It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOMELAND IN-SECURITY: Rise Of The Global Police State (Sneak Preview)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just caught this on my channel and watched it. Even tho it's only just the preview...WOW!

Can't wait for the release and I'm betting that many of my fellow ATS Junkies will be waiting as well.

Thought I'd post it as it looks like it's going to answer a lot of questions and although there are many such films out there, this looks like it will be well researched and offer new insights into the Global Elite, the NWO etc without a re-hash of a lot of old footage. Some will of course be used but even the preview has shown some new info that I haven't seen before.

Anyways, enjoy...

Peace

The film is set for release JULY 4, 2012 (Human Independence Day).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I look forward to this as well. Should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastersmurfie
I look forward to this as well. Should be interesting.

My guess is that we won't find it online to download anywhere before the date like a movie out of Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the video leaves me just as angry with the state of affairs as I was going into it.
no perspective changed, just a re-iteration of what we mostly have come to know.

resist

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This ought to be good.

Be sure to update us with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is this movie already made and just waiting to be released, or will it be like the one about the Anunnaki?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Is this movie already made and just waiting to be released, or will it be like the one about the Anunnaki?

I don't know. I've searched other outlets to see if it's out there and I can usually find something like this but nothing so far.

If anyone does come across the full version, let us know.

I'm guessing it's a lot easier to keep in the vault than a hollywood block buster that gets leaked as screeners.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well we will see what happens I guess, I sure hope this does get released.
S&F
Iwinder

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
the video leaves me just as angry with the state of affairs as I was going into it.
no perspective changed, just a re-iteration of what we mostly have come to know.

resist

I have a feeling that there is going to be a more researched approach to it just by the preview.

Hope so anyways.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
badass

i just did a school term paper on homeland security an the military industrial complex

definitely a lot of wacky stuff involved, hopefully more people start waking up to it soon

great video tho, stoked to have it released

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Could be a April fools joke?

Only four months to wait and see.
edit on 1-4-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What if.....TPTB are actually benevolent and realized long ago humans will never be able to collectively get things right and therefore the implementation of a OWG is a necessity and will be better for everyone and the planet.
Hey, one can dream right?

But seriously, it looks like a good piece of work and hopefully will go mainstream, making more people aware. The first step for change is identifying the problems.
Police state? Hell yea, the evidence speaks volumes.
So now, if a cop stops you from filming, they are breaking the law, no? I am glad technological advances serve both private and public interests.

peace,
spec

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
wow too bad hollywood can't make trailers like that! i'd probably watch more movies at the theater!

if the movie is a good as the trailer portrays, this will be the new movie I use to wake people up!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
don't we have this here on ATS in different versions?
same fear, different year,
take a look, buy my book,
end of times, buy a gun, watch out for that burning sun,
earthquakes shake, volcanos blast, don't breathe in that toxic gas.
feed yourself, protect yourself,
no one left, help yourself

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
don't we have this here on ATS in different versions?
same fear, different year,
take a look, buy my book,
end of times, buy a gun, watch out for that burning sun,
earthquakes shake, volcanos blast, don't breathe in that toxic gas.
feed yourself, protect yourself,
no one left, help yourself

And sometimes that's a good thing. What may appeal to some may not be the same to another. Writing style, editing, camera work etc.

As long as one of the vids is viewed and a person wakes up, it's all good.

Personally, I enjoy many of them and have never had to pay for one video. These are usually posted on YT for free viewing.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe a question to ponder is "Will we still be able to watch this on July 4th 2012?". Or could this "state" possibly come about before then???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastersmurfie
Maybe a question to ponder is "Will we still be able to watch this on July 4th 2012?". Or could this "state" possibly come about before then???

Good point.

July 4th would make the perfect launch date for the Military State of America.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
looks interesting. Looks like the producer is also the owner of the channel. I asked him why he hasn't relseased it already we'll see what he says. My guess is it may not be done yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's great to see people using the arts and media to their advantage to educate the masses. Just as we've been seeing with the one artist who paints Obama stepping on and burning the Constitution, more people will use these avenues to wake up those who are still asleep. It's truly the best way to go at this point. We have to play their game. If they're going to use the media and film to sway opinions, well, so can we.

I look forward to this film. I just hope that releasing its premise ahead of time doesn't cause problems for the film creators and others involved.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
looks interesting. Looks like the producer is also the owner of the channel. I asked him why he hasn't relseased it already we'll see what he says. My guess is it may not be done yet.

Good follow up!

Let us know what he says. Many will be interested I'm sure.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join