Is this the dumbest April Fool Joke ever?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Didn't know where to post this, move to HOAX!

I even got an email from ONE, Organization

Dear Kathy, Can you imagine a world without kitten videos on YouTube? I can't. But by 2015, that's the world we will be forced to live in. YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015. No more surprised kitty. No more keyboard cat. Whole generations will be denied the joy of kittens chasing laser beams and cats getting their heads stuck in boxes. Will you speak out for the kitties? If we don't stop them here, how long before they shut down the sneezing pandas or take away our dramatic chipmunks? I don't know about you - but I'm not willing to take that chance. Preserve kitten videos for generations to come! Jeff

YouTube To Ban Kitten Videos | Chris Marshall
chrismarshall.ws/youtube-to-ban-kitten-videos8 hours ago – I can't. But by 2015, that's the world we will be forced to live in. YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015. No more ...
Chris Marshall
chrismarshall.ws/7 hours ago – But by 2015, that's the world we will be forced to live in. YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015. Continue reading ...
hey MIMAY!
heymimay.tumblr.com/But by 2015, that's the world we will be forced to live in. YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015. No more surprised kitty. No more ...
Gah! YouTube has announced that they have banned kittens from ...
inagist.com/all/186454673815896064/8 hours ago – YouTube has announced that they have banned kittens from their website! ... No more cute cat videos on YouTube by 2015? ... ONECampaign : We predict that by 2015, Charlie Sheen will be president: (nolink)k89UL6ZY ...
jimmy the mustasche man is here --->•
jimmythemustascheman.tumblr.com/YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015. No more surprised kitty. No more keyboard cat. Whole generations will be denied the joy ...
ot- kittens on youtube - January 2012 Birth Club - BabyCenter
community.babycenter.com/post/a32466695/ot-_kittens_on_youtube www.one.org now has a pettition to stop youtube from banning all kitten videos. ... from banning all kitten videos by 2015. now- im not the hugest kitten/cat fan ... Your baby can tell the difference between familiar voices and other sounds, and ...
Re: Kittens banned from YouTube
teachers.net/chatboard/topic281925/4.01.12.10.53.07.html4 hours ago – Teachers.Net Teachers: Kittens banned from YouTube. ... YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos >> by 2015 ...
teachers.net/chatboard/topic281925/4.01.12.10.25.14.html5 hours ago – Teachers.Net Teachers: POST: Kittens banned from YouTube. ... YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015 ...
Isi email masuk barusan: "YouTube has announced that it will be ...
friendfeed.com/...2015/.../isi-email-masuk-barusan-youtube-has-ann...Isi email masuk barusan: "YouTube has announced that it will be banning kitten videos by 2015.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That is stupid... However I believe the most stupid April Fools prank, and the least imaginative one, is when all kinds of women magically become pregnant. And everyone believes them. Lol
edit on 1-4-2012 by ComplexSimplicity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You know someone out there fell for it lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ComplexSimplicity

Funny you should say that. My friend posted a status update on Facebook saying she was pregnant. lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Hahah!! See? It is always the go to joke. I had 4 women post this as their statuses, which had all kinds of "omg I'm so happy for you!!" comments on them lol.

new topics

top topics

join