It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We march for a "black kid" but not for OURSELVES! (Americans only) Maybe the british too.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

Originally posted by mudbeed

but when this first started , CNN were using pictures when travon was 13 not 17. Thats when people started jumping on this "band wagon" , they saw an innocent 13 year old, now you see travon started to become a stereotypical black male. Throwing up gang signs in pics and becoming a "thug". Since the media jumped on him being innocent they have to stick with their story. I dont agree with shooting and unarmed anybody, but we don't know the whole story, and depending what side the media is on, is usually the side the people will be on.

Remember the Casey anthony case!

Well with the Marin case the media jumped the gun, where i was going by the facts. Now it's easy to see the guy should have been arrested and charged with manslaughter in the least. He wasn't even booked which is crazy.

And you say Remember the Anthony case. Most of the Media talked about her as if she was guilty for months. The jury found her innocent (mainly cause they were dumb as hell)

If those dumb as hell people weren't brainwashed by the media, then I don't know who is.

The media always jumps the gun. But if i can give them credit for anything they stick with it. I dont know how they found her innocent. I think it was a slap in the face or its because her lawyer had deep pockets and he didnt wnt to lose a high profile case like this. Remember this guy got OJ off too.

No Jose Biaz wasn't a lawyer even ten years ago. Different team got Anthony off by making it look like the cops screwed up. Didn't really matter all the evidence, they didn't want to convict on an accident, but it was obvious she was responsible for her daughters death.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

but when this first started , CNN were using pictures when travon was 13 not 17. Thats when people started jumping on this "band wagon" , they saw an innocent 13 year old, now you see travon started to become a stereotypical black male. Throwing up gang signs in pics and becoming a "thug". Since the media jumped on him being innocent they have to stick with their story. I dont agree with shooting and unarmed anybody, but we don't know the whole story, and depending what side the media is on, is usually the side the people will be on.

Remember the Casey anthony case!

Well with the Marin case the media jumped the gun, where i was going by the facts. Now it's easy to see the guy should have been arrested and charged with manslaughter in the least. He wasn't even booked which is crazy.

And you say Remember the Anthony case. Most of the Media talked about her as if she was guilty for months. The jury found her innocent (mainly cause they were dumb as hell)

If those dumb as hell people weren't brainwashed by the media, then I don't know who is.

The media always jumps the gun. But if i can give them credit for anything they stick with it. I dont know how they found her innocent. I think it was a slap in the face or its because her lawyer had deep pockets and he didnt wnt to lose a high profile case like this. Remember this guy got OJ off too.

No Jose Biaz wasn't a lawyer even ten years ago. Different team got Anthony off by making it look like the cops screwed up. Didn't really matter all the evidence, they didn't want to convict on an accident, but it was obvious she was responsible for her daughters death.

I retract my last statment. your right. The attorny for OJ was going to take her case but decided agaisnt it. Regardless , even if it was an accident. The media made her look like the devil, and we all agreed. Well most of us.

All im saying is if Americans were as passionate as they are for cases like anthony and martin. If they would stand for their rights like they do for others. maybe then we could get this country on the right track.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Agreed we need a George Washington of this time, but everybody is all bark and no bite. People are afraid to speak out against them, afraid to be made an example of. Our Washington will soon find the balls to step up and lead the people who ever he maybe. There's too many patriots out there. I believe they are just waiting and biding their time waiting for the right person to piss them off and send them over the edge and not just make them want to make a difference actually make it.

<< 1   >>

join