It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sueing Obama means as much as Publisher's Clearing House to you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Please give all answers from the perspective of a slacker, be humorous.

Let's face it; you can't sue someone who claims to be above the law, whether you've declared yourself
to be the independent free nation of bob, or whether you simply refuse to obey any law, it's your choice.

I want to know what you would do about enforcing a law that someone refused to listen to...

for the sake of myself and others like me Pretend you are a slacker and that your plan will be humorous
and you will procrastinate on doing it.

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet.

P.S.

I'll have to think about this before I respond brb.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I sense fear

I understand Barrack is a pretty intimidating guy, but fear only enhances that.

It's like a bully who feeds off of fear, the whimpiest kid can stand up to them if they just have no fear and the bully will run home crying to his mom.

I guess on that note I'd have to challenge the guy on the monkey bars, or in his case he would probably prefer a game of Golf...if he beats me he can execute me in public, if I beat him he has to stop being a bully.

P.S. I would watch Rodney Dangerfield reruns and learn how to master Golf before I played the long legged Mac Daddy

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Survive the collapse advice from Rodney Dangerfield (humour)reply to post by mrmedinet

My wife was afraid of the dark... then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light.
Rodney Dangerfield

My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
Rodney Dangerfield

On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.
Rodney Dangerfield

One year they asked me to be poster boy - for birth control.
Rodney Dangerfield

Some dog I got too. We call him Egypt. Because in every room he leaves a pyramid.
Rodney Dangerfield

The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.
Rodney Dangerfield

This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.
Rodney Dangerfield

We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations - we're doing everything we can to keep our marriage together.
Rodney Dangerfield

What a dog I got, his favorite bone is in my arm.
Rodney Dangerfield
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thread moved.reply to post by mrmedinet

sent: 1-4-2012 at 06:25 PM
It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Sueing Obama means as much as Publisher's Clearing House to you. which was originally posted in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest forum, to the Politicians & People forum. 12m8keall2c has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Hope that helped,

Mr medinet

top topics

join