It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Police Report Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

to many people are involved in this they are going to hang Zimmerman without a trial is stupid. they made this a hate crime to get obama back in office.

edit to add ATS we need a poll on this. I would love to see numbers of supporters and haters.
edit on 1-4-2012 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

will you be my friend? you're logical...

not sure why everyone wants to see a race war and they clearly do by the fact that they are instantly turning this into a race matter. no one was there. who knows why anything happened. maybe treyvon was looking at zimmerman's girl funny?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It's still inexcusable.

When are the people who run this place going to chime in?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Rest assured, that is not the intention of most.

Rather, Zimmerman needs more scrutiny. They really need to figure out just what the hell happened in this case.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
What an amazing jump to conclusions here.

Pot calling kettle black ... examples from YOUR quotes -
(you haven't got a leg to stand on when you try to lecture others on 'jumping to conclusions')

What if Trayvon was WHITE? Would Zimmerman still have been suspicious?

Zimmerman .. Just another ugly, bigoted fool with a gun.

There are too many shady people advocating for him at this point.

About what - exactly - are the mods supposed to 'chime in' on?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

It's still inexcusable.

I still await YOUR definition of racism. Please enlighten me.

Actually, going by your posts so far in this thread, you seem to be an anti-white or anti-hispanic racist. Maybe both since he was biracial iirc.
edit on 1-4-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

by chime in, i think sword means ring the bell so that he/she can run back to their corner to rethink their attack strategy!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My own dad went to prison for shooting a unarmed man in defense. Why would Zimmerman be any different then my dad or any others that had went through the same situation?

link   

Originally posted by deo4urbo
reply to post by The Sword

look. one human being shot another human being. i very seriously doubt zimmerman shot treyvon cuz he was black. the spectators are the one creating the race war...

Well said del... well said... some on here feel if you can't provide documentation or logical opinion, then resort to 'racism'...

link   
I can see the clothes and toys in society have changed, but not the pitchforks.

:shk:

link   
Wait so He chased down a minor and the minor stood his ground and fought as the state of FL allows and gets killed?

It's pretty cut and dry. Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop, got in a scuffle, killed a minor.

So how is Zimmerman innocent again?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My take on this whole situation is that based on what information is out there (an unfortunately we may never know exactly what happened between Martin and Zimmerman), Zimmerman is most likely guilty of voluntary manslaughter.

The facts are as follows.

Martin was no choir boy. Nobody gets suspended from school for several days because they were tardy to homeroom. We do know that shortly before Zimmerman killed him, witnesses saw him wrestling with Zimmerman on the ground. Although Zimmerman outweighed Martin, Martin was a young man in decent physical condition. Zimmerman was just a ball of flab.

Zimmerman is no hero either. We can here him calling Martin a racial epithet on the 911 tape and his prejudices had a role in his poor decisions. The 911 dispatcher told him to stay put, yet he took the initiative to chase Martin.

We may never know exactly what happened, but Zimmerman appears to have accosted Martin in some manner. Zimmerman's accostal may have been purely peaceful or it may have been violent. Somehow this confrontation led to a violent altercation. We do not know who threw the first punch and may never know. From there they began to wrestle and Zimmerman shot Martin.

Zimmerman can only claim self defense if his use of force was reasonable and he did not initiate the violent altercation. A person who has an imperfect self defense claim is most often guilty of voluntary manslaughter. Chances are Zimmerman initiated the violent altercation by throwing the first punch or giving Martin the reasonable belief Martin had to throw the first punch to protect himself. If Zimmerman initiated the altercation, he is guilty of voluntary manslaughter.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trayvon tried to fight some creeper stalking him who had a gun? Gee, who was acting in self defense? The teenager being stalked by some 200 pound+ creep with a gun, or the 200+ man who was stalking said teenager, and decided to use his gun?
edit on 1-4-2012 by ReadyPower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

so...if you had a gun and someone jumped on yuo and assualted you, you wouldn't use it? then why have a gun?

now all you treyvon freaks are just gonna slant your story another direction!

I had a pistol under my car seat, when i got jumped by 5 guys and stabbed in the arm i still didnt run to get a gun... Im sure it would have been justified but im not a little b*tch.... learn to fight back

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
My own dad went to prison for shooting a unarmed man in defense. Why would Zimmerman be any different then my dad or any others that had went through the same situation?

Perhaps your father (and others) had bad legal representation. Just because one person suffers a miscarriage of justice is not a reason for others to have to suffer through it. Come on now ...

Originally posted by mudbeed
It's pretty cut and dry.

No it's not. Again ... we don't have all the facts.
Read the link I provided about NBC ... it should blow your socks off.
NBC caught selectively editing Zimmerman 911 tape
Just cuz' it's in the news or on the internet doesn't mean it's true!

link   

This guy has a 1 million dollar bounty on his head. You will never see a trial on this case. He will not survive at long. They will kill him dead. watch and see.

link   

Originally posted by dayve

so...if you had a gun and someone jumped on yuo and assualted you, you wouldn't use it? then why have a gun?

now all you treyvon freaks are just gonna slant your story another direction!

I had a pistol under my car seat, when i got jumped by 5 guys and stabbed in the arm i still didnt run to get a gun... Im sure it would have been justified but im not a little b*tch.... learn to fight back
5-1? I would have been the "b*tch and got my gun.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What people keep forgetting are the facts.

An adult stalking a minor.

They got in a fight, one Zimmerman didn't need to persue.

In FL you have a stand your ground law which actually protects Trayvon as he is allowed to fight off a persuer.

Then a minor gets killed by an adult.

In the least this is manslaughter. In the least.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Submarines

Well, there seems to be an attempt to re-define racism on ATS and that bugs me to no end.

It's just another cop-out for the racists on this site. You can't even hide that well.

as opposed to those who deny obvious racism, sweep sweep there, brush it under the carpet, fat al has a broom or two

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ugh no, I was talking about the facts.

The truths we know about it. Why follow some kid behind a house if your not a cop and it's not your house?

He used bad judgement and killed a minor at the end of the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join