It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is my Cookie arcing in Microwave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Or (dramatic close up of a cookie on a dish drying) the milk simply insulated the surface of the nanobots.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Thank you and I wasn't asking you to search for me, like I said, explanation for dummies as most of the severely technical stuff goes right over my head. The first link you supplied I could follow and understand (3000 degrees?
) but the technical paper is I think going right over my head.
Thanks again.

Yeah, the technical paper was one I just stumbled across..... I only skimmed through myself, so I can't admit to understanding it yet....I might try to tackle it when I've got an hour or two to really dig into it. Seems like a really fascinating experiment.....If I can understand enough of it, maybe I'll try to recreate it in my own microwave (hopefully not blowing myself up in the process!)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Your mom must have mastered the use of the microwave for baked goods! I have found the kids putting baked goods in the microwave only to find the kitchen full of smoke and a hard very crisp piece of unidentifiable ???? not sure what sitting there untouched once the discovery was made that they had set the inside of the microwave on fire...Personally I prefer not to use a microwave and have moved mine in our garage for those who need or want to use it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join