It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP ~ How To Make An Earthquake: Simulacro ~ Mexico Earthquake, Haiti Earthquake, Japan Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here's an interesting theory about the earthquakes. I think alot of this weird stuff is being caused by HAARP. If not in this country I heard once they're about 72 machines like this around the world. Whether intentional or unintentional I couldn't really say. It could be a side affect of using a machine like this. What's your theory about HAARP?

VOLUBRJTOR

The video above documents how Mexican Civil Protection (CP) authorities had planned to stage a response drill to an earthquake measuring 7.9 on the Richter scale on March 20 at 12 noon local time, which is precisely when an earthquake hit Mexico yesterday.The exercise was being run under the auspices of Mexico’s State Emergency Committee, the government department tasked with responding to natural disasters.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Prove HAARP is doing any of this. With real facts and proof!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have been following the Clintonville, WI "booms", earthquake(s), or whatever is going on up there. I can see our government testing this on it's own people.

Maybe they are trying to cause damage maybe they aren't who knows with those crazy bastards.

Whatever is going on with all these earthquakes I think what is happening right now in Wisconsin is important.

Don't know if it's nature or man but something is shaking things up.
edit on 1-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
I think alot of this weird stuff is being caused by HAARP. ... What's your theory about HAARP?

My theory is that HAARP is a really nice, but getting to be a bit dated, steered beam HF array with fairly good but not phenomenal output power. If it were being redesigned today there are lots of ways it could be done differently. It's also a maintenance bear - just keeping all the diesel generators running and up to spec is a pain in the toches.

I also theorize that there is mostly civilian stuff going on out there, and while they at times try to claim that the research is all in the lit, mainly Geophysical Letters, that's not exactly true - there is some work with the end intent being a military application, but none of it "earthquakes", and it's not all in Geo either.

That video from the History Channel with Jonathan Frakes narrating is the biggest piece of horse dung ever put forth as serious material, BTW.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
I have been following the Clintonville, WI "booms", earthquake(s), or whatever is going on up there. I can see our government testing this on it's own people.

My brothers and I used to get space in the local paper with "booms". I can produce something you'll hear for a mile around and never be able to pinpoint where the source is. We had the place in a tumultuous uproar until we got too big for our britches and started mass producing them the fast way, and got caught by a cop in mid-boom.

Can't say that's what's going on there but I could see someone else doing it. It's pretty dramatic.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Brooks Agnew? Really?

Here you go, have a read through this thread and then come back and explain how HAARP can cause earthquakes. NO ONE has come up with a plausible explanation yet, including Brooks Agnew.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Read your thread, thanks point taken and sorry, I have tried to find proof that HAARP is doing any of this, but of course, noone wants to come clean. And besides why does the History Channel, who used to be a source o pertinent information, use someone with an apparantly questionable theory, Brook Agnew.(Never heard of the dude. ) Sorry, I didn't realize they were that low on the budget.
I thought they were having pretty good success with Ancient Aliens, and the thing about the Pawn Shops.

Again sorry, that's why I put it under general conspiracies, hopefully oneday,someone with a reliable background will give us just a tidbit of what its supposed to be doing.

edit on 1-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: spelling

edit on 1-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: punctuation

edit on 1-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The OP might have suggested HAARP as the source, but please watch the video from dutchsinese, it just lays out the facts.
Not saying it is intentional or not, but the fact that they KNEW it was coming is proof enough that SOMETHING is going on here. This quake also fitted in the 188-window (which might or might not be mere coincidence)

We are sooo in for a ride, that when SHTF things like ATS wont even be along anymore, now is the chance to blow the lid of this thing.

This IS the smoking gun, and only 6 replies so far makes me scared.

People are just plain dumb I guess
edit on 1-4-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

I thought so too, but most of us don't want to consider "fringe" ideas. I believe there will be a shtf scenario I don't know if its intentional and I'm not saying it's coming from HAARP but maybe an infestimal tiny bit possible and alot of people will be gobsmacked when it happens. Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

When I lived in Memphis Tennessee, I would frequently see strange lights like something was being projected onto the sky. We feared the new madrid would go off one day and now we live out in the wild west called Montana. The last time the new madrid had a big one, it formed real foot lake. I do believe that HAARP is causing a lot of strange things to happen, especially with this weird weather and earthquakes. Climate change is man made I do believe and I believe it is made by HAARP. Now before I end this, I need to mention. These lights are not to be confused with UFO's. Memphis had plenty of UFO activity after they built that 33 story pyramid on the banks of the Mississippi River. Coincidentally the 33 story pyramid was designed and built by a known 33rd degree mason.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

thanks point taken and sorry

Hey, nothing to be sorry about. There is enough BS in this world without adding to it so if I can deny ignorance I will - at least in my chosen subjects.

Both to you and the next poster below you I would say this -

Do you not think that it is just possible that this was in fact a coincidence? No agency is capable of creating an earthquake, but if they were I am darn sure they could not create one on the button of a certain magnitude.

Don't forget that came in as a 7.9 and settled down as a 7.4.

A magnitude 7.9 is - wait for it - 5.6 times stronger than a magnitude 7.4. Do you suppose with that difference in energy release they could pin point a magnitude?

A mag 7.4 is the equivalent of a 1.9 Megaton nuke. A Mag 7.9 is the equivalent of a 10.68 Megaton nuke.

Dutchsinse should partake of more of his namesake and chill out. Take a look at this ATS thread as well

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
HAARP again, it cant be directed to cause quakes it ionises the atmosphere( goes straight up) just ask phage.

new topics

top topics

join