fine talks to David Mikkelson, the co-founder of Snopes.com, a Web site dedicated to busting urban legends.

Did you even bother to read the article or watch the videos?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yup

Obama just slipped through the cracks and was able to become president with a faked birth certificate, fake SSN, and "fake" selective service registration.

I wonder if all those courts that dismissed all of these cases were in on the Obama conspiracy too.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd be more happy to get the people who placed him in office.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Let me inform you of a few things. That video was from Sun City West. Sun City, Sun City Grand, Youngstown and Surprise to a large degree, are retirement communities. They are all in the same area of the far northwest Valley that comprise roughly 12 different cities, Phoenix included. The people who live in those locales make up the majority of Sheriff Arpaio's voter base. Make of this statement what you will, but they are old, white Republicans. I'm not putting them down I'm stating a fact. These people are the main reason he has been re-elected to the post of Maricopa County Sheriff for the past 20 years.

It's no coincidence that Joe is coming up on another election and that he's been in the media a lot lately. Especially concerning Obama's "legitimacy" to be President. It's also no coincidence that he's stumping in places like Sun City West. It's called pandering to your voter base and it's what politicians do. The office of Sheriff is an elected one so that makes Arpaio as much a politician as a Sheriff, and this is what politicians do.

Make no mistake about it, this has nothing to do with Obama and has everything to do with Arpaio getting re-elected.

pretty perceptive of you. Could it be that those people also represent a demographic of those who have worked very hard and have lived on this planet for many years. Their tenure have given them a broad view of global history and live so as to make very educated decisions. In other words they have developed great CRAP detectors and dont worry, you will get there after being fortunate to walk in their shoes for as long as they have.

and just so you know, Arpaio gets reelected because he treats prisoners like prisoners, not like "Destination Resort Guests"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
. . . and just so you know, Arpaio gets reelected because he treats prisoners like prisoners, not like "Destination Resort Guests"

Oh yeah - - what ever gives him press and inflates his ego.

He pretty much ignores crimes and citizen needs - - - that he isn't interested in.

I guarantee you not all his own deputies support him.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am so sick of seeing people bringing up irrelevant material whenever it is claimed that there is proof of forgery on Obama's part or behalf. Who cares who the sheriff's voter base is? What does that have to do with the evidence? Who cares if you like or dislike Obama? It has nothing to do with the EVIDENCE.

Who cares if there are misspellings in the OP? What does that have to do with the evidence? What does attacking the OP's credibility accomplish? Nothing! These are tactics that are blatantly obvious, and I feel many of you are posting these based on pure emotion. Man didn't get this far by making emotional decisions, as more often than not strict logic must be employed, and that is so for this case as well.

If you cannot understand the evidence being presented, then you shouldn't offer your "feelings" on the matter, because they are irrelevant. And if you DO understand the evidence and the processes used to obtain it, then I don't know what we are arguing about. The TRUTH is that the evidence is there. I have found it for myself. Those of you who simply don't like this guy are letting that cloud your judgement. I DISLIKE the sheriff intently, but that has no bearing on the work he is doing. Grow up.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by LastProphet527

In addition to the biographical info from the wiki article, if you want to find out who Sheriff Joe is, this might be of assistance:

Birtherism Is the Least of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Sins

'America's toughest sheriff' accused of botching sex-crime and child abuse cases

Sheriff Joe faces crossroads in civil rights case

It appears to me that Arpaio's "dancing with the birthers" routine is part of his exit strategy. It looks like he is interviewing for a gig at WND sorta like non-Judge Napolitano.
edit on 1/4/2012 by rnaa because: added final comment

Now i see why i don't know him,sorry for coming on this thread with out knowing who

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
The primary "evidence" of Arpaio's "posse" was that the internet image of Obama's b/c gave weird readings when run though Photoshop or similar software. Not mentioned by any of them -- could they have been unaware of it? -- is that Hawaii printed the b/c, as it is required to do under a 2004 federal law, on security paper intended to create weird results on Photoshop.

I've said this before, so I'll try to be brief: The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, Public Law 108-458, Dec. 17, 2004, title VII, section 7211, 118 Stat 3825-3827, set up "Minimum Standards for Birth Certificates" - intended to make it difficult for fugitives, terrorists and others to copy or alter birth certificates. In particular, sec. 7211(b)(3)(A) (on Stat 3826) requires state/municipal health departments to issue their birth certificates on "safety paper" - similar to that used for money orders or narcotics prescription pads - that baffle photocopiers and computer imaging programs. This section is codified among the Official Notes to 5 USC sec. 301.

It's nice to know that the law serves a purpose effectively because it successfully baffled the computer imaging programs used by Arpaio's gang and Orly Taitz's gang. You'll notice they did NOT attempt to do similar Photoshop analysis with any other person's Hawaiian b/c printed on similar paper - they would have come up with the same weird results even for the b/c of a a very ordinary person.

If anything, the fact that Hawaii printed Obama's b/c on that special (and expensive) paper required by federal law serves as evidence that it is an officially made certified copy of the 1961 birth record, and not something dashed off by anyone else.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

So I guess no birthers will address this? They are just going to ignore it?

When people keep beating a dead horse that has been proven over and over again to have zero basis in reality it proves they have an emotional connection not based on facts.

In the Last 6 months the intelligence of ATS posters has dramatically gone done. I believe it all started with the birthers and tea partiers.
edit on 2-4-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Yup

Obama just slipped through the cracks and was able to become president with a faked birth certificate, fake SSN, and "fake" selective service registration.

I wonder if all those courts that dismissed all of these cases were in on the Obama conspiracy too.

If indeed his Birth Certificate is a forgery he was aided and abetted my high level Democrats. I think that this will go down in history as one of the great conspiracies, but like all great conspiracies we will never get the full truth.
If it is ever revealed that Obama obtained the office of the presidency through fraud, I hope the high level Democrats who helped him are thrown in the same jail cell.
edit on 4/2/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling always spelling! *&^^%^%@%@$^$%

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

. . . and just so you know, Arpaio gets reelected because he treats prisoners like prisoners, not like "Destination Resort Guests"

Oh yeah - - what ever gives him press and inflates his ego.

whats your agenda here Annee?

He pretty much ignores crimes and citizen needs - - - that he isn't interested in.

he runs the tightest ship in one of the toughest counties in the nation

I guarantee you not all his own deputies support him.

Granted. Yet he pleases his Constituents and gets reelected every time,
for how long in the running?.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

he runs the tightest ship in one of the toughest counties in the nation

Do you live in Arizona?

Have you been following all the local stuff for years?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Star me if you want to see sheriff Joe arrest Obama himself

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Masons have rejected Christ.

Acts 4:11

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

Bravo. I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that, it's been nagging at me a while. Too bad my brother joined their ranks.

I tried telling him, and he called me a fanatic. They can even turn twins against eachother.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
Star me if you want to see sheriff Joe arrest Obama himself

I couldn't care less about Obama being president, in terms of rating on the awful scale for presidents, he's probably an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10...can you guess who the 10 was?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Using your same logic I could say that those who support Arpaio hate the Constitution as he is the only sheriff in the US whose practices have been deemed unconstitutional by the courts. So tell us, why do you hate the Constitution?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Bush?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm guessing Carter. Am I right?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
he has seen the originals ?

impressive

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Using your same logic I could say that those who support Arpaio hate the Constitution as he is the only sheriff in the US whose practices have been deemed unconstitutional by the courts. So tell us, why do you hate the Constitution?

Because everyone is defending the Presidents that ignore the Constitution.
If Presidents can do it of course Sheriffs will follow their lead, and ignore it also.
Poop always run downhill,
but I see people as in this case claiming poop starts at the bottom,
and works it way up.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Joe is an american hero? If thats true, I am truly afraid of what values america holds dear these days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join