It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof has been Discovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by mindblower23

Originally posted by johnnyl22
Here is my idea:
Remove said implants
Analyze them
Have other scientists and engineers agree its not man made

If the implants are made with materials we do not have, or use technology we do not have, then you might have proof it is alien in origin. Without doing so you cannot prove anything. Also a lot of skeptics can claim that TPTB abducted then chipped these people and hide the technology they use so we think it is alien so we don't catch on to human experimentation

so are you insinuating that the implants are man made?

Well with all the conspiracies abound on this site, who is to say it isnt? Do you know what the super secret military industrial complex has on its hands to experiment on its on citizens with? No, so how can you be sure its NOT man made?

If the isotope ratios used in the samples were in fact not naturally found on this planet, for an otherwise ordinary piece of, say, titanium (just a random example), then it is highly unlikely that "special" titanium would have been pieced together atom by atom in a particle accelerator in those precise ratios simply to make a substance that one can naturally find on earth.

So isotope ratios would be one viable way to know with a good degree of confidence whether a sample was made on this earth or on another world.

-rrr

so what you're saying is, in a nutshell, to analyze the samples and check the isotope ratios?
edit on 4-4-2012 by mindblower23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I hate threads with title absolute proof. Absolute proof is absolute. It doesn't leave questions.

This isn't really absolutely proof.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Live your life hating.

In this case there is only one question - why don't other scientists, the government, and the whole world listen to this information? Unfortunately you're going to run into that a lot of the time with aliens because it is just too hard to believe even with proof lol.

This is hard proof, yes 'absolute' may have been a word I conjured up to awaken all of the people who don't listen to this information, but hey absolute is hard any way.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You're right. Hate is too strong of a word. I just used to always get my hopes up and then smashed to pieces by threads with 'absolute' like titles. It was more venting, nothing against you or your thread my friend. I'm a believer, still waiting for that day.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Lol the way you feel about threads on ATS is the way I feel about society, I'm not looking for anything 'official.'
edit on 9-4-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join