It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The "burglary tool" was a screwdriver, according to reports. A screwdriver. I guess as a black enough female, I was a "goon" too in my youth, because I used to keep a screwdriver in my book bag to open my defective locker...nothing more, nothing less. We can only speculate about why he had it, *if* he even had it, right? Unless we can prove that he used the screwdriver to commit break-ins, I fail to see how that has any greater negative bearing on Trayvon's character than Zimmerman's prior convict report(s) from the police.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can't "spin" that bullet in Martin's chest, or the fact that he's in a grave right now. Whether NBC news did something wrong here or not, it's quite clear with zimmerman's history that race WAS the reason he went after the kid. It's not the media. This guy let his fear of black people overwhelm him and he did a terrible thing.

I hope the mother#er burns in hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Yeah I wouldn't take anything Odd Future do as serious. They rap about raping people. What does them being black have to do with anything? And that is a scripted TV show, full of skits.

I'm talking about being actually followed by a random person. In reality, not a skit show.

edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
You can't "spin" that bullet in Martin's chest, or the fact that he's in a grave right now. Whether NBC news did something wrong here or not, it's quite clear with zimmerman's history that race WAS the reason he went after the kid. It's not the media. This guy let his fear of black people overwhelm him and he did a terrible thing.

"WAS"... really? This is nothing but assumption.

I really hope that you never get called up for jury service.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seachange

Sorry it clearly starts with a "c" sound and ends with "ns" not a "ts" and it certainly doesn't begin with a "pu" as others have said. Clearly fing coons I've heard the audio completely cleared up and even in the audio you provided from page one it still is the same. Also for those thinking it says goons, listen again starts with the sound of a c and ends with an ns... clearly. People are crazy!
edit on 2-4-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Who are these communists? All I see are fascists running for office.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

"WAS"... really? This is nothing but assumption.

I really hope that you never get called up for jury service.

I also bring the perspective of being a 42-year old black american man to my view on this. This isn't new. this happens quite a lot. zimmerman is a racist; the police, clearly showed how little they value black life by their behavior. Does anyone think if the shooter were black, and the victim white, that that shooter would be free right now? really? this next thing is a bit off topic, but.. how about the protective order that zimmerman's ex took out on him. how does a guy with an order of protection still keep his CCW?(concealed wep permit). you can't. He didn't have the legal right to carry under those circumstances; he can be arrested just for that, but he's still free, WITH the #ing murder weapon. gimme a break. zimmerman got the "good ole boy" hookup. There will never be a prosecution because sanford police destroyed the damn evidence. There MIGHT be a hate crime case, but the waters are already so muddied on that score, that I don't see that happening either. This cocksucker will walk. He will walk because prosecuting him would expose how corrupt law enforcement in florida really is..and they'd rather let trayvon die without having justice, then allow people to know what scum really work in LE and the DA's office down there.
edit on 2-4-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoppedUp
The "burglary tool" was a screwdriver, according to reports. A screwdriver.

A screwdriver with a backpack full of stolen jewlery. It becomes a burglary tool according to the investigation. And THAT is according to the press as well. Can you see it yet??? The spin. You are cherry picking which spin to believe.

You can't "spin" that bullet in Martin's chest, or the fact that he's in a grave right now.

Sure you can. SPIN .... Martin got shot because he was attacking Zimmerman. SPIN ... Zimmerman shot because he's a racist pig. It's VERY easy to spin in either direction.

it's quite clear with zimmerman's history that race WAS the reason he went after the kid. It's not the media. This guy let his fear of black people overwhelm him and he did a terrible thing.

Oh really? What 'history' is that? The 'history' that the press is spinning? Press reports like NBC .. fabrications. Here's some more 'racial history' about Zimmerman ... he supposedly tudored poor black kids for free. Yeah ... if that report is true then he's reeeeeeeeeally afraid of black people right?

You don't know his 'history' anymore than I do. None of us do. You can't believe anything in the news.

I hope you get a clue. :shk:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Okay so what your saying is that trayvon had the screwdriver and the bag of jewelery on him when he was murdered right? O wait he didn't that was something the happened in school, so when your finished side stepping the topic would you like to explain why an unarmed kid was shot dead? Because that's fact as well, night of the incident he was unarmed, so still we're back to square one and keep up this stuff it shows your really intelligent.
edit on 2-4-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I also bring the perspective of being a 42-year old black american man to my view on this.

Which is irrelevant to the fact that the press is spinning and telling fabrications.
Which is irrelevant to the fact that we don't know the facts.

zimmerman is a racist;

Prove it. Not posting questionable media spin ... but FACTS. Good luck with that.

the police, clearly showed how little they value black life by their behavior.

Prove it. Not posting questionable media spin .. but FACTS. Good luck with that.

Does anyone think if the shooter were black, and the victim white, that that shooter would be free right now?

Speculation and projection.

He didn't have the legal right to carry under those circumstances; he can be arrested just for that,

Prove it. Post the law and post the facts that he wasn't allowed to carry. Post the court orders.

sanford police destroyed the damn evidence.

Prove it. Not posting questionable media spin .. but FACTS. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sadly enough it took a 17 year old boy being killed to show this country where it is going and what the agenda is with this administration.

Quote; Never let a serious crisis go to waste......its an opportunity to do things you couldn't do before. As you know this is Rohm Emanuel's quote. Didn't I read where Rohm was working on Obama's reelection?? not sure, don't quote me on that.

This kind of blatant race baiting by NBC is very telling, then you have the fact that there is nothing from our president to suggest calm by everyone long enough to let the investigation play out. What a horrable way to divide the country, the fact that Zimmerman has not been arrested if for no other reason then to put him in protective custody and respect the feelings of Trayvon's family tell this is investigated is also very telling, it looks as though "no one" wants to calm this event...........just my opinion.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by HoppedUp
The "burglary tool" was a screwdriver, according to reports. A screwdriver.

A screwdriver with a backpack full of stolen jewlery. It becomes a burglary tool according to the investigation. And THAT is according to the press as well. Can you see it yet??? The spin. You are cherry picking which spin to believe.

You can't "spin" that bullet in Martin's chest, or the fact that he's in a grave right now.

Sure you can. SPIN .... Martin got shot because he was attacking Zimmerman. SPIN ... Zimmerman shot because he's a racist pig. It's VERY easy to spin in either direction.

it's quite clear with zimmerman's history that race WAS the reason he went after the kid. It's not the media. This guy let his fear of black people overwhelm him and he did a terrible thing.

Oh really? What 'history' is that? The 'history' that the press is spinning? Press reports like NBC .. fabrications. Here's some more 'racial history' about Zimmerman ... he supposedly tudored poor black kids for free. Yeah ... if that report is true then he's reeeeeeeeeally afraid of black people right?

You don't know his 'history' anymore than I do. None of us do. You can't believe anything in the news.

I hope you get a clue. :shk:

My life experience gives me plenty of "clue" when dealing with racists..and my comment re: spinning the bullet in his chest: you miss my point, which is the finality of the act. the results can't be disputed is what I was getting at. And I don't believe the media either buddy. I doubt any real ATS'er does; it just that we've been here before.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Okay so what your saying is that trayvon had the screwdriver and the bag of jewelery on him when he was murdered right? O wait he didn't that was something the happened in school, so when your finished side stepping the topic ...

:shk: Read the damn threads here. I said it was at school. OY ...

would you like to explain why an unarmed kid was shot dead?

None of us knows why. It could be that Zimmerman was an idiot and shot someone ... it could be that Zimmerman was playing cop and shot someone ... it could be that Martin attacked Zimmerman ... it could be anything. WE DO NOT KNOW.

keep up this stuff it shows your really intelligent.

The intelligent thing to do is not to jump to conclusions based upon media spin and lies.
The intelligent thing to do is wait to see what the real facts are.
So yes .. my response to this situation is an intelligent one.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Also this is in reply to talk about the botched police investigation, I'll give you three FACTS as to why it was.

1. The police didn't send the homicide unit in first to the scene of the crime.
2. The police didn't give Zimmerman a sobriety test.
3. Zimmerman had no signs of blood on him in the police videos he also didn't visit the hospital afterward for his apparent "Broken" nose.

So there's three FACTS, enjoy and tell me how these things are a media spin I'm waiting.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't really see why race even matters in this case. It doesn't even matter if Zimmerman was or wasn't a racist. All that matters is that a minor was shot and killed under extremely shady conditions. And since evidence was provided that went against Zimmermans claims, there should have been an arrest, and a trial held.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
So there's three FACTS, enjoy and tell me how these things are a media spin I'm waiting.

And where did you get those alleged 'facts'??? From the media? And how do you know those are accurate? For everything you post about the police not doing their jobs, others can post information saying that they DID.

The police didn't send the homicide unit in first to the scene of the crime. - Is that standard procedure? Do you know? When Zimmerman called, it wasn't a homicide. It was a scene that an ambulance was needed at ...
The police didn't give Zimmerman a sobriety test. - Is that standard procedure? Do you know?
Zimmerman had no signs of blood on him in the police videos - actually there IS ... on the back of his head and there was evidence of him having been thrown to the ground. (wet jacket with grass stains) See the threads here on the initial police report.

Spin spin spin. Who is right? Do we know? No.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't really see why race even matters in this case. It doesn't even matter if Zimmerman was or wasn't a racist. All it matters is that a minor was shot and killed under extremely shady conditions.

You are exactly spot on!! Crimes like this happen every hour of everyday in cities all across our nation. All unreported and unmentioned in the national media circus. Except for this case at this time. The spotlight was placed on this case alone out of thousands of cases by our President and I am left stunned by his overt comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just like I'd like to know where you got your "facts" about him having a screwdriver and stolen jewelery? O wait you must've gotten those facts from the tooth fairy, you clearly seem to not know how to listen to yourself, you remind me of a catholic priest. An those FACTS i posted where talked about in a news conference by police. Again your a "smart" one look it up I know you can find it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

##snipped##
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't really see why race even matters in this case.

Thank you. Exactly. It's the press that has been making this into a race issue. NBC clearly wants it to be a race issue. They selectively edited the Zimmerman tape to make it seem that way. The question is ... WHY?

since evidence was provided that went against Zimmermans claims, there should have been an arrest, and a trial held.

There has to be enough evidence to go to a grand jury. What would they arrest him for? Murder? Manslaughter? Stupidity? Or was it self defense? The police are investigating. Let's wait and see what they come up with. If you arrest someone without enough evidence for the grand jury .. they get off. Likewise, if you arrest someone based on rule by mob mentality, an innocent person could go to jail. Waiting for the facts is best.
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join