It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings! I am MyloXyloto!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm no stranger to ATS I've been Searching this site for awhile seeing the newest doomsday post all the way up to reading about inside jobs by our government Our world is sure an interesting place! Other then That I finally decided to join all of you in Finding the truth! Or Just general chit chat! This year seems to be filled with Excitement it is 2012 after all! Well With all that being said I'm glad to be apart of ATS and I hope you all enjoy your day and the days to come. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask I'll try my best to answer them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MyloXyloto

the newest doomsday post all the way up to reading about inside jobs by our government Our world is sure an interesting place!

There is plenty of that here enough to keep you going for years probably
Welcome

Cran

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome lurker, enjoy being a part of it too.

You will like asking and reading, instead of just reading

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have a question for you.

How'd you come up with your name?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

How'd you come up with your name?

It is a Coldplay song

Cran

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction...you'll fit in well....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It is indeed from Coldplay the name of their new Album it's such a creative name that I decided to use it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyloXyloto

It is indeed from Coldplay the name of their new Album it's such a creative name that I decided to use it.

I had read online, that Coldplay regretted naming their new album MyloXyloto. That frustrated fans couldn't pronounce it.

It is creative though. The 2 words that make it up, are supposed to translate to *musical fingers and toes*.

Hope you don't mind if I call you Mylo in the future......

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Actually the name has no meaning but your own, according to Chris (lead singer of the band) It's the start of something new. I'm a huge fan and Going to a concert in June! The album is really based around the White Rose Movement. And calling me Mylo is fine haha
edit on 1-4-2012 by MyloXyloto because: Added a tad bit more info.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome MyloXyloto

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Fantastic! I'll be sure to read all of them as soon as possible! Need to study for an Exam I have this week (Yay College) But Thank you for providing the information all in one place And thank you for welcoming me! Can't wait to get started!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyloXyloto
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Fantastic! I'll be sure to read all of them as soon as possible! Need to study for an Exam I have this week (Yay College) But Thank you for providing the information all in one place And thank you for welcoming me! Can't wait to get started!

i bet you wont

welcome to the board btw..for U

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ,MyloXyloto..Come on out of lurking im excited to read your posts and threads..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Mylo!
I'm happy to see that you noted that we're all seeking truth as we are all in this together. Good luck on your journey!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thank you all for Welcoming me! It's a pretty cool feeling and you do get a bit addicted with debating and coming up with a few new ideas of "what if" It's quite fun!

top topics

join