It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jasper (not Casper) - An invasive spirit who answered questions on the Ouija Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No April Fools, and I know, it sounds like Casper, the friendly ghost....LOL, but for real, the spirit's name was Jasper.

I am curious to know if anyone has ever had a spirit named "Jasper" answer questions on a Ouija board or through other telepathic means. I am curious to know your input because I don't know if Jasper is only known to me and my family, or if Jasper has been heard from by others.

Some background: In the 1970's, our Jasper told us a few things that eventually came to pass, but I think most of its intentions were evil. For example, Jasper told us that our babysitter was pregnant. When we told our babysitter that Jasper told us she was pregnant, she went for a test and it came back positive. In the 1980's, our Jasper told the name of the man one of my sisters would marry, and this eventually came to pass, but not until several years later...perhaps a decade later.

Is there a specific spirit named Jasper who is known? Or was it just our family who experienced it?

We eventually got rid of the board sometime in the early 1990's because we thought it might be evil.

edit on 1-4-2012 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: added some dates

edit on 1-4-2012 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

Jasper is the real name of Captain Hook from the Peter Pan story.
I have tried Ouija boards quite a few times with no response. Maybe they just communicate by giving me endless bad luck and fails though.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You did the right thing by getting rid of that ouija board.
Do yourself a favor by never getting another one.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Good April fools joke. Jasper the friendly ghost eh?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
good one

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't know how ouija boards became a board game for people, mostly children to play with. They are portals that lead to no where good. It's best to not have anything to do with them

Would you leave a neon sign over your unlocked front door, saying "COME IN....ANYONE"....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

I know, we thought about Casper too when Jasper first mentioned his/her name...but it is all serious. No April Fools. LOL!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie

Jasper is the real name of Captain Hook from the Peter Pan story.
I have tried Ouija boards quite a few times with no response. Maybe they just communicate by giving me endless bad luck and fails though.

Well now that is interesting. Especially considering my self-hypnotism and the vikings I saw. Weird.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Jasper or Casper ?
its maybe the evil twin of Casper

watch out .. get rid of that ouija board

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I am kind of hoping someone else heard of this spirit, Jasper, and it is something outrageous so I can share it with my family.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I don't know how ouija boards became a board game for people, mostly children to play with. They are portals that lead to no where good. It's best to not have anything to do with them

Would you leave a neon sign over your unlocked front door, saying "COME IN....ANYONE"....

Des

I know, right? We were idiots!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's not hard to see why Ouija boards work! When you add this new game to your Christmas list and you lock yourself in a dark room at the age of 7-10 and you realize this game doesn't work, Your parents see a crazy person banging their fists on the floor or running out of the house screaming in rage.
That's why it can disturb your spirit.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Parksie because: different grammar and punctuation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I honestly dont trust ouija boards to help be talk to spirits. I think they only communicate with demons. Ive never heard of anything good coming from a ouija board.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

[font=Script MT Bold]I completely agree, as not all spirits are friendly and do not have good intent. I do not like Ouija boards at all. I had to intervene when I found out that my stepson [I divorced his father a couple of years later] had been playing with one and thought it was a joke. I got panicked that he brought something evil back with him. So I had to make one up to capture the spirit and prove to him to leave it alone. He was to find out that there was something behind it, but it was me in control of the board. I burnt it and poured Holy Water over it when we were finished. I do believe that he never wanted to relive that ever again. He never laughed about something he knew nothing about ever again.[/font]

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

Well, I used one to write a paper in college. I was looking for specific material and where I could get it, and it told me the place (the library at U-Mass Amherst), the aisle and the row on the shelf where the book was located. It also told me the name of the book and the author.

It was there, that exact book in that exact place. (Anecdotal side story: When I was in the row of books getting it, the light overhead went out. After I retrieved the book to check it out, as i was walking to the front of the library, each light went out as I passed under it.)

Creepy--but I got an A on the paper. I'd say that was a good experience.

edit on 6-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostwithorangeeyes
No April Fools, and I know, it sounds like Casper, the friendly ghost....LOL, but for real, the spirit's name was Jasper.

I am curious to know if anyone has ever had a spirit named "Jasper" answer questions on a Ouija board or through other telepathic means. I am curious to know your input because I don't know if Jasper is only known to me and my family, or if Jasper has been heard from by others.

Some background: In the 1970's, our Jasper told us a few things that eventually came to pass, but I think most of its intentions were evil. For example, Jasper told us that our babysitter was pregnant. When we told our babysitter that Jasper told us she was pregnant, she went for a test and it came back positive. In the 1980's, our Jasper told the name of the man one of my sisters would marry, and this eventually came to pass, but not until several years later...perhaps a decade later.

Is there a specific spirit named Jasper who is known? Or was it just our family who experienced it?

We eventually got rid of the board sometime in the early 1990's because we thought it might be evil.

My best friend and I found a Ouija board around 1991. On that board we were contacted by Jasper. The spirt seemed evil as it wrote evil things like murder and kill. This was in Corpus Christi Tx

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostwithorangeeyes
I have lived with ghost for over a decade. The first time I actually saw one was about 6 years ago when something woke me up in the middle of the night. I was sleeping on the couch and I opened my eyes and about 5 feet from me was this small misty cloud moving slowly across the living room. It was soo cooooooool. I thought my gawd, it looks just like Casper!

I knew then that the "Casper" image, the one we always see of the white towel floating along, was based on the real thing. There were no eyes and not too rounded on the top, but otherwise it was the same, except it was see through.

top topics

join