It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It starts off as an itchy feeling like bugs crawling under the skin, only to have strange fibers erupt from the sores that form on your body. This is a disease that has held my curiosity for some time now. Many have tried to pass it off as the fibers being fibers from clothing, but I don't understand why someone would shove a strand of clothing fiber into an open wound as they are specifically shown coming out of it.

Labs have tested these fibers only to come up with no match for any existing fibers from fabrics today.
It was put off as a mental illness for quite some time but with now increasing numbers of Morgellons on the rise the CDC has begun investigating this disease.

It's hard for me to believe this is caused by anything natural. Especially when scientists cannot match the fibers to any existing ones. So what exactly could be causing this multi-colored, auto-fluorescent strands to emerge from peoples bodies? It sounds like something out of a sci-fy movie but it is happening today and as of now still remains a mystery.

I know chemtrails are thought to be a culprit as the same makeup of the fibers have been found in chemtrails. Could this be the reason?

I want to hear your thoughts and opinions about this disease..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It is one of the least known mysteries. With no explanation

I saw a documentary about this, can't remember what it is called ill have a look and try to find it.

EDIT: It was Ancient Aliens, ill copy the link.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Morgellon's Disease
edit on 1/4/12 by Borag the Horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xBlueButterflyx

It starts off as an itchy feeling like bugs crawling under the skin

This will probably give me nightmares now
Thanks for the information iv'e not heard of this before
Knowledge always helps you prepare for lifes hitches
The image in your post reminds me of waving a sparkler around
Weird huh

Cran

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Yea, there's a lot of images of the fibers but I thought the fluorescence was interesting. I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt you will catch it..I'm a hypochondriac so I easily get freaked out over anything but I've been trying to keep it under control.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I did some research on this a while ago.

I found a possible cause and treatment.

My Morgellon's Thread

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

First, chemtrails do not exist. Second show me the proof that the makeup of chemtrails and these fibres are the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This updated hard-hitting video presentation compiles several of the most recent reports on Chemtrails, and the epidemic outbreak of Morgellon's disease coast to coast. The Ultimate CHEMTRUTH version contains extended news coverage, and other information which anybody interested in knowing the truth about Chemtrails must not miss!! Politically aware individuals will understand the connection between this documented activity, and the proven 'End Game' theories of patriots such as Alex Jones, Anthony J. Hilder, Phil Schneider (RIP), and many others, as well as the 'Zeitgeist' religious conspiracy (which has been carried out upon humanity for millennium by the apex echelon of dynastic elite).

video.google.co.uk...

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

This is quite an interesting subject, I remember reading something about it a while ago. ever since I have had itchy legs.

Morgellons was named in 2001 by an American called Mary Leitao, whose son complained of sores around his mouth and the sensation of "bugs". Examining him with a toy microscope, Leitao found him to be covered in unexplained red, blue, black and white fibres. Since then, workers at her Morgellons Research Foundation say they have been contacted by more than 12,000 affected families.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I get the bugs Under the skin sensation all the time but i have Small Fiber Neuropathy.

There are a number of neuropathies that can give you the bugs Under the skin sensation.

And some like small fiber neuropathy are hard to DX because it takes a biopsy and a electron microscope that few doctors have.

And many of these neuropathies are caused by auto immune diseases that can also cause skin sores or other skin problems.

i chock Morgellon's Disease up to lazy doctors or doctors that are ill trained in identifying and treating autoimmune disorders

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A few certain doctors have have success treating it with anti-fungals and mercury detox.

I read a study where a majority of Morgellon's sufferers have mercury fillings.

There is more to this disease than just mercury toxicity though, and it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Has anyone done any research concerning radiation sickness? We are experiencing flourescence in our skies daily. Shine a blacklight on yourself and see if you glow. I cant blame anyone for this occurrence but I believe we are acquiring varying degrees of radiation daily. Have a good day!

new topics

top topics

join