It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace 2012 and not to fear it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is the year everything should start happen banks will collapse ,the economy will plunge into third world economists.War with Iran seems up at hand.

(Not for me because I have no quarrel with Iranians or what other country people that are being threat by western politics and will never participate in these wars, I rather make friends with them but thats me!)

that said ,

the earth entering the center of our galaxy, and massive radioactive waves will hit the earth. ET,s are going to make contact, Major earth quakes are going to destroy ,flood and spit at us with tons of lava day by day I read these messages and fear allot of us on daily basis,

I sometimes think that we ourself creating these catastrophically events with our minds if we all thinking the same we create the unthinkable because we are connected our minds are unawarely connected

Then I thought why would I go on and believe this $hit... that will eventually control our lives , Something hit me and said your now turning into a passive person and your are directly sucked into this mind control thing that will consume you more and more every day , and finally you will turn into a little boy thats scared of everything. not trusting anyone anymore its enough,

go out and embrace our so called last transition year go out and find happiness meet people and stop talking about it .

So I did I started mids of this so called misery ahead of me, ( and I know allot of misery in my past but thats another story)my own company and I'm going 2012 percent for it! I will succeed and if my company in the future earns good profit I'm going to invest to help people who also want out of the fear that we see day by day on TV and other media's.

Not only the truth will set you free, but you your own self and all the qualities you have will set you free

be positive and every day can be a total new beginning for all of us especially 2012 because we are more aware to make this happen,

I think we have to believe that.

For all I can say 2012 will be the most interesting year from the moment when I was born until now ,but strangely nothing really significant and fearing luckly has happened yet, why because maybe we don't want to.

So embrace 2012 love it with all your hart and it will love you back...........See you around and certainly in 2013

peace!

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This is the year everything should start happen banks will collapse ,the economy will plunge into third world economists.

Sounds really painful. I hope those economists can take the strain!

the earth entering the center of our galaxy, and massive radioactive waves will hit the earth.

Wow, I sincerely hope not. They say there is a black hole at the centre of the Galaxy.

Major earth quakes are going to destroy ,flood and spit at us with tons of lava

No major earthquakes are not going to destroy or flood or spit lava. Volcanoes spit lava and tsunamis flood.

In all probability there will be no mega-quake this year (defined as Magnitude 8.5+). My next target area is Ecuador/Colombia where I think there may be a Mag 8+ this year. So far everything has been much quieter on the earthquake front.

go out and embrace our so called last transition year go out and find happiness meet people and stop talking about it .

That is the most sensible statement in your post.

Go do it!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

the earth entering the center of our galaxy

We're 27000 light-years away from the center of the galaxy, which by the way is a black hole.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I always seem to write this line wrong, I mean the passing the galactic alignment

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wouldn't say I embrace it but I would love to see something big happen. I mean we are all going to die...just on different days. Now wouldn't it be something special if we all died on the same day

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

That is the most sensible statement in your post. Go do it!!

And the most important line,

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

So embrace 2012 love it with all your hart and it will love you back

i came to this same conclusion a few months ago on my own albeit through a very different line of thinking. i have taken the advice you gave to heart and dedicated myself to it totally:

be positive and every day can be a total new beginning for all of us especially 2012 because we are more aware to make this happen

2012 has been one heck of a year for me so far and i can not wait to see what else is in store for us!

So very much Love!
edit on 4/1/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Why dying now and at the same time , don't see the point , I don't think it has some euphoric feeling , because when that happen we all wished it never happened

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
2012 is just hype fear because fear sells. I agree widgets end if your post though, meet people, have fun and stop talking about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

It might not have great feeling for you but if I see some massive asteroid (hypothetically) coming towards us and was standing looking up at it with my buddy's, girlfriend and family all of us knowing we cannot avoid this just accepting it...for me at least there would be a euphoric feeling.

It also depends on your view of death, see I know I incarnated on this planet with my soul group and know specific people around me who are a part of it. Death I have done many times before and is awesome but so it life. For example try getting your mind around the fact that you were born not actually here but on the "other side"
and now you last forever, in many existences...sounds crazy yeah. Want proof? go see a LBL psychotherapist then come back to me with an argument.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Reminds me of work.

It is April and we are just now being told what to do this year.

top topics

join