It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prometheus Movie link to Alien Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I figured we might as well start talking about who, what and how this all links together.

Not to go off topic but I feel I just put all speculation to rest about this movie. It is without a doubt the prequel to ALIEN.

If you have the Anniversary edition of Alien you will want to forward to the scene where the three crew members are going to search the unknown craft. As they walk up towards the area you will see a ship that looks like a hoarse shoe. The same ship you see in the trailers, which is the same ship you see falling over onto it's side.

When they walk into the ship and down a couple corridors they walk into a big room. In this room is a skeleton or a exo-suit that looks exactly like the one in the trailer. The creature sits in a chair, the same chair that is seen coming out of floor.

I won't go into Weylands family and goals based on the books. BUT the above two points should prove to be accurate to anyone with the DVD.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Where have you been hiding? James Cameron himself has stated that tjhis is an "Alien", prequel. Add to that the fact that H.R. Giger (the swiss surealist who designed the original creature and all things Alien-esque) is involved. The planet is the same, the crashed "derilict", is the same and the creature on board growing out of the chair is the same, it is a prequel my friend, and it is going to be a fabulos movie. Anything with Giger at the helm of visual design is going to knock your socks off!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Sorry, ignore the thread then. I was going off another topic and some other conversations this week that led me to think most people hadn't figured out the link.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Sorry, ignore the thread then. I was going off another topic and some other conversations this week that led me to think most people hadn't figured out the link.

i remember reading in a "fangoria" mgazine back in the 80's that there would be a movie made later on about the guy in the seat with the gun in the first alien.. the big tall guy sitting who got chest bursted.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk a ship that looks like a hoarse shoe.

Pff subject but ... um are there two spellings of the noun version of the world Horse?

This is the second time in an hour that I'm seeing this alternate spelling.
I'm wondering if in like.. England or Ireland or Australia they spell the animal "horse" as "hoarse" or is it just one of those words you got wrong as a kid and mess it up alot. I do that with "ie" "ie" words sometimes.
edit on 4/2/2012 by prevenge because: grammar HAHA!

new topics

top topics

join