It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I will wait to give my opinion. I rushed to judgement and I am changing my answer pending further investigation.
edit on 2-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sadly enough it took a 17 year old boy being killed to show this country where it is going and what the agenda is with this administration.

Quote; Never let a serious crisis go to waste......its an opportunity to do things you couldn't do before. As you know this is Rohm Emanuel's quote. Didn't I read where Rohm was working on Obama's reelection?? not sure, don't quote me on that.

Or that the Storm Front tendencies of some right winger here are finally coming into focus.

Obama didn't kill Martin, Zimmerman did.
No debate, just ridicule and hate, that seems to be all the progressive liberals have anymore to retort with.

You clowns really get tight when someone outs your agenda.

Hay I understand that those cubicals can get real confining, take a deep breath and get some better talking points, "Storm Front" went out in the 70s.
-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by LastProphet527
The kid did not pick a fight or start this…Zimmerman did…

... and you are basing that conclusion on ... what? .... the spin and hype in the media. As this thread clearly shows, you can NOT believe what is in the media. They are rewriting this case to fit their own agendas. Same with the posturing polticians. You easily could be very wrong. Why not wait and see what the REAL facts are instead of making up your mind based on falsehoods and spin? Wouldn't that make more sense? You easily could be damning an innocent man for something he did not do.

The real fact, is that Zimmerman jumped out on the kid brandishing a gun asking him questions, that’s his job, he started it and that’s what happened, how in gods life of reality do you think it happened. Lmaf.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEPBLUE19
I don't think Zimmerman should have ever confronted the 17yr old at all he took it into his own hands

We don't know if he confronted him, Do we?

Originally posted by DEEPBLUE19
I'm reading today congress is making a move on laws relating to this

Laws relating to which aspect of this? There has been no trial, so we're not fully sure of what even happened, apart from the Police report, plus witness reports.

Here is what we know: Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Police Report

edit on 2-4-2012 by Xeros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Just like they did Casey Anthony. They decided what our opinion should be. Luckily the evidence didnt stand up to the claims and the jury did the right thing. I know my opinion on this is not what everyone elses is but for me the evidence just didnt add up to the claims the police were making.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

He was a neighborhood watch. He "job" if you want to call it that was to watch and report to the police. He was not required to carry a gun. He is licensed to carry a concealed but it was not part of the neighborhood watch program to arm citizens on watch. We do not arm our watch people. So breandishing that gun was not part of his job.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

He was a neighborhood watch. He "job" if you want to call it that was to watch and report to the police. He was not required to carry a gun. He is licensed to carry a concealed but it was not part of the neighborhood watch program to arm citizens on watch. We do not arm our watch people. So breandishing that gun was not part of his job.

but he did have a right to carry if he had the carry and conceal permit right?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

reply to post by HoppedUp

Did you know him well enough to know that he wasn't?

Wonder how he got the gold grill? His paper route?

Model citizen right?

First impression would make most people think so, looks like a duck talks like a duck...
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

OH MY GOSH...LMAF,LOL,LMAF....

Text Wonder how he got the gold grill? His paper route?

Those grills only cost 2 dollars a tooth...lolls.
Now the sheepherder has programmed yet another program into the sheeple bots. 'Grills‘. The Grill programmed, loll… I cannot stop laughing at all the programs that they are embedding the average person with an I.Q OF '.0'.

OH NO! Loll, he has a grill, a grill that you can go into any store and buy for a lousy 2 dollars a tooth. This was the funniest out of all the programs that I see the herder programming its special little herd of hate and bigotry.

I think I can count 5 grills in his mouth which adds up to $10.00 lousy dollars, loll… hahahha, OH NO, OH MY GOSH…..HE HAS THE INFAMOUS ‘GRILL‘…RUN FOR THE HILLS. HE SPENT $10 WHOLE DOLLARS ON SOME FAKE GOLD TEETH NOW HE’S A KILLER AND A DOPE DEALER.

‘THIS IS SAD’
Now I see what people have been thinking for a very long time, it’s just all coming out how long people have been programmed, it’s sad if you ask me.

I feel so sorry for people who have no clue to what’s going on because of the sheepherder, and its elevated programs’ of fear.

TextWonder how he got the gold grill? His paper route?

TextHis paper route?

lol,you can borrow 6 or 12 dollors to buy those fake grills,lol....hahahahha OH NO,HOW MANY KILOS DID HE SELL TO GET THOSE PLATNUM GRILLS..HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
This site is funny...just like watching an episode of seseme street or something.
'a bunch of people attached to alot of strings'

His paper route?...yea,its that cheep.
edit on 2-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Some people hear coon, some hear goon. Given that goon is not in the pop culture at the moment he probably didnt say goon but who knows.
My Dad says goon, when he means someone not cultured, rough around the edges and not too bright. He is 84 years old. That was a term from his generation.
Coon is still used as a derogatory term for blacks especially in the south. I do not know if it is used in the hispanic community.
I originally hale from NY and moved to the south (VA) in the 90's. I noticed a hugh difference in the relations between the races here from up north. Virginia in the 90's was like NY in the 50's in regards to race relations. It's still damn backwards here and I hear the most rediculous things coming from my white co workers in the most innocent of ways. They just believe what they believe. Sometimes I am so shocked by things they say. I guess my face gives me away because my boss will then rephrase what he has said if he sees that I think its objectional but he does not really "get" why its objectional. They learned what they lived.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

An unarmed infant is truly what the ATS bandwagon thinks this kid was.

No, they think Zimmerman had a right to start something with the kid in the first place. That is the sad part!

Then, loll… It seems they have this extreme make believe fantasy that this embryo caring skittles and drink just attacked him for no reason, as if he came from the store…Saw Zimmerman…and just attacked him for no reason, and that is the laughter I get out of it.

It is good for my studies on people who cannot see reality and people who are blinded by what ever blinds them from the reality aspect.

I learned one thing and really one thing out of all this….I finally see what the fuss has been all along with the tsa bs… I see now when a stranger can just walk up to you and violate you because of a written document.

I cant even imagine how scared he was when Zimmerman just came up to him and started asking him a bunch of questions out the blue with no reason as to justify why…and then when Traven noticed the gun…omg, that little child probably feared for his life as to why is this man harassing me.

The unreality aspect of the unreality mind looks at …The unreality aspect of the unreality implanted in the sheeple bots, program them only to see that the infant child was black and that zimmerermen is the week and less inferior race in this event horizon.

Oh boy! In addition, more programs‘…like this one.

‘The tattoo program‘… this program is designed into the program of hate, which states under the hate law section 666. If your black and have tattoos then your up to something and you are a gangster and a thug and Well, you really should not be inside a gated community unless you are a rap star or a professional athlete.

Then it’s the. He has ‘muscles program ‘which is also under the hate program, big black, and muscle infant, with tattoos… scary as hell huh! Wow

And then its the new program that just hit the sheeple...the ‘hoody program‘…O….M….G.We really don’t have a lot of info on that. It just was programmed into the bots about a month ago.

And then it’s this program...OH BOY.., its so many programs’ out in the world it would take me years to tell them all.

Theses programs are designed for one purpose and one purpose only…and that’s, to keep the word ‘’’’’separate and separated’’’’’’ alive.

So in my opinion with out really jumping on either side.

This whole incident gives me new light on the tsa molesters who can just come up to you, check you, and ask you what they want to.

This incident to me was a tsa moment in my eyes. Regardless on what he did after he was violated does not really matter. SO what he beat him up… after he was violated .So what he broke his nose and bloodied his face…after he was violated, So what if he grabbed his gun…after he was violated.

Point blank. The kid did not pick a fight or start this…Zimmerman did…and that’s the cold blooded reality of all this,zimmerman violated that kid just as if you was going to boared a plane.

OH yea, it is a new program out straight from the herder him self, it’s called…‘The Grill program‘. This program is designed to give the illusion that if you see a black person with a grill in his mouth, he is 100% conclusively a thug or selling drugs. A grill only cost about 2.dollars a tooth and for the whole fronts and bottoms, about 50 bucks .loll, I don’t blame you all for how you think, I blame the sheepherder that programmed you all. Its not you’re fought that you think dumb…it really isn’t. so your all excused.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by BenReclused

Stalking someone is an aggressive motion. Like I said if you have ever been followed before you would know how threatening it feels.

Going up to someone doesn't mean an aggressive action. But they ended up in a fist fight someway. Then someone ended up dead.

I do want people to put the race out of it. Hence why I said white people tend to get offended when someone throws the race card at them. So if everyone pulls race out of the PICTURE they can be more objective to the subject.

Adult calls 911 with paranoia that a child is a suspicious person. 911 says they are sending police to patrol the area and tells the man to stop following child. *Unknown concurrence happens* Man and child end up in fist fight. Man shoots un-armed child, child dies. Man claims self defense. Happy?
edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

your line of reasoning COMPLETELY breaks down when you look how far he went to get home and how close to home he was.
If he was afraid he had time to get home.
Especially considering that zimmerman had to get out of his car. That would be enough time to make it to his destination. If he was scared, he could run. He was in shape, right? He was what? 120 feet from his destination?
Nope, your logic breaks down quickly when you look at the map for the path he took and where he was going.
If he was a child, an infant, a scared kid, etc... he simply runs home. He was a young man that wasn't afraid at all or he would have sought support in a foreign place.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

nah, it's not the grill that did it for me. Or that he is black and a wannabe thug.
It's the womens jewelry and the screwdriver that tells the whole story. Outside of that I am certain that if he approached zimmerman in na respectful manner and the police came it was over.
Nah, I see a young man that was most likely full of himself, feeling guilty because he was allready stealing and knew what it most likely looked like to others.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
IMHO, a lot is brought forward in this thread! "Treyvon is an innocent child." Hogwash! The fact that he was expelled from school for traces of drugs proves the opposite! The fact that an MSM outlet got caught spinning the story clearly shows the intent. The president's statement proves he is involved in the spinning. In light of all evidence, some posters here are implicating themselves in their involvement of the conspiracy to promote division. Your own conclusion can be drawn from these statements, my mind is made clear by what I've seen in this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The kid did not pick a fight or start this…Zimmerman did…

... and you are basing that conclusion on ... what? .... the spin and hype in the media. As this thread clearly shows, you can NOT believe what is in the media. They are rewriting this case to fit their own agendas. Same with the posturing polticians. You easily could be very wrong. Why not wait and see what the REAL facts are instead of making up your mind based on falsehoods and spin? Wouldn't that make more sense? You easily could be damning an innocent man for something he did not do.

Then where are you getting all of your information from ? Are you an eye witness ? Know Zimmerman or the Martin family ? No ? I guess you're getting your information from the media too. Let me know another source and we'll get our info from there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I have seen this demonstrated over and over again where there is a group of people and some incident occurs in front of this group of people. The group of people are questions regarding the incident and if there were 20 people in the group you got 20 different answers. Wrong clothing, wrong shoes, missing hat, or added handbag. You get the idea. It has been shown countless times that eyewitnesses are generally worthless.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

People who follow other people around doing weird stuff are not funny. That could be a very scary situation. That should not be a joking matter. Its always funny until someone gets hurt. How many times have you heard that phrase ?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yeah because being a pot head that was suspended from school makes you such bad person

Hey guess what, I was both, along with a lot of other children. So they all deserve to be shot?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You really think the word goon is in popular use now ? As opposed to coon ? Well neither is used much these days to be truthful. Coon is used more in the south than in the north I do know that. I was born and raised in NY moved to Virginia when I was in my 30's so I have a pretty good vantage point to work from. Goon is a term used by my Dads generation he is in his 80's. Coon was used more in the 70's than now but is still used as is goon but again neither is really a part of pop culture these days. I am in my 50's. I had a very young customer the other day. When she left my store I went over to my fellow sales people and said "In case you are wondering, I am totally awesome" so said my young customer over and over again. Phrases come and go. No one is the bees knees now a days but back in the 20's all the cool fellas were.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by ajay59

Yeah because being a pot head that was suspended from school makes you such bad person

Hey guess what, I was both, along with a lot of other children. So they all deserve to be shot?

Merely pointing out the facts and the spin. Not saying to be true but the adolescent (not child) could very well have been "casing" the neighborhood!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!

This is the title:

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

Failure to abide by this rule will result in post removals or warns........

In addition, this thread is for the discussion of MSM manipulating the news, not a rehash of the Zimmermann-Martin discussion

If the thread continues it's off topic path, it will be closed and directed toward other earlier threads.
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join