It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this place stinks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
and i'm here to make it smell better!

friend of mine told me about this site this weekend, gave it a look and i love it.

let's see here. what would my top favorite topics be on this site? have to say aliens, metaphysics and survival.

i love how much info is on this site. looked around at other sites like this and none of them ever really seemed interesting to me but for some reason this one did so i just had to sign up.

guess that's about all i've got for now. look forward to joining this community and maybe being able to add something to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Excellent introduction for someone on April Fools Day!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We have tried and tried to get the stink out, but you know how goat is........the Illuminati brought them on bring a pet to work day.
Welcome, you sure bout this??
It is the best site on the net, your gonna fit right in!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
**sprays some febreeze** Welcome!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
After that great title and intro, can't wait to see what you bring to the plate. Welcome!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Iamschist let the goat out of the bag...

So, with great joy, and glad to be rid of another one...here's your very own ATS pet goat. Remember, you must bring it on *bring a pet to work day*.....

Welcome to your new addiction....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome deo4urbo

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

hopefully not all of you smell that baaaaaad
cuz odors really get my goat (yeah...full of cheese...me, not the goat)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks for all the info! i'll make sure to give those links a looksee.

my friend made sure to tell me about the search function...told me to always make sure i check before i post, otherwise i'll post the same stories someone else already has. said you all are a pretty sharp bunch so i have to be quick around here!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deo4urbo
reply to post by Destinyone

hopefully not all of you smell that baaaaaad
cuz odors really get my goat (yeah...full of cheese...me, not the goat)

Wondered why it smelled like feet. What kind of cheese? And welcome.LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey hey, welcome to ATS!

You just made me think I joined a year ago... And it'll never come back!!!

But there were great moments of impending doom and other stuff. You'll like it. Oh, you already said you did...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm a GMO human being and my stink glands have been repressed, so no worries here. Seriously though, I don't stink, I can roll around in poo and still not stink. I love my stink-free life! Xenongod

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deo4urbo

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hey, I used deodorant today...really I did.

What a unique Intro.....

I hope you hang around here for a long time....feel free to message me if you have questions.

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Deo!
Sorry about that, I forgot to put on some deo today.
(Pun intentional)

(edit)
edit on 2-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can't help it.

Two of our cooks quit tonight and I got stuck in the kitchen all night, so...

Maybe I should shower before checking threads and suchlike..

Anywho, welcome to the madhouse!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Welcome!!!! Look forward to hearing your input.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
lol why did you start the post with "This place stinks?"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome, I'm also just starting to post on ATS.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deo4urbo

Smell my finger ?

I usually put vicks on my stache before I sign on.

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join