It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moving wall?!?! I can't explain, any suggestions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is my first post so please be gentle

Even before I start, I apologies for my spelling, grammar and explanation of what I am about to describe.

When I was about 11 or 12 my friend and I were playing outside the house in between the front of the house and the boundary wall. We were messing about and noticed something moving at the same time, we looked around and saw the wall to our left side moving. It moved up about 1ft, towards us 2ft (these are estimations to give you an idea of how far it moved) and then left slightly (enough to notice it), this all happen over a few seconds. After it returned to it normal position we both looked at each other and began to ask each other if we saw it. I haven't seen my friend for a year or so now but we always remember what we saw and can describe it. Any ideas because I sure haven't?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Maybe there could be an underground facility underneath there and that wall is a coverstone to protect it? See anyone get out of there? The wall came towards you? What was on the other side? etc...???

More information please. As much as possible ;P

Oh.. And welcome to ATS...

BTw.. I'm leaving ATS in about 7 days now... So goodluck. I can tell you that your mind will never be the same again. This palce will open your mind dramatically.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't explain the wall too well, it was the dividing wall between the two house's only 1 brick thick. Its not a joining wall of a house just a seperator between the front gardens.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I doubt it was a underground facility...

Maybe a minor earthquake?

Did the ground move at all?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
sounds like you were on lsd or mushrooms!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No the ground didn't move, only the wall.

Definately not lsd, that came several years later

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok....
Just start digging around the wall, thats the only way to see if there is anything under it apart from soil and dodgy piping. Secondly is there any chance of seeing a picture at all? BTW welcome

new topics

top topics

join