It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Police Report Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
good information for anyone interested in facts and justice....

And those people seem to be few and far between. The jump to conclusions .. mob mentality .. grab the torches and pitchforks ... play the race card ... folks all seem to not want to wait for the facts to come out.

Thank you FlyersFan... fortunately for 'truth and justice', the court of the media and the court of public opinion means squat. Thus the vigilates on both sides should sit down, don't speak and wait to debate the legal outcome from the courts. Star for you too

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I feel that Zimmerman would be very WISE to SUE THE PANTS off of some folks for harrasment and hardship which SURELY will impact the for a long time to come....

He can start with Spike Lee .. move on to The New Black Panthers .. and then top it off with a law suit against NBC - ATS THREAD - NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape . :shk:
edit on 4/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Something that no one talks about are the people that only show up calling for justice when they know that they are going to get heavy coverage in the media.

A sad thing to me, seems to be IMHO that too many people make their money screaming racism.
Until that stops, and people realize that no matter if you are black, white, yellow, red, or brown, we are all of the same race (human). And we are all inhabitants of the same universe.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Well, there seems to be an attempt to re-define racism on ATS and that bugs me to no end.

It's just another cop-out for the racists on this site. You can't even hide that well.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

This is a point that has been lost on some.

Zimmerman had no right to play a cop in this case. Just another ugly, bigoted fool with a gun.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

look. one human being shot another human being. i very seriously doubt zimmerman shot treyvon cuz he was black. the spectators are the one creating the race war...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deo4urbo

Where's the proof that he was jumped?

Why are there so many inconsistencies with this story?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Originally posted by popsmayhem
www.abovetopsecret.com...
page 67 post 2 posted on 27-3-2012 @ 02:27 AM

Thank you for the link.

I certainly wouldn't wade through 67 pages on this one. I think many others wouldn't either.

What a mess the public has made of this one.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Why was he suspicious then?

Trayvon supposedly had skittles in his hand, not a gun.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Just another ugly, bigoted fool with a gun.

'Ugly' is in the eyes of the beholder and his looks are irrelevant.
'bigoted'?? Really. Got proof of that? Nope. Didn't think so.
There isn't any 'proof' that he's a bigot because you can't believe anything in the news.
(see my link previously about NBC).

Where's the proof that Zimmerman is a 'ugly bigoted fool with a gun'??
You really ought to take your own advice and take another look at what YOU are posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why was he suspicious then?

Trayvon supposedly had skittles in his hand, not a gun.

Did you miss the part about all of the recent break in in the neighborhood? That is a good reason to be suspicious of someone you do not know walking around your neighborhood right there.

So "sword", share with us your definition of "racism".

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

And you say that it's NOT racist?

What if Trayvon was WHITE?

Would Zimmerman still have been suspicious?

It still does not add up. Back to the drawing board for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well, there is certainly evidence that at some point Zimmerman was in the grass on his back.

Since I haven't been following the debate on this one closely, can you help me understand what evidence points to this shooting as racially motivated?
edit on 1-4-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

well...maybe treyvon had a reputation for stealing...wait...didn't he have a record?

i know folks in my area with reputations for theft and i can pick them out by face (if i know them).

wasn't zimmerman some kind of watchman or something? maybe treyvon was looking into house windows and fit the bill of a thief so zimmerman knew to watch him. impossible i bet, huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

There you have it. Zimmermans back was WET and covered with GRASS. His NOSE and rear of his HEAD was BLEEDING. I provided color here to give emphasis to folks who REFUSE to face the FACTS. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIED, PERIOD. PROOF that this was a troublemaker who was shot in self-defense.

I would really, really, really, really, really like to know how that proves Martin was the aggressor in this event? Please?

link   

And you say that it's NOT racist? What if Trayvon was WHITE?

Listen to yourself. You are projecting racism and/or bigotry onto Zimmerman. You do not know what he would have done in any situation. You don't know anything about him or his past at all and yet right here you are claiming to know him intimately enough to know exactly what he would have done in any situation. That's just a load of BS. Back to the drawing board for you.

link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

And you say that it's NOT racist?

What if Trayvon was WHITE?

I said ANY STRANGER walking around your neighborhood after a spate of recent break-ins. Stop trying to find something that isn't there.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIED, PERIOD. PROOF that this was a troublemaker who was shot in self-defense.

I for the life of me don't understand how it can be self defense if HE was the one who started following the kid in the first place.

The folks saying otherwise are FOOLS and would have done the SAME exact thing as Zimmerman if faced with this same scenario. How would YOU feel if having to face this MEDIA CIRCUS and UNACCEPTABLE OUTRAGE for simply DEFENDING yourself from a trouble-making thug? [color=gold]Wake the HELL UP because it could very well be YOU folks in the NEXT situation.

well I guess I must be a fool because I don't think I'd keep following soneone after being told to back off. Also I don't think the kid could have "assulted" him unless zimmerman came closer then he should have which in that case gave the kid every right to DEFEND HIMSELF. you talk about putting yourself in the shooters postion, well what about putting yourself in the kids postion??? Your walking home through your own neighborhood when some guy basically starts stalking you, if you yourself were in this postion and the guy got to close what would you do?

100% JUSTIFIED. CASE CLOSED.
edit on 1-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

not really because he should've left the kid alone it's just ridiculous that this had to happen,he shouldn't have been following him to begin with and when the kid tried to defend himself against some strange man the guy found himself in over his head. He did what he should have when he called 911 and should have left it at that end of story.instead he decided to take matters into his own hands. He had no uniform, no idetification, nothing to let the kid know that he wasn't just some wacko crazy stalker coming to robb, kidnapp, rape, or murder him he was in the wrong no matter how you slice it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

Trouble making thug?

He was a kid with skittles in his #ing hand!

What an amazing jump to conclusions here.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by popsmayhem

Originally posted by popsmayhem
www.abovetopsecret.com...
page 67 post 2 posted on 27-3-2012 @ 02:27 AM

Thank you for the link.

I certainly wouldn't wade through 67 pages on this one. I think many others wouldn't either.

What a mess the public has made of this one.

search function just type in treyvon martin police report pulls it right up
but i know everyone wants to get in on it... proceeeeeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join