It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We march for a "black kid" but not for OURSELVES! (Americans only) Maybe the british too.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am upset, because we will have a million man hoody march. We will march for abortion rights. We will march for the troops coming home. Why can't we march to have our rights back! Everyday i see new laws being passed taking away our freedom. yet, we sit behind our xboxs and our computers and our televsions. do nothing, let them take our freedom piece by piece.

We had a revelution a long time ago against this. Where is our george washington now. Let me guess anytime someone stand up against not only can they take you away but the fill your pockets up with pig money to keep you quiet.

Well, ive had enough. We need to stand up AMERICA. Lets have our own march. To get our rights back, lets have our AMERICAN SPRING. Lets take back what is rightfully ours. What use to make this country great. but alas we wont. You will read this agree with it and do nothing. Im not saying go and fight, not yet. But we can to what the hippies did during nixons years. Lets go sit in washington and sit, sing songs and dont move. They can't move all of us!! and if they start to hurt us, THEN DARN IT, WE WILL HURT THEM. I feel strongly that our troops wouldnt turn against us like the police of this country have.

We have the numbers , lets stop being sheep!

PLEASE STAY STRONG AND LETS ALL BECOME ONE!

Really, we fight for this!!

MArch for a black kid
edit on 1-4-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

Even the gays!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

it would be awesome, i just don't understand why nobody is marching yet?

maybe the biggest case of waiting for someone else to start in history?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by KingJod

it would be awesome, i just don't understand why nobody is marching yet?

maybe the biggest case of waiting for someone else to start in history?

I agree. Were waiting for our George Washington.

Where is he!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

maybe was Ron Paul, CNN and Fox news pretended he didn't exist, created the illusion he sucked, and not enough voted for him.

the bad guys are just so annoying...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by KingJod

maybe was Ron Paul, CNN and Fox news pretended he didn't exist, created the illusion he sucked, and not enough voted for him.

the bad guys are just so annoying...

Ron paul, could be it. MAybe Rand paul...

Maybe after all this he realizes that the people cant even pick who they want to run this country. Hell if he asked us to go to washington and he would march with us, maybe then all of his supporters will march with him and thats over a million. The problem is too many of us are scared of our goverment and rightfully so, but THEY CANNOT DETAIN ALL OF US!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

You will read this agree with it and do nothing.

This sentence. I read this. I agree with it. And now I am doing the same as you.

Posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

You will read this agree with it and do nothing.

This sentence. I read this. I agree with it. And now I am doing the same as you.

Posting.

Sadly, I hate myself for it. But if i left right now. what do you think would happen to me? Id be someone they pick up and throw away.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The glass is always half empty isn't it?

So what you are basically saying is

"Wahhhh, why don't people march for things I want them too, tooo bad they always march for things THEY want. What about MY wants."

You should be proud that we live in a country where people march for something, regardless of their beliefs in that something and stop crying about the fact that they aren't marching for something you want them to.

Grow up.
edit on 4/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

"Wahhhh, why don't people march for things I want them too, tooo bad they always march for things THEY want. What about MY wants."

You should be proud that we live in a country where people march for something, regardless of their beliefs in that something and stop crying about the fact that they aren't marching for something you want them to.

Grow up.

I am proud to live in a country that marches for things, I am not proud to live in a country where the media chooses what we march for.

Stop being sheep!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How come when a white cop kills a black unarmed kid there isn't major uproar like this, and it happens at least half a dozen times per year in the U.S

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Grow up.

Also, Its not just my wants. All i see on ATS is people talking about their rights being taking away. So, its not something i only want. Its something thats is talked about an none does anything. If the media told u there was going to be a march on D.C for our rights, you don't think majority of americans would march then? They would, so I don't need to grow up. I need people to stop being like you and realize the things that are happening around them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Grow up.

I am proud to live in a country that marches for things, I am not proud to live in a country where the media chooses what we march for.

Stop being sheep!

Being a sheep how so? I am not saying a million person hoodie march wasn't helped via the media, but the damn thing started in FL only. Looking at the evidence available i see a corrupt police force and a dead 17 year old.

Marching against corruption and demanding equality is one of the most purist things America has to offer, who cares if the Media flamed it, they sure as hell didn't start it.

There are marches all over our country, of course the marches will be bigger if the media covers it. They aren't choosing our battles. They can't make something out of nothing.

An example, remember when Fox News was editing rallys to make it look like there were more people at events than there really were?

The Media cant force us to march for things, but they can bring our attention to it.

And what rights are being taken away?

Look at what WI did when their Labor Union rights were being taken away from public workers? They are public workers like teachers, firemen... etc. WI people stood up and fought back.

People are fighting for their rights all over this country, Ohio, Indiana... I think you need to look around.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
How come when a white cop kills a black unarmed kid there isn't major uproar like this, and it happens at least half a dozen times per year in the U.S

Because the media, the police all are run by the goverment. I just read an article talking about how Americas prisons are big money. Even with a black president the stereo type is still that latinos and blacks are criminals and bad guys.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Because the media, the police all are run by the goverment. I just read an article talking about how Americas prisons are big money. Even with a black president the stereo type is still that latinos and blacks are criminals and bad guys.

I think what is different in the Martin case is that the kid was walking home, was followed and shot and the police didn't even arrest the guy or book him under suspicion. They just ignored it all and pretended that it would go away and it got worse.

The cops and the police force did ssooo many things wrong in this case. This one just happened to catch the attention of Americans not just the media. It takes more than a story to make people care.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Grow up.

Stop being sheep!

Being a sheep how so? I am not saying a million person hoodie march wasn't helped via the media, but the damn thing started in FL only. Looking at the evidence available i see a corrupt police force and a dead 17 year old.

Marching against corruption and demanding equality is one of the most purist things America has to offer, who cares if the Media flamed it, they sure as hell didn't start it.

There are marches all over our country, of course the marches will be bigger if the media covers it. They aren't choosing our battles. They can't make something out of nothing.

An example, remember when Fox News was editing rallys to make it look like there were more people at events than there really were?

The Media cant force us to march for things, but they can bring our attention to it.

Thats my point the rallys about travon martin are springing up all around the country. Hell , even our president has said something about it.

and yes if the media did ask us to march for things we would. The people of this country are not leaders, they follow. They listin to what others tell them to do. They don't research , why do you think theres ads on tv tellling us what we need to buy, how we need to live. TV is raising America , big companies run us, because of the money in it. I know what Coca Cola is , yet i see at least 20 to 30 commercials on tv telling me i need one. Why? I already know how good it is, instead of spending all that money making the commercial and putting it on tv. Help us get out of debt, or make more jobs with that money.

We are sheep, no other way to look at it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Grow up.

Stop being sheep!

Thats my point the rallys about travon martin are springing up all around the country. Hell , even our president has said something about it.

and yes if the media did ask us to march for things we would. The people of this country are not leaders, they follow. They listin to what others tell them to do. They don't research , why do you think theres ads on tv tellling us what we need to buy, how we need to live. TV is raising America , big companies run us, because of the money in it. I know what Coca Cola is , yet i see at least 20 to 30 commercials on tv telling me i need one. Why? I already know how good it is, instead of spending all that money making the commercial and putting it on tv. Help us get out of debt, or make more jobs with that money.

We live in a capitalist society where companies can brainwash us into liking Coke or force feed us news 24/7 until we actually like something, but it is our choice to turn on the news or watch TV.

The Treyvon thingy was already blown up when Obama talked about it and the Media wouldn't talk about it if it didn't equal ratings. In other words, a lot of people in our country care about this case.

If I see one more of my friends talk about it on facebook I will be sick, and they aren't "The Media"

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think what is different in the Martin case is that the kid was walking home, was followed and shot and the police didn't even arrest the guy or book him under suspicion. They just ignored it all and pretended that it would go away and it got worse.

The cops and the police force did ssooo many things wrong in this case. This one just happened to catch the attention of Americans not just the media. It takes more than a story to make people care.

but when this first started , CNN were using pictures when travon was 13 not 17. Thats when people started jumping on this "band wagon" , they saw an innocent 13 year old, now you see travon started to become a stereotypical black male. Throwing up gang signs in pics and becoming a "thug". Since the media jumped on him being innocent they have to stick with their story. I dont agree with shooting and unarmed anybody, but we don't know the whole story, and depending what side the media is on, is usually the side the people will be on.

Remember the Casey anthony case!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Grow up.

Stop being sheep!

We live in a capitalist society where companies can brainwash us into liking Coke or force feed us news 24/7 until we actually like something, but it is our choice to turn on the news or watch TV.

The Treyvon thingy was already blown up when Obama talked about it and the Media wouldn't talk about it if it didn't equal ratings. In other words, a lot of people in our country care about this case.

If I see one more of my friends talk about it on facebook I will be sick, and they aren't "The Media"

yes, but the
media sways us in how we should feel about it. If they say zimmerman is a bad guy , well majority of us are gonna jump on facebook and say how evil zimmerman is. Parents have made TV their new baby sitter becuase thier to lazy to play and teach their kids. I am not saying everyone is like this. Just majority.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

but when this first started , CNN were using pictures when travon was 13 not 17. Thats when people started jumping on this "band wagon" , they saw an innocent 13 year old, now you see travon started to become a stereotypical black male. Throwing up gang signs in pics and becoming a "thug". Since the media jumped on him being innocent they have to stick with their story. I dont agree with shooting and unarmed anybody, but we don't know the whole story, and depending what side the media is on, is usually the side the people will be on.

Well with the Marin case the media jumped the gun, where i was going by the facts. Now it's easy to see the guy should have been arrested and charged with manslaughter in the least. He wasn't even booked which is crazy.

And you say Remember the Anthony case. Most of the Media talked about her as if she was guilty for months. The jury found her innocent (mainly cause they were dumb as hell)

If those dumb as hell people weren't brainwashed by the media, then I don't know who is.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well with the Marin case the media jumped the gun, where i was going by the facts. Now it's easy to see the guy should have been arrested and charged with manslaughter in the least. He wasn't even booked which is crazy.

And you say Remember the Anthony case. Most of the Media talked about her as if she was guilty for months. The jury found her innocent (mainly cause they were dumb as hell)

If those dumb as hell people weren't brainwashed by the media, then I don't know who is.

The media always jumps the gun. But if i can give them credit for anything they stick with it. I dont know how they found her innocent. I think it was a slap in the face or its because her lawyer had deep pockets and he didnt wnt to lose a high profile case like this. Remember this guy got OJ off too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join