It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Caught Selectively Editing Zimmerman 911 Tape

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

He clearly says, "#ing Coons" sir.

edit on 1-4-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Did he say that?
Are you sure?
Would you stake your soul on it?

I can't be sure myself if he said that, or SNIPPED goons...
Put up or shut up.
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

It is good for my studies on people who cannot see reality and people who are blinded by what ever blinds them from the reality aspect.

I find it absurd to find such a comment in a post that is predominantly speculation and fiction.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Cause you need a reason to mutter #ing goons under your breath right?

P.S. I'd bet my soul on the fact he said fing coons since you asked the other poster if he would. Would you stake your soul on fing goons?
edit on 2-4-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If it was a white guy walking around no none would be dead racism or not

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

In the same paragraph, you start with:

I have no clue who went up to who.

and end with (in reference to Zimmerman):

He was the aggressor.

Do you honestly not see anything wrong with your claim that Zimmerman was the aggressor?

I particularly get a kick out of your last comment:

If everyone took race out of the situation there would be no question that he was. White people tend to get offended when they feel a race card is getting thrown at them.

First, you want everyone to ignore race, then you bring it right back into the equation. That seems a bit hypocritical to me.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

Failure to abide by this rule will result in post removals or warns........

In addition, this thread is for the discussion of MSM manipulating the news, not a rehash of the Zimmermann-Martin discussion.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
NBC launches internal probe over edited 911 call in Trayvon Martin shooting

NBC has launched an internal probe after running an edited version of the 911 call from George Zimmerman -- the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin -- that made Zimmerman sound racist.

"We have launched an internal investigation into the editorial process surrounding this particular story," the network said in a statement to the Washington Post on Monday

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Funny even with the evidence of NBC editing
these tapes and making it out something not to be
that people are still hanging on to it to prove
something they can not.
Whoever was involved should be fired, arrested, and charged
with interferring in an investigation NOW

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Stalking someone is an aggressive motion. Like I said if you have ever been followed before you would know how threatening it feels.

Going up to someone doesn't mean an aggressive action. But they ended up in a fist fight someway. Then someone ended up dead.

I do want people to put the race out of it. Hence why I said white people tend to get offended when someone throws the race card at them. So if everyone pulls race out of the PICTURE they can be more objective to the subject.

Adult calls 911 with paranoia that a child is a suspicious person. 911 says they are sending police to patrol the area and tells the man to stop following child. *Unknown concurrence happens* Man and child end up in fist fight. Man shoots un-armed child, child dies. Man claims self defense. Happy?
edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It's wrong and deceitful, yes, but I don't think it has anything to do with the official investigation. The media / general public have no say in convicting / not convicting this man and the police will still have the original copies.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Xeros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

If someone is following you that you don't know then it isn't a friend,fan (unless you have some sort of fame) or lover. A cop would identify themselves as a cop at some point.

This is common sense, stop arguing just to argue.

If someone is just walking through a neighborhood, there is nothing suspicious about it. If you ASSUME or INFER that they are suspicious from someone walking down the street then it becomes a paranoid delusion.

It's like assuming that someone is shoplifting since have a purse, even if you have no evidence to assume otherwise. And you're SOOOO convinced that they did, that you call 911 on them. Then it turns out they didn't.

edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, videos,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs, if applicable
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

Failure to abide by this rule will result in post removals or warns........

In addition, this thread is for the discussion of MSM manipulating the news, not a rehash of the Zimmermann-Martin discussion.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Excuse my English, but most of these idiots just don't get it. What about "staying on subject" don't they understand? It's like no one can be the bigger person and walk away from the BS! Someone always has to get the last word in. It's childish and immature! I would expect more from ATS members, but nooooooo!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just more proof of the main stream media spooning up some controversy

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Funny even with the evidence of NBC editing
these tapes and making it out something not to be
that people are still hanging on to it to prove
something they can not.
Whoever was involved should be fired, arrested, and charged
with interferring in an investigation NOW

Unfortunately I do not think there is a rule of law against media lying during reporting. If anything it might fall under some FCC "policy" and then the worse that would probably happen is the station fined and the employees involved fired. That's the problem with the media, they are protected by law yet are not held accountable to any law when it comes to reporting. And I'm speaking sole to criminal type charges, I think when it comes to civil charges, it would be different.

OiO

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: please read www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HoppedUp

I'm about to look up your "facts" here and see what my intuition tells me.

That's where your mistake lays. You should base your conclusions on facts and logic, not intuition.

Logic tells me not to believe everything I hear, and that I do not have enough facts to form a definitive conclusion.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think Zimmerman should have ever confronted the 17yr old at all he took it into his own hands and the outcome was tragic for the Martin family no matter what this is a joke nobody should have to go through what the martins are going through evil exists in all cultures mr Zimmerman needs to take responsibility for what he did I'm reading today congress is making a move on laws relating to this I believe in our constitutional rights completely end of story do not mistake my disgust for Zimmerman with complete agreement with the bandwagon protesters and haters out there our law begins and ends with the constitution of the united states but for some reason a lot of employees that are elected or put in office want to interpret and impose their will on the people this country has been run down because of the enemies it has and they don't go away by closing your eyes they hate America who founded it and the legacy our great country has they want to destroy it anyhow they can taking rights away or disregarding the law of the land won't change America even though they are constantly conspiring to cause damage we know there are keepers of the laws out there who see through every attempt to subvert the u.s.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by RealSpoke

That doesn't make him the aggressor in any way, shape, or form.

You couldn't be any more wrong even if you tried.

Zimmerman WAS the aggressor in every way, shape, or form.

Prove he was the physical aggressor and you'll win one internets. It'll be interesting to see how you explain how he was.

I'm surprised the MSM hasn't "found" some camera footage proving that Zimmerman shot Trayvon in cold blood. You've all been manipulated into believing whatever they want you to believe.

/TOA
edit on 2-4-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoppedUp
reply to post by Battleline

What does this tragedy have to do with the current administration of the USA? I have seen this comment bandied about here and there, and I just hope some one can enlighten me on what weight this holds? Would it all somehow be different if GWB was still president, or heck, if we had any president other than a man with black skin?
I would be glad to explain if it was not already in my previous post.

You are race baiting "slick", I made no comment to the color of the presidents skin.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by LastProphet527

There is no evidence that Zimmerman started anything. Making sure someone you've never seen before in your gated community isn't up to no good when there have been multiple burglaries, robberies, a shooting, and you yourself have caught someone in the middle of theft isn't starting something.

The media has made the kid out to be something he is not. Someone who is not capable of causing any trouble when it is just not true.

[inappropriate image removed]
edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

He's the neighborhood watch thing, of course he started when he walked up to him brandishing a gun and asking him a bunch of silly questions. So how do you think it started bot?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join