It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA admits in court case that vaccines still contain mercury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A recent federal case involving the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has revealed that, contrary to this widely-held belief, thimerosal is actually still present in many batch vaccines, including in the annual influenza vaccine that is now administered to children as young as six months old.

Filed by a citizen-backed coalition advocating vaccine safety, the lawsuit against the FDA alleged that the agency's continued endorsement and approval of thimerosal as a vaccine additive is a serious public health threat, especially since safer alternatives already exist and are widely used voluntarily by many vaccine manufacturers. But Judge Brett Kavanaugh, siding with antiquated pseudoscience, decided that thimerosal is not a health threat, and that those who wish to avoid it can simply choose thimerosal-free alternatives.

Ignoring the evidence of thimerosal's dangers brought before him on behalf of the millions of children across the country who continue to be injected with this mercury-based additive, Judge Kavanaugh declared that the plaintiffs, which include groups like the Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs (CMFD), did not have proper standing to file the lawsuit. And in the process, both he and the FDA inadvertently admitted that thimerosal is still present in many childhood vaccines, which counters popular claims to the contrary.

Source

Evidence:

Courtroom news article - Mercury-Based Vaccine Preservative Lives On

FDA website showing proof of thimerosal still present - Thimerosal in Vaccines

vaccine purveyors often argue that “ethylmercury” compounds (THIMEROSAL) are safe, while admitting that “methylmercury” compounds are harmful. Hence industry uses the FDA-approved purportedly “safe” ethlymercury compound found in Thimerosal.

Having thoroughly reviewed two key published studies on mercury metabolism, one in rats and one in human infants, what Dr. Paul G. King noticed and articulated, among other realities, in his latest posting is that during the metabolic process in the human and animal bodies the supposedly “harmless” ethylmercury compound, Thimerosal, is metabolized (converted) into the toxic and “harmful” methylmercury. And then in turn, the harmful methylmercury is metabolized (converted) into the most harmful, long-term-toxic, “inorganic” mercury that is retained in bodily tissue.

The results & study of Dr. Paul G. King can be found here at this PDF. below:
‘Scientific Information Regarding the Use of Thimerosal As a Preservative in Vaccines'

Three strikes and your out,This being the third recent article that I have come across,it would seem that the FDA has not been fairing well lately,I hope more people in the mainstream populace will become aware of these recent news postings online.

To the different reports of how corrupt the FDA, Big Pharmaceuticals,Monsanto & Government truly is and hopefully awaken to the reality many of us here at ATS have awoken to after the smoke cleared lifting the veil,even if that reality revealed truths we did not want to hear,see,let alone believe.

There are still so many people out there that my are 'sleep walking'...Zombie-fied sheep who believe what the news tells them,trusts the government wholeheartedly,without suspicion or doubt,9-5 existence and reality t.v.

I am sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the powers that be,elite,N.W.O...shadowy puppet masters...Take your pick but they choose the poison.

Power mongering,control obsessive,evil shills ...The FDA,whoever or however many people running that ship,making/not making the right decisions,must be getting boat-loads of money in order to bat an eye the other way,ignoring severely corrupt issues and practices...allowing some of the s##t to be passed or in some of the recent cases,turned down unjustly.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Recent FDA related threads -

FDA Deletes 1 Million Signatures for GMO Labeling Campaign

FDA Won't Ban BPA Chemical in Packaging

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yay neurotoxins in vaccines my favourite gift from the New World Order Eugenics campaigns

FFS grrr

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I knew that it was still in childrens flu vaccine spray,
but I didn't know it was still in others.
Several years ago I read David Kirby''s "evidence of harm" and it was very enlightening. I would highly reccommend this book for anyone wanting further information on vaccines and thimerosol. I firmly believe there is a connection between the exceptionally high cases of autism and vaccines containing thimerosol. I was watching "Imus in the morning, several years ago, and he was advocating the removal of thimerosol from childrens vaccinations.
Anyway that is my opinion.
edit on 1-4-2012 by grumpydaysleeper because: added to

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After hearing so many conspiracy's about the flu vaccine I've stopped getting it for the first time this year, and guess what? No flu. I'm not saying any of the conspiracy's are true or anything but it at least makes me feel better not to get one.

Especially since people are so accustomed to it the government could just build up some bio-weapon, call it a flu vaccine, people would go to get it like usual then half our population would be down. I know I'm going overboard but...don't want that chance haha.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure how credible the source..
but as a mom of a child in the autism spectrum, this makes me want to puke.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBlueButterflyx
After hearing so many conspiracy's about the flu vaccine I've stopped getting it for the first time this year, and guess what? No flu. I'm not saying any of the conspiracy's are true or anything but it at least makes me feel better not to get one.

Especially since people are so accustomed to it the government could just build up some bio-weapon, call it a flu vaccine, people would go to get it like usual then half our population would be down. I know I'm going overboard but...don't want that chance haha.

Considering the huge number of variations in the virus and the fact its constantly mutating, I'd shy away from the flu vaccine unless you're seriously in need of protection, i.e. elderly, immune compromised, etc. Its not even guaranteed to prevent the flu... I'm sure its a tool used to help prevent those in danger from the virus, but for most people its not necessary.

I'm all for certain vaccines but some seem like obvious cash grabs or profiteering. I'm not in the anti-vaccine camp or the 'EVIL ELITE ARE COMING TO STERILIZE AND HANDICAP YOU OH NOES!' camp. I just like the idea of following the money and in recent memory the swine flu vaccine stands out as pure profiteering through media manipulation and fear mongering.

As for the OP - there is more mercury in a tuna sandwich than in all childhood vaccines combined. Yes I believe it needs to be removed completely, especially for those with kidney problems or potential kidney problems, however the whole idea that vaccines contain mercury and mercury is the cause of childhood autism is actually a logical fallacy. If mercury were the cause then nursing mothers should stop eating anything from the sea as the mercury levels in most fish are an order of magnitude greater than those in vaccines. I'd like to think the preservatives and chemical additives we've been pumping into our food supply are a cause. Numerous additives such as MSG, aspartame, fluoride (especially in medicine), and certain dyes have links to cancer, heart disease, cardiovascular problems, neurological problems, and the list could go on and on. We all know mercury is bad, we all know lead is bad, its what the general populace doesn't know that will kill them. My advice for those looking for links between vaccines and autism, stop, its not there, look elsewhere, please.
edit on 1-4-2012 by outwired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
I'm not sure how credible the source..
but as a mom of a child in the autism spectrum, this makes me want to puke.

You must of missed the three links that I posted...One being the FDA site...You cannot get better than that

Follow the links and you should get enough evidence,blatant evidence right there smack dab in your face.

Here is a PDF. of the case -United States Court of Appeals FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIRCUIT

Argued November 2, 2011 Decided March 13, 2012
No. 11-5035

KATHLEEN SEBELIUS, SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND MARGARET HAMBURG, COMMISSIONER OF FOOD AND DRUGS,APPELLEES

v.

COALITION FOR MERCURY-FREE DRUGS (COMED, INC.), A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, ET AL.,
APPELLANTS

Appeal from the United States District Court
for the District of Columbia
(No. 1:09-cv-00015)

FDA site -
Table 1. Thimerosal Content of the Routinely Recommended Pediatric Vaccines Table 1. Thimerosal Content of Vaccines Routinely Recommended for Children 6 Years of Age and Younger

edit on 2-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This makes my stomach turn BUT it does not surprise me. The FDA is a complete joke. They approve these kinds of things that are harmful but they are harassing doctors that are using homeopathic remedies and much SAFER treatments for diseases. It saddens me that so many kids will have to go through life with a problem that they never should have had because the FDA, doctors, and news outlets tell you to immunize over and over and look down on you when you don't. After my son reacted to his MMR shot with high fever and total regression (stopped walking and talking and took him over a year to begin progressing again) that was all the evidence that I needed that these shots ARE doing harm to some children and the numbers are growing like wildfire.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My rant
Vaccines: Damned if you do, damned if you don't! Seems the FDA really cares about our health, eh?
You would think they would do away with the stuff....

Glad this court case has come to the public eye. Now if everyone could see them , the FDA, for what they are TRULY all about.

Vaccines are good for us ... Smart meters /grid are the best way to go..
Yeah right, I don't believe a word of it. Imo, They all have their agendas.

S&F for bringing this to light. Thank you!
We, the people, need to stand up and speak out against these things .

ETA: You may find this interesting
"Horrors of Vaccinations Exposed" -1920 Book
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Themerisol causes guillain-barre syndrome. Anyone that takes vaccines and ends up with wierd neurological diseases weeks later...thats what gave it to you. It's in your best interest to tell the feds to take that illuminati drug and shove it...in their own arms, and i'm not talking about the saline solution placebos they take to fool you into thinking they took the vaccine.

It's a well known fact amoung the medical profession that doctors often sanction the use of using saline solution placebos on patients they deem drug seekers, and my wife can attest to this because her doctor also does this (she's a nurse), it's just a matter of discourse on them using it on other patients or themselves to trick patients into taking a vaccine or medication.

Big Pharma is not your friend. Big Pharma is the kind of friend that stabs you in the back with a cyanide coated blade while he gives you a hug.
edit on 2-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
4 out of 7 Flu shots with injected mercury.

Guess which ones are the cheap ones on sale at the pharmacies?

Which ones are the free ones?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I really should have worded that post differently.
It should say "I don't know how legit Natural News is, I havn't read the other articles yet"

My bad OP, too much caffeine and a personal topic for me, not questioning you at all

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
it is fitting that you posted this in april, as it is autism awareness month, and today (april 2nd) is worldwide autism awareness day. i do think vaccines can bring out autism, serving as a catalyst if a very young child already has the predisposition.

the FDA is in the business of keeping people alive and sick, not healthy. it isn't even a conspiracy anymore, everyone knows it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

My youngest son was born 3 months premature. He battled heart and lung conditions until a surgery finally saved his life. At 5 months old he weighed only 5 lbs, and his pediatrician decided to give him the regular round of 5 month vaccines. 4 shots, from "multi-use" vials in the thighs of this fragile little 5 month old. Immediately his demeanor changed, and within a week my wife was telling me something was wrong with him. He was crying more, and wasn't smiling at all, and he had developed a weird little tic. I thought it was just gas, but after another week neither of us had seen him laugh or smile at all, and he also had developed a cold and had a fever. My wife had the wherewithal to video tape some of the "tics" that I thought were gas. We took him to the ER for the cold, and she showed a young ER doc the video. His face turned graven and he said he didn't want to worry us, he needed to do a little more research and some tests.

They treated the cold, and they took a spinal tap, and ran an EEG, and then they told us it was most likely a severe form of epilepsy called Infantile Spasms. The age of the doc, the rareness of the disease, and the poor prognosis with little hope of recovery put me in disbelief and I didn't accept that it could be true, but over the coming days it was confirmed.

Now, I'll skip all the long details, they are posted in other threads, I've relayed the story many times on ATS, through superhuman efforts, prayer, luck, and great doctoring at Shands, my son made a full recovery, but the fact that it was mostly likely caused by thimerosal in the vaccine is not disputed. The top notch neurologist said it was a possibility, and without any other cause such as an injury, it is really the only possibility. It almost always develops in children around 5 months of age, just after their first round of vaccines. It is very rare, and usually there are other complicating factors such as low-birth weight, injuries, etc, so it is very difficult to pin down.

My family still gets vaccines, but we do them on our schedule, not the schools nor the pediatricians. We get one shot, from a single-dose vial (only single-dose vials are guaranteed to be mercury free), and we do not more than 1 shot every 3 months. We went through several pediatricians before finding one that would do as we asked, and we have all the medical justification to keep the schools opinion out of it.

This should be front-page news, and all doctors and pediatricians in the country should be watching out for low-weight babies, or otherwise compromised babies, and delaying their vaccinations, using single-dose vials, and NEVER administering multiple shots at one time! It is a tragedy that they let convenience and cost-savings overrun safety protocol, and it is a shame more parents don't know about the risks! It is an outrage. Lucky for us, and probably lucky for some doctors, my child made a full recovery, but during the course of his recovery we attended a couple of funerals of his peers that weren't so lucky. It is an outrage!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

But Judge Brett Kavanaugh, siding with antiquated pseudoscience, decided that thimerosal is not a health threat, and that those who wish to avoid it can simply choose thimerosal-free alternatives.

He's right.

I choose "thimerosal-free alternatives" and it is really easy to do. If it's manufactured by big pharma, don't allow it in your body.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Be careful. Not all the mercury free vaccines are mercury free. Technically the vaccine doesn't contain it, but the multi-dose vial does contain it as a preservative.

Also, getting the single-dose vials or alternative vaccines is certainly not "simple." Some insurances won't cover it, some doctors don't know how to order it, and sometimes they just aren't available.

You're on the right track, but it is anything but simple! It requires diligence, stubbornness, and sometimes out-of-pocket expense.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

I really should have worded that post differently.
It should say "I don't know how legit Natural News is, I havn't read the other articles yet"

My bad OP, too much caffeine and a personal topic for me, not questioning you at all

No harm done...I can understand being suspicious and hesitant...questioning is a good thing...It is when people stop asking questions being the problem

That site usual has sources from the articles they write about,I try to follow the original source and go from there....One thing we need to keep in mind,some of the reports we read may never see the light of day on MSM

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you for sharing your story with us getready.

It really touched my heart because I went through similar trauma when my daughter was born,it was not vaccine related as far as I know but none the less a very scary,heart wrenching ordeal that I will never forget.

I am happy to see that your child made a full recovery,I imagine you felt the same as I did,So I can relate and understand fully the nightmare of having children and something traumatic happening to them...it is horrible.

My daughter spent the first 3 months of her life at one of the best children's hospitals in the Unite states, chop in Philadelphia neonatal unit...I believe if it were not for them,my daughter would of never made it.

I think this should be front page news as well.along with a couple other important issues but alas money rules the day it would seem.

Thanks again for sharing your story

edit on 3-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

join