It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Arrests? Straight up or a way to extract the elite to safe spots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I read a few posts regarding the so-called mass arrests planned in the not so distant future by Mr Wilcox et al.
Personally this sounds like a flight of fancy and lets face it Mr Wilcox did have a few failures with his predictions lol

But, lets for a second take this seriously then of course it could be that the elite bad guys will be arrested because of all their wheelings and dealings, but don't you think that this could also just be a cover to extract these guys to safe spots without worrying whether the rest of the populace will try and follow them? Just think bout this...

Perhaps they have accumulated enough money/wealth to buy into some sort "rescue plan" of sorts for themselves and their families and friends?
If you don't have enough money you will gleefully watch on TV how these "bastards" are taken into custody and whisked away somewhere safe.
And if they are extracted to safe spots then it could be possible that some sort of long awaited SHTF scenario is about to play out?

What do you guys think? Does this sound plausible? Or am I just being paranoid? lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You know, I never gave it much thought, but that would be a really smart way to get somewhere else, while people not in the know assume that you are behind bars somewhere awaiting "justice".

As far as paranoia goes, can anybody really prove the difference between paranoia and hyper-awareness these days??

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What do you guys think? Does this sound plausible? Or am I just being paranoid? lol

Paranoid.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hahaha, I love you too man!

new topics

top topics

join