It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is good and God is evil?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You really want to know? Okay... Here it goes... Human-Alien Hybrid. Yes, I believe this, and no it's not blasphemy or disrespect. Don't underestimate the wonders the universe is capable of.

Thats absurd. When he ascended he was seen with Elijah and Moses. The same Moses who died and was buried on Mt. Nebo and they were both men. These "aliens" are fallen angels playing dressup to fool you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

I accept Jesus man, I am not joking about that...

I don't doubt that he was real and I don't doubt that he did what he did, but whatever the case, he doesn't care whether or not I'm a Christian. I'm not a Christian. I don't believe what Christians believe. I have my own interpretation of the Bible and I accept other religious beliefs as well. I am open-minded and independently searching for the truth. I am not a part of any religion. I am part of the human race. I am part of the Universe. The fact of my existence is my religion. I am grateful. That's all that matters.

Love and acceptance gets you to heaven and heaven can be on earth. I don't need an avatar, but I am grateful they came to help us see this truth that I speak of- love and acceptance. Those are my highest values, along with truth. Those are the lenses I look through. Not religion.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You really want to know? Okay... Here it goes... Human-Alien Hybrid. Yes, I believe this, and no it's not blasphemy or disrespect. Don't underestimate the wonders the universe is capable of.

Thats absurd. When he ascended he was seen with Elijah and Moses. The same Moses who died and was buried on Mt. Nebo and they were both men. These "aliens" are fallen angels playing dressup to fool you.

I am not fooled. All is a creation of God. I accept "demons" and therefore have no fear of them. And its not absurd. You can be an E.T. and be from a higher dimension where you see dead people.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't believe in aliens... the alien will be probably like that of klaatu and look just like one of us to each race on the planet.

possibly a being of pure light clothed in flesh... for the benefits of it. It only took quite a long time to make the nervous system and perfect it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The star that led the wise men... spaceship.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

there is a rib shortage going on there also between us

Nope. All my ribs are where they should be. The only man who had a rib removed was Adam and it was a physical removal. It wasn't a genetic mutation but a physical alteration/removal. If you tell a doctor you're missing a rib because Adam was, he is going to go pull a skeleton out of his closet (no pun intended) and he is going to bring the skeleton in your room and make you look foolish and feel foolish.

Every man missing a rib is a myth.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I accept Jesus man, I am not joking about that...

I don't doubt that he was real and I don't doubt that he did what he did, but whatever the case, he doesn't care whether or not I'm a Christian. I'm not a Christian. I don't believe what Christians believe. I have my own interpretation of the Bible and I accept other religious beliefs as well. I am open-minded and independently searching for the truth. I am not a part of any religion. I am part of the human race. I am part of the Universe. The fact of my existence is my religion. I am grateful. That's all that matters.

Love and acceptance gets you to heaven and heaven can be on earth. I don't need an avatar, but I am grateful they came to help us see this truth that I speak of- love and acceptance. Those are my highest values, along with truth. Those are the lenses I look through. Not religion.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

no demons either... only darkness that has not transformed into light.

it has to be made radiant by a teacher (like Jesus was)

powerful stuff, it'll make your head glow possibly... alot of old drawing depict this glowing orb around saints and teachers and disciples heads. Could mean they were really smart?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
darkness being ignorance because it does not comprehend the light...

when somethings are not understood I guess these "in the dark" souls could act demon like?

I am sure that is where we get that expression too... meaning, not knowing something.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

powerful stuff, it'll make your head glow possibly... alot of old drawing depict this glowing orb around saints and teachers and disciples heads. Could mean they were really smart?

No. It meant that their crown chakra was super active...they were receiving a lot of communications from other energy realms. Visions and thoughts from "spirits".

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What is your rationale for this? Do you have some sort of quote that can be interpreted to mean this?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

good concept... I have seen this orb on just regular patrons of towns also (old drawings/paintings) like one person who was just feeding the hungry because he was lord of the village.

interestingly enough I though it was reserved for only the holiest like Jesus and Mary and the Disciples.

I'll see if I can dig one up...

------

those are beams of light coming out of Lady Liberty's top also...

and Napoleon is depicted with one??? whaaat?
edit on 11-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

good concept... I have seen this orb on just regular patrons of towns also (old drawings/paintings) like one person who was just feeding the hungry because he was lord of the village.

interestingly enough I though it was reserved for only the holiest like Jesus and Mary and the Disciples.

I'll see if I can dig one up...

No. That's a Christian lie. They want to make these people seem special, but the sun disk is actually Egyptian...which, if I recall correctly, was never Christian.

It was used to refer to the sun god Ra. So, Christianity actually took one of their most sacred symbols, associated with the holiness of their various mascots and figureheads, from a god they would declaim as false.

Figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

that is just a clash of the civilizations and the battle for the flame... changed hands many of times.

always seems to be Muslim conquest?

--------

we run a pass with this same flame symbolically during the Olympics... the games are a Greek invention and possibly signifying highest knowledge and that we should compete via game and not war/conquest.

sadly we're still working on that... those old Egyptian, Ottomans, Turks, Muslims ect which are all the same thing just different names thru the ages... just will not stop! they are addicted to conquest.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
makes one wonder... who doesn't compete in the Games or host them or share knowledge and desire for peace?

en.wikipedia.org...:Olympic_hosts_by_country (no Muslim nations)

------

also does anybody remember the Munich massacre? the Black September... (at the Olympic Games) this was a very symbolic act.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

No, it just means they had a high degree of respect, love, and acceptance of the all in all. A long time ago, people were confused. They didn't know what was a good way of living. So Jesus came and showed them and told them that if you do these things, you will become like me. A God. A shining one.

Let me tell you this that I know for certain. Jesus already did everything he was and is ever going to do for us and he did it during his incarnation. After that, its been up to us to live his truth. Its not about the man, its about the teaching.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I agree... it also says those who do not believe his words in the first place will not believe thee,

it has to be encouraged... so long a time and imprint but it just changes the perspective of how it is looked at.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

What is your rationale for this? Do you have some sort of quote that can be interpreted to mean this?

Yeah the quote about the star that led the wisemen at the time of Jesus's birth. I have interpreted that to be a spaceship. You ever seen a ufo video? They look like stars.

Gabriel, the angel, came to Mary and told her she was going to have a son. At least that's how the story goes. What really happened is Gabriel came to Mary and impregnated her. So Jesus was half angel, half human. Sure, we called him the son of God, because he was the most magnificent being we had ever seen and he was himself convinced that he was the son of THE God because he also bought into the lie that God is a person in the sky. So when he was talking to his real father, Gabriel, he interpreted him as God. And rightly so, Angels bear and emanate the presence of God and it shines through them abundantly. But we all bear that presence, just not in as much abundance. That's what God is- pure presence; pure life. And Jesus was the son of Gabriel which is EASILY able to be misinterpreted by Jesus and by any other witness to be that Jesus was the son of THE God, which is formless, so that's impossible anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

one of my old friends.. a Dalmatian was so obedient he would sit right there and I would balance a treat on his nose and he wouldn't budge till I snapped my fingers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

No. It meant that their crown chakra was super active...they were receiving a lot of communications from other energy realms. Visions and thoughts from "spirits".

I don't believe in chakras. I do believe in ways of being though and ways of being that are conducive to spiritual emanance.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join