It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message of unity and love, from me to the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As you may have noticed, the MSM is using the tragic event in Florida to up racial tensions to a new and unprecedented level.

I refuse to buy this garbage, and since I don't have a TV I am largely unexposed to it, but I can see the headlines on drudge and other msm internet sites, and know what is going on.

Only through love and unity can we progress as a species and that is not what TPTB want. They want us torn apart from one another based on societal differences, so that we cannot band together and demand an end to the tyranny.

Divided, we are easily controlled.

In this information age, TPTB are losing their grip as whistle blowers continue to leak the dirty little secrets, that must not get out. They are getting desperate and they are having to spend a lot of money to keep all their little scams, and lies hidden.

They have to make sure we are fighting each other continuously, or they will lose their monopoly, power, and control.

This is why they hate liberty so much. Liberty is repugnant to tyrants. People who believe in it are a problem for TPTB. One who truly believes in liberty, not only wants to do as they please without infringing upon the rights and property of others, but also wants others to be able to think and act freely.

So, lets love each other, unify and say to heck with all this racial BS.

I love you all.

edit on 1-4-2012 by downtown436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
woah woah woah hippie kid...

you and all this love...you're supposed to spread hate man...prepare to be censored (just kidding mods)

sure does seem like TPTB want us to kill ourselves. it would sure make their job a bit easier!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Only through love and unity can we progress as a species and that is not what TPTB want.

Actually, through a competitive market place, war, and the inherit need to out do everyone else, we have progressed at a pretty good pace.

Unfortunately, it has its side effects...

But, I do appreciate your message and the good vibe...so, I love you too.

new topics

join