It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Im still here fren.
Glitchies and all

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

SEC investigating insider trading because we've cracked the code.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What if the aim is to influence trader sentiment and the code is the use of the media, which most if not all traders are plugged in to.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The stock market is about to open for the regular session. Does anybody have any ideas about what may happen this week?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Big drops across Google Facebook Twitter and Amazon

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The FTSE is down -47.19 in this mornings session but that could be due to Brexit issues?
The Dow is 4% above where I had resistance pegged for a correction so can't weigh in there.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Its Thursday and some investors have been tightening up their sell stops after the decrease in volatility.
NBR news went off line last night for "technical reasons" apparently a problem with the "feed".
With thin trading they can do whatever they want with the stock indices until QT.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Week 34 starts out with a sharp sell-off in the Dow.

Anybody have any ideas for the next Week 40 event? It occurs in mid April.

Does anybody actually remember what we're talking about here? The big event story that happens during Week 40 is giving you clues about what will happen in the next forty weeks. Recall the cave story.... soccer kids get trapped high on a "beach" by rising flood waters (stocks rise. market "experts" always say a rising tide floats all boats). So-called experts around the world discuss how to extract the kids from the cave. Elon Musk even kicks in an idea about a torpedo coffin submarine. The rescue team starts to pump water out of the cave (stocks start to fall). The spokesman says he needs three days to get the kids out (stocks fall until winter solstice, a 3-day sighting event). As ancient wisemen notice the return of the sun we notice the stocks begin to rally also. A big strong rally, not back to the very top, but up until Week 33. Remember the one hero rescue diver who died? That would be him. Now it appears as if the stocks are going to sell down again because... why?..... why Trump of course! Ha ha ha. They'll blame Trump for everything.

So all we can do know is watch and see what happen during the next 16 weeks. I think the stocks will continue falling. The 40-week episode before the soccer kids told us about the harvest. I think the selling continues.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Boeing plane crash a sign of things to come?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

Boeing plane crash a sign of things to come?

I don't see anything significant in the plane crash. Remember the "signals" are given in Week number 40.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Greetings. I am a lurker of many years here on ATS, and I have to say this was a very enthralling read. So much so, that I was inclined to post and contribute a little bit if I may. The amount of work over years that you have dedicated is astounding. I quite literally sat down and read every comment on this thread in one go, I am hooked! I find it quite amazing to see the process of sorting through all this information through the years in the few hours it took me to digest

I can certainly witness a development in your process, and some of these trends are quite shocking. I am quite uneducated when it comes to trading, but I have followed the "Conspiracy Crowd" for some time. I was under the impression that major market players can, and in fact do manipulate certain trends in the market, but to dig through all of the information for a pattern that ties into the occult and some of the elite societies affiliated with it, Kudos!

I love your humble attitude, I remember reading one of your comments, "this is simply conjecture." It 100% is, and it's certainly fun to put these things together, or look for little clues (even if they dont turn up to be real). I actually want to applaud you a little bit, if just for the effort it has taken to get this far, and the enjoyment I got out of reading it.

The long intro aside, I did a little digging and I am not extremely familiar with a lot of the occult and religious symbolism, which is why I find your mind fascinating. Putting such blatant inside information right under the noses of people and force feeding it to them in the form of National / International media is ballsy but, it certainly seems to fit the motif of the calibre of player that would be "Playing such a game."

Forgive me if I am not allowed to post links, but this one has been picked up by AP, NYT, BBC, and TIME so far. This is a shooting / crossbow attack in the form of a school shooting. (article says they had molotov cocktails as well, perhaps there is something referencing fire?) that was picked up today in Brazil. For the amount of sources covering this in such a short amount of time, it might be worth taking a peek at. It even makes a mention of "26" Facebook photos that were recently removed that pictured one of the killers in a "skull and crossbones scarf." Maybe the fact it was a scarf and not a mask means something? I pulled up something called "The Dance of the 7 Veils." It relates to 7 scarves worn by Demeter seeking out Hades in the underworld, and even brings up some relation to the Egyptian Osiris. Remembering what you wrote about the solstaces and the "mother" I found it interesting to find:

According to the legends, when the goddess strips herself bare to travel to the underworld, death and winter shroud earth. As she puts her veils back on and returns to earth, spring arrives.

Also, it claims 8 dead, but another cool little detail that popped out:

Besides the five students, the dead included a teacher and a school administrator, said Joao

That would make 7 murders, and 7 scarves.

What I read is that 7 people were murdered, and one of the assailants killed himself. They also state before this incident they killed the owner of a used car business nearby. Im probably putting things together that aren't meant to be. Nonetheless, it's a fun way to use the mind in a different way. "Travel" would be something you do in a car, why not kill a car salesman? I also think a "737" would be another way of traveling, and there's been a bit of that in the news. Something else that crossed my mind, have you ever tried matching some of the graphs with the altitude patterns, or the vertical speed of the downed plane? Maybe you'll turn up something there (Although I imagine I am way off).
Example:
Link to said graphs

Ill post a link, let me know what you think as you have me hooked. I haven't been interested enough to read through this much of a thread since a few of the Dulce articles way back when, even if only for entertainment value. Puzzles are fun, IMHO this can be too. Nonetheless, here ya go.

www.apnews.com...

:

Minutes before the attack, Monteiro had posted 26 photos on his Facebook page, included several posing with a gun and one that showed him giving the middle finger as he looked into the camera. In some of the photos, he wore a black scarf with a white imprint of a skull and cross bones. No text accompanied the posts. By Wednesday afternoon, Facebook had taken down Monteiro’s page.Text

edit on 13-3-2019 by CoffeeMethod because: Typo'd the word intro, and added a second piece of information.

edit on 13-3-2019 by CoffeeMethod because: 1

edit on 13-3-2019 by CoffeeMethod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The leftist Media is pushing hard for disarmament. Did you hear Trump's comment about the rigged media being the enemy of the people? Five or ten years from now we might look back and see this as the beginning of the end. Maybe an enormous purge of the people's enemies. Who knows. Things are definitely warming up.

Who knows about the 40-week cycle? Is it pro-American or is it also an enemy of the people?

And did you watch Alex Jones on the Joe Rogan Experience? Ridiculous. Google it.... JRE show number 1255 with Alex Jones as the mind blowing guest. I flip-flop back and forth on Jones being friend or foe. Maybe ATS needs to start a new definitive AJ thread.

Here we are at the beginning of week #36.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoffeeMethod

Welcome aboard!

Stay tuning in.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You just might know something nobody else knows.

Keep dwelling on the subject and you're bound to stumble onto something.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Today is March 22.... 3/22..... 322.

Somebody did not want Brexit in the history books on 3/22.

I fully believe stocks are going to sell off. The DJIA today closed just below that upper bound on the 32nd floor idea. Go back and look at the charts I posted. The top boundary was 25,544 and the lower boundary was 24,664. Remember I was noodling around with the idea that the 32nd floor Vegas shooter had set a mark on the stock chart. I admit it is not really an actionable idea, but go back and look at the chart and you'll see the way prices move in those areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

word on the street is that AJ and J Corsi are mossad assets

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Keep watching Australia, housing market is about to go pop.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Alex Jones is definitely being used as an internet boogie man. The mainstream media is setting him up as the reason to stop all free speech posting. Less than three weeks to go and Alex is the one they are afraid of. If Alex Jones figures out what will happen in Week 40 and goes live broadcasting it BEFORE it happens then he will become the hottest internet news analysis personality. The leftist agenda is hoping to shut up Alex before he can do that.

It is very interesting that Joe Rogan and Alex have been broadcasting together setting this up.

Did you notice the huge buy-in of bitcoin yesterday? Doge jumped the day before, and then bitcoin jumped yesterday.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I think this book has something to do with it.... "Dilly-Dally and the Nine Secrets"

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No word on them fixing this OP
..... You should start another Op
Gen9

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join