It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's new video on Obama's forged documents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe is a true American HERO. He, and his cold case possy have been hard at work exposing Obama for the liar, cheat, and low life that he is.
Birth certificate has been found to be forged, Draft registration is also a forgery.
Where are are politicians and news media (including Fox news). No one has the guts to take on this illegal regime that we call commander in chief. When will the US wake up and prosecute this liar and everyone that has helped him commit these acts of treason.

link to the latest news conference from Joe Arpaio

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-4-2012 by rlrsar because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

wow two hours long . . . probably won't get to watch it tonight
thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I really can't take any thread seriously that can't at least get all the words in the title spelled correctly.

Not that I would take Sheriff Joe seriously anyway.

EDIT: Thank you for correcting that.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I really can't take any thread seriously that can't at least get all the words in the title spelled correctly.

Not that I would take Sheriff Joe seriously anyway.

Of course not you would not want any facts to get in the way of your false emotional beliefs now would you... Sigh! Like a poster misspelling a word somehow impeaches the facts....Bigger sigh!

I have found that people who have no substantive evidence to support their position often resort to attacks on spelling and grammar because they actually have nothing else to attack so they try to pathetically discredit the messenger with such attacks rather then objectively consider the actual evidence... But hey who am I to disrupt your status quo...

edit on 1-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Let me inform you of a few things. That video was from Sun City West. Sun City, Sun City Grand, Youngstown and Surprise to a large degree, are retirement communities. They are all in the same area of the far northwest Valley that comprise roughly 12 different cities, Phoenix included. The people who live in those locales make up the majority of Sheriff Arpaio's voter base. Make of this statement what you will, but they are old, white Republicans. I'm not putting them down I'm stating a fact. These people are the main reason he has been re-elected to the post of Maricopa County Sheriff for the past 20 years.

It's no coincidence that Joe is coming up on another election and that he's been in the media a lot lately. Especially concerning Obama's "legitimacy" to be President. It's also no coincidence that he's stumping in places like Sun City West. It's called pandering to your voter base and it's what politicians do. The office of Sheriff is an elected one so that makes Arpaio as much a politician as a Sheriff, and this is what politicians do.

Make no mistake about it, this has nothing to do with Obama and has everything to do with Arpaio getting re-elected.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rlrsar

If we step back and take a look at the larger picture, we find that breaking the law actually causes the law to then break you. Any time a person takes a reward, the reward they 'take' comes back as a debt. In other words, in life, if you steal, you are required to pay the debt. Take a person like Obama and you see lies and stealing for temporary reward. What you also see is the debt that is created. Now that the lies are told, the debt comes back to haunt him continually. This will never end. Sleep is lost and the heart will mourn and groan from the soul pleading with him to repent. To ease the pain, round 9001 of golf must be played. Again, another reward taken causing a debt. The golf doesn't help, so he goes on yet another vacation at the expense of someone else. Again, another debt is created. Compounded over 4 years and a life has not been lived. The final grief will come from history as it reflects on the deceit. The legacy he leaves will be seen for generations to come. This legacy will not be seen in a good light.

Matthew 8:36
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Who does Elijah (John the Baptist) refuse to baptize (immersion into the world) back into the water?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees (Experts in the Law and Leaders) coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The Masons have rejected Christ.

Acts 4:11

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

If they would just bother to read about themselves in the Bible, they would repent and believe. The fact that they are blinded to their own deceit reveals their heart. Debt will be paid.

edit on 1-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This subject has been mulled over extensively and Snopes has done a good job of presenting the facts concerning the birth cirtificate.

snopes.com

Their conclusion:

The "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery. That entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail.

Which leads me to suspect their investigation into the draft registration is also in error.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The primary "evidence" of Arpaio's "posse" was that the internet image of Obama's b/c gave weird readings when run though Photoshop or similar software. Not mentioned by any of them -- could they have been unaware of it? -- is that Hawaii printed the b/c, as it is required to do under a 2004 federal law, on security paper intended to create weird results on Photoshop.

I've said this before, so I'll try to be brief: The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, Public Law 108-458, Dec. 17, 2004, title VII, section 7211, 118 Stat 3825-3827, set up "Minimum Standards for Birth Certificates" - intended to make it difficult for fugitives, terrorists and others to copy or alter birth certificates. In particular, sec. 7211(b)(3)(A) (on Stat 3826) requires state/municipal health departments to issue their birth certificates on "safety paper" - similar to that used for money orders or narcotics prescription pads - that baffle photocopiers and computer imaging programs. This section is codified among the Official Notes to 5 USC sec. 301.

It's nice to know that the law serves a purpose effectively because it successfully baffled the computer imaging programs used by Arpaio's gang and Orly Taitz's gang. You'll notice they did NOT attempt to do similar Photoshop analysis with any other person's Hawaiian b/c printed on similar paper - they would have come up with the same weird results even for the b/c of a a very ordinary person.

If anything, the fact that Hawaii printed Obama's b/c on that special (and expensive) paper required by federal law serves as evidence that it is an officially made certified copy of the 1961 birth record, and not something dashed off by anyone else.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlrsar
Sheriff Joe is a true American HERO. He, and his cold case possy have been hard at work exposing Obama for the liar, cheat, and low life that he is.
Birth certificate has been found to be forged, Draft registration is also a forgery.
Where are are politicians and news media (including Fox news). No one has the guts to take on this illegal regime that we call commander in chief. When will the US wake up and prosecute this liar and everyone that has helped him commit these acts of treason.

link to the latest news conference from Joe Arpaio

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-4-2012 by rlrsar because: spelling error

I hate to be a spoiler of your super stoked find,but who is Sherriff Joe?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
n/m

edit on 1-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I see you're rather new here. This should bring you up to speed:

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio (born June 14, 1932) is the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County in the U.S. state of Arizona. First voted into office in 1992, Arpaio is responsible for law enforcement in Maricopa County. This includes management of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, county jail, courtroom security, prisoner transport, service of warrants, and service of process. Arpaio styles himself as "America's Toughest Sheriff."[1][2] He is well known for his outspoken stance against illegal immigration.[3] Arpaio has become a flashpoint for controversy surrounding Arizona's SB1070 anti-illegal immigration act.[4] He is also known for his investigation of President Barack Obama's citizenship.

Cold Case Posse

In September 2011, Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered his "cold case posse" to investigate the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate, after receiving a complaint about Obama from the "Surprise Tea Party".[136] On March 1, 2012, Arpaio announced the investigation had found that "probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed" in the release of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate.[137] A Hawaiian official stated that no one from Arpaio's office ever requested to inspect or collect documents related to the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate.[138] The Phoenix New Times noted Arapio's report contained a "grand total of zero new information" and that everything in the report has already been debunked.[139]

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe is hated by thousands of people in AZ for his successful raids on Cock fighting rings in AZ.
The United States Government even disapproves of him enforcing Illegal Cock Fighting in AZ.
Some of the criminals arrested during these raids are undocumented cock fighting owners.
I enjoy watching how many people support cock fighting by bad mouthing the man that has broke up more cock fighting rings then any other sheriff in AZ.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on 1-4-2012 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

This subject has been mulled over extensively and Snopes has done a good job of presenting the facts concerning the birth cirtificate.

Geezus are people really this Naive? Yeah I guess if snopes says so it must be true...Sigh

edit on 1-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My BS degree is in Management of Information Systems and I have also taught in college. I can say that they are absolutely spot on. That document has been edited in many different portions. I am 100% convinced that the SS Card and the BC is completely fake. I also do digital photography and the layers in the Pres's BC were taken from another document and added to his edited document. Our democracy is over if this man is not removed. I feel sorry for all citizens after watching this. Further, I feel angry because I gave ten years of my life to this country to see it go down the tubes. Vote him out!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

In addition to the biographical info from the wiki article, if you want to find out who Sheriff Joe is, this might be of assistance:

Birtherism Is the Least of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Sins

'America's toughest sheriff' accused of botching sex-crime and child abuse cases

Sheriff Joe faces crossroads in civil rights case

It appears to me that Arpaio's "dancing with the birthers" routine is part of his exit strategy. It looks like he is interviewing for a gig at WND sorta like non-Judge Napolitano.
edit on 1/4/2012 by rnaa because: added final comment

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't have to watch a two hour video to know this...not only will nothing be done about it, but he will be re-elected in November. The game is fixed.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

I don't have to watch a two hour video to know this...not only will nothing be done about it, but he will be re-elected in November. The game is fixed.

I disagree. Arpaio will not be re-elected.
edit on 1/4/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by Willease

I disagree. Arpaio will not be re-elected.
edit on 1/4/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

I don't think he will be either - - - but ya never know in Arizona.

People in Arizona who have been following the whole saga of Sheriff Joe - - know there's a whole lotta stuff goin on.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

In addition to the biographical info from the wiki article, if you want to find out who Sheriff Joe is, this might be of assistance:

Birtherism Is the Least of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Sins

'America's toughest sheriff' accused of botching sex-crime and child abuse cases

Sheriff Joe faces crossroads in civil rights case

It appears to me that Arpaio's "dancing with the birthers" routine is part of his exit strategy. It looks like he is interviewing for a gig at WND sorta like non-Judge Napolitano.
edit on 1/4/2012 by rnaa because: added final comment

I love Aussy's except for those
As seen on TV commercial guys.
Can you prove that you have not seen this on the TV, or you are one of those as seen on TV guys hired to bad mouth Joe.
Or is it a NWO, and Aussy's are fighting for their share of control.
Or should I begin to comment on people in your country with info I find on the internet?
You should be out have an ale, laughing with your friends, about the ignorant Americans, instead of defending a USA President.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join